Bad furday 57 Posted August 28, 2002 *Rogue runs from the room, hiding her face in her hands* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted August 28, 2002 *pops a tape out of the editor* Not to worry, I can always take that out. I've been in front of the camera all day it seems like... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 28, 2002 *walks in, mildly peeved* Pod, I don't believe you have clearance to be in there... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 29, 2002 :( *cautiously looks around before coming in. decides it's safe to proceed...and wrapping her white cloak more closely around her, she walks in, and sits at a table well out of range of the spotlight.* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted August 29, 2002 *walks in, mildly peeved* Pod, I don't believe you have clearance to be in there... *shows Link her pass* I have clearence to be just about anywhere, especially editing rooms. Don't worry, Rogue, I'll take you off when I edit the tape. Give me three hours to lay servo on a Master tape, then I'll destroy this raw one, okay? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted September 1, 2002 *glares at pod* I swear privacy is non existent in this damn place. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 5, 2002 *Wanders in but doesn't see anyone. Shrugs and sings* "Hands Clean" If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened If you weren't so wise beyond your years I would've been able to control myself If it weren't for my attention you wouldn't have been successful and If it weren't for me you would never have amounted to very much Ooh this could be messy But you don't seem to mind Ooh don't go telling everybody And overlook this supposed crime We'll fast forward to a few years later And no one knows except the both of us And I have honored your request for silence And you've washed your hands clean of this You're essentially an employee and I like you having to depend on me You're kind of my protege and one day you'll say you learned all you know from me I know you depend on me like a young thing would to a guardian I know you sexualize me like a young thing would and I think I like it Ooh this could get messy But you don't seem to mind Ooh don't go telling everybody And overlook this supposed crime We'll fast forward to a few years later And no one knows except the both of us And I have honored your request for silence And you've washed your hands clean of this what part of our history's reinvented and under rug swept? what part of your memory is selective and tends to forget? what with this distance it seems so obvious? Just make sure you don't tell on me especially to members of your family We best keep this to ourselves and not tell any members of our inner posse I wish I could tell the world cuz you're such a pretty thing when you're done up properly I might want to marry you one day if you watch that weight and keep your firm body Ooh this could be messy and Ooh I don't seem to mind Ooh don't go telling everybody And overlook this supposed crime Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted September 5, 2002 *grins from the back of the room* that was beautiful.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 7, 2002 Thanks Link.... "You're Still The One" Shania Twain (When I first saw you, I saw love. And the first time you touched me, I felt love. And after all this time, you're still the one I love.) Looks like we made it Look how far we've come my baby We mighta took the long way We knew we'd get there someday They said, "I bet they'll never make it" But just look at us holding on We're still together still going strong (You're still the one) You're still the one I run to The one that I belong to You're still the one I want for life (You're still the one) You're still the one that I love The only one I dream of You're still the one I kiss good night Ain't nothin' better We beat the odds together I'm glad we didn't listen Look at what we would be missin' They said, "I bet they'll never make it" But just look at us holding on We're still together still going strong (You're still the one) You're still the one I run to The one that I belong to You're still the one I want for life (You're still the one) You're still the one that I love The only one I dream of You're still the one I kiss good night (You're still the one) You're still the one I run to The one that I belong to You're still the one I want for life (You're still the one) You're still the one that I love The only one I dream of You're still the one I kiss good night Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted September 7, 2002 Hey that's my parents Wedding Song! Awesome! *applauds* Nicely done! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted September 7, 2002 Hey, cool! *applauds* Well done! We got to listen to this one in Creative Writing last Monday (no I didn't actually sing it for the class. I brought the CD) SHOES ‘N’ HATS The shoes you wear ain’t the shoes I’d wear But I don’t care You’ve got things to say But they’re thrown away ‘cause they’re so pass? To them, they, who are they anyway They’re just beatin’ each other at bein’ each other With nothin’ to say So everyone cares ‘cause the hat that he wears Is on the wrong way And I heard them say Don’t be square so square we’ll stay Without them, they, who are they anyway They’re just beatin’ each other at bein’ each other With nothin’ to say I’m holdin’ on to my old man’s sneakers Just goin’ deaf to my hi-fi records And hangin’ ‘round at the pawn shop waitin’ for nothin’ to change Anything strange is wrong So here we are in a dead man’s car Goin’ to the show In my old chapeau Well it’s full of holes but it’s got more soul Than them, they, who are they anyway They’re just beatin’ each other at bein’ each other With nothin’ to say I’m holdin’ on to my old man’s sneakers Just goin’ deaf to my hi-fi records And hangin’ ‘round at the pawn shop waitin’ for nothin’ to change Anything strange is wrong Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted September 8, 2002 (I had this song stuck in my head...) I thought I saw a man brought to life He was warm He came around like he was dignified He showed me what it was to cry Well you couldn't be that man I adored You don't seem to know Seem to care what your heart is for But I don't know him anymore There's nothing where he used to lie My conversation has run dry That's what's going on Nothing's fine I'm torn I'm all out of faith This is how I feel I'm cold and I am shamed Lying naked on the floor Illusion never