Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

"God Bless the USA"

Lee Greenwood

If tomorrow all the things were gone

I'd worked for all my life,

And I had to start again

With just my children and my wife,

I'd thank my lucky stars

To be living here today,

'Cause the flag still stands for freedom

And they can't take that away.

And I'm proud to be an American

Where at least I know I'm free,

And I won't forget the men who died

Who gave that right to me,

And I gladly stand up next to you

And defend her still today,

'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land

God Bless the U.S.A.

From the lakes of Minnesota

To the hills of Tennessee,

Across the plains of Texas

From sea to shining sea.

From Detroit down to Houston

And New York to L.A.,

There's pride in every American heart

And it's time we stand and say:

That I'm proud to be an American

Where at least I know I'm free

And I won't forget the men who died

Who gave that right to me

And I gladly stand up next to you

And defend her still today

'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land

God Bless the U.S.A.

And I'm proud to be an American

where at least I know I'm free,

And I won't forget the men who died

who gave that right to me,

And I gladly stand up next to you

and defend her still today

'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land

God Bless the U.S.A.

Yay...my first song! (Sorry if i got some words wrong)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*claps* That was excellent GI!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

*laughs*

it's that weird Psycho connection again! Just as I scrolled past where you sand Complicated...the song started playing!

*applauds* that was great! I luv God Bless The USA!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

It's a really good song!

Oh..and Willie Nelson said,

"They should make America the Beautiful our national anthem. It's more peaceful, and a hell of a lot easier to sing!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Yea...I had to sing the SSB with a group of about 8 altos and sopranos today at our volleyball game...we were sooooo off...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Oh. Well...how'd the game go Sticks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Drunk Enough to Dance....now that's an aweosme album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Well whaddya know, it's ...........Ani!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

To the tune of "Yesterday"

Lyrics by me.

Customers, why do I hate the customers?

Those stupid annoying customers,

Oh yes, I hate the customers.

Suddenly, I'm throttling an old lady,

Why can't she read the board herself,

Oh throttling her thoroughly

Why they piss me off I don't know,

They never say.

I get orders right, but they got it wrong themselves.

This morning my shift was just an easy one,

But tomorrow it will be busy

And I'll kill me some customers

If they start to annoy me

I'll rip of their heads

I'll put them on the grill and fry them to death

Customers. I really do hate customers,

They annoy me so much they'll have to go

Oh I'll make them bleed profusely...

like it :)

I made it up at work, funnily enough..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I like it beeurd! :lol: One of my friends wrote a thing about how much he hated the stupid people in the mall. He titled it, "Why I want to rip mall shoppers' hearts out, Aztec style" ! :lol::D

maybe I'll find the link to it later......

and that gives me an idea for the House of Pain! :wink:

*calls out* Pod, here's something you might want to try!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*stands up and sings "Love of My Life"*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*claps* That was beautiful Link!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

K... I'm not really here. You never saw me (It's past bedtime)

Collected U2 (U2)

Pride (Name of Love)

One man come in the name of love

One man come and go

One man come, he to justify

One man to overthrow

In the name of love

What more in the name of love

In the name of love

What more in the name of love

One man caught on a barbed wire fence

One man he resist

One man washed on an empty beach.

One man betrayed with a kiss

In the name of love

What more in the name of love

In the name of love

What more in the name of love

(nobody like you...)

Early morning, April 4

Shot rings out in the Memphis sky

Free at last, they took your life

They could not take your pride

In the name of love

What more in the name of love

In the name of love

What more in the name of love

In the name of love

What more in the name of love...

New Year's Day

Yeah...

All is quiet on New Year's Day

A world in white gets underway

I want to be with you

Be with you night and day

Nothing changes on New Year's Day

On New Year's Day

I will be with you again

I will be with you again

Under a blood red sky

A crowd has gathered in black and white

Arms entwined, the chosen few

The newspapers says, says

Say it's true it's true...

And we can break through

Though torn in two

We can be one

I...I will begin again

I...I will begin again

Oh...

Maybe the time is right

Oh...maybe tonight...

I will be with you again

I will be with you again

And so we're told this is the golden age

And gold is the reason for the wars we wage

Though I want to be with you

Be with you night and day

Nothing changes

On New Year's Day

On New Year's Day

Beautiful Day

The heart is a bloom

Shoots up through the stony ground

There's no room

No space to rent in this town

You're out of luck

And the reason that you had to care

The traffic is stuck

And you're not moving anywhere

You thought you'd found a friend

To take you out of this place

Someone you could lend a hand

In return for grace

It's a beautiful day

Sky falls, you feel like

It's a beautiful day

Don't let it get away

You're on the road

But you've got no destination

You're in the mud

In the maze of her imagination

You love this town

Even if that doesn't ring true

You've been all over

And it's been all over you

It's a beautiful day

Don't let it get away

It's a beautiful day

Touch me

Take me to that other place

Teach me

I know I'm not a hopeless case

See the world in green and blue

See China right in front of you

See the canyons broken by cloud

See the tuna fleets clearing the sea out

See the Bedouin fires at night

See the oil fields at first light

And see the bird with a leaf in her mouth

After the flood all the colors came out

It was a beautiful day

Don't let it get away

Beautiful day

Touch me

Take me to that other place

Reach me

I know I'm not a hopeless case

What you don't have you don't need it now

What you don't know you can feel it somehow

What you don't have you don't need it now

Don't need it now

Was a beautiful day

Sweetest Thing

My love she throws me like a rubber ball

Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing

But she won't catch me or break my fall

Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing

Baby's got blue skies up ahead

But in this I'm a rain cloud

You know she wants a dry kind of love

Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing

I'm losing you

I'm losing you

Ain't love the sweetest thing

I wanted to run but she made me crawl

Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing

Eternal fire, she turned me to straw

Oh oh, the sweetest thing

I know I got black eyes

But they burn so brightly for her

I guess it's a blind kind of love

Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing

I'm losing you

I'm losing you

Ain't love the sweetest thing

(Ain't love the sweetest thing)

Ain't love the sweetest thing

(Ain't love the sweetest thing)

Blue-eyed boy meets a brown-eyed girl

Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing

You can sew it up but you still see the tear

Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing

Baby's got blue skies up ahead

And in this I'm a rain cloud

Ours is a stormy kind of love

Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing

Doo doo doot doot

Doo doo doot doot

Doo doo doot doot

Doot doot doot doot

[Repeat 3x]

The sweetest thing

Oh, the sweetest thing

There are more, of course, but I figure you don't want to here them. My final perfomance is over.

I have to be waking up in seven and a half hours anyway. Ugh. Up before the sun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Wow.... well done, Starstripe-who-is-not-really-here! *applauds*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Starstripe? I didn't see him here at all... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

Not singing........

*duct tapes mouth*

Really going to hurt coming off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

who's starstripe ?...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

There's a starstripe? That's news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Starstripe? Is that...a new kind of toothpaste?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

There are no stars on the stripes! The stars are all in the blue rectangle! What are you talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Bah! Who needs stars when you have the coolest flag ever:

gb.gif

And forget the English flag though, that's just boring...

gb-eng.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Yeah whatever beeurd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

lol :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

That's a cool flag, but I'm kind of partial to the American Flag myself...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.