changed Into something real I'm wide awake And I can see The perfect sky is torn You're a little late I'm already torn So I guess the fortune teller's right Should have seen just what was there And not some holy light Which crawled beneath my veins And now I don't care I had no luck I don't miss it all that much There's just so many things That I can touch I'm torn I'm all out of faith This is how I feel I'm cold and I am shamed Lying naked on the floor Illusion never changed Into something real I'm wide awake And I can see The perfect sky is torn You're a little late I'm already torn Torn There's nothing where he used to lie My inspiration has run dry That's what's going on Nothing's right I'm torn I'm all out of faith This is how I feel I'm cold and I am shamed Lying naked on the floor Illusion never changed Into something real I'm wide awake And I can see The perfect sky is torn I'm all out of faith This is how I feel I'm cold and I'm ashamed Bound and broken on the floor You're a little late I'm already torn Torn.. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted September 8, 2002 lol...Ewing's "floating" in the duelling arena got another song stuck in my head...lol. This one is for him. *shrugs* I took a walk around the world to Ease my troubled mind I left my body laying somewhere In the sands of time I watched the world float to the dark Side of the moon I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah I watched the world float to the Dark side of the moon After all I knew it had to be something To do with you I really don?t mind what happens now and then As long as you?ll be my friend at the end If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I?m alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I?ll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite You called me strong, you called me weak, But still your secrets I will keep You took for granted all the times I Never let you down You stumbled in and bumped your head, if Not for me then you would be dead I picked you up and put you back On solid ground If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I?m alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I?ll keep you by my side with my Superhuman might Kryptonite If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I?m alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I?ll keep you by my side with my Superhuman might Kryptonite Yeah! If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I?m alive and well, will you be there Holding my hand I?ll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 8, 2002 Good job Rogue! This one's been stuck in my mind for a while now, so I think I'll try to get it out: "S. O. S." Abba Where are those happy days, they seem so hard to find I tried to reach for you, but you have closed your mind Whatever happened to our love? I wish I understood It used to be so nice, it used to be so good So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me S. O. S. The love you gave me, nothing else can save me S. O. S. When you're gone How can I even try to go on? When you're gone Though I try how can I carry on? You seem so far away though you are standing near You made me feel alive, but something died I fear I really tried to make it out I wish I understood What happened to our love, it used to be so good So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me S. O. S. The love you gave me, nothing else can save me S. O. S. When you're gone How can I even try to go on? When you're gone Though I try how can I carry on? So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me S. O. S. And the love you gave me, nothing else can save me S. O. S. When you're gone How can I even try to go on? When you're gone Though I try how can I carry on? When you're gone How can I even try to go on? When you're gone Though I try how can I carry on? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 8, 2002 Heh. And now this one that my friend wrote (she's majorly talented): "Are You My Angel?" Did it hurt when you fell from paradise? Just when I thought All hope was lost My life would be lonely That's when I met you Could you be my angel? The one I needed to find Will you fly me away? To the land where you abide It wasn't supposed To be this way Angels, usually, Are quite hard to find Could you be my angel? The one I needed to find Will you fly me away? To the land where you abide I know this may sound silly You may think me a fool But something inside me Is drawn to you Could you be my angel? The one I needed to find Will you fly me away? To the land where you abide When you go back up to paradise, take me with you? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 8, 2002 Okay, I know that this song has already been sung, but I would like to dedicate this song to me: "Closing Time" Semisonic Closing time - time for you to go out, go out into the world. Closing time - turn the lights up over every boy and every girl. Closing time - one last call for alcohol, so finish your whiskey or beer. Closing time - you don't have to go home but you can't stay here. I know who I want to take me home. I know who I want to take me home. I know who I want to take me home. Take me home... Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from. Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or you sisters come. So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend. Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. Yeah, I know who I want to take me home. I know who I want to take me home. I know who I want to take me home. Take me home... Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from... I know who I want to take me home. I know who I want to take me home. I know who I want to take me home. Take me home... Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted September 8, 2002 *applauds for Ana* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted September 8, 2002 I love that song! Ya know...Princess jedi had to rub in my face today that Skater Boi was on the Radio.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 8, 2002 *applauds for Ana* O to be blissfully ignorant... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted September 8, 2002 *hugs Ana* We're all here. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted September 8, 2002 and we'll give you support...though it may be of the chaotic kind! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted September 8, 2002 Shoot yeah. All your sisters are her e for ya. *looks at Furday* and him too! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites