Pandora 77 Posted August 24, 2002 *applauds, then laughs* Are we back to the O, Brother soundtrack now? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 24, 2002 Thank you Ana. No Pod. I just love that song. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
tahiriveila 0 Posted August 25, 2002 ok, everyone, be prepared, I'm gonna sing...dunno if this one's been done alerady, but i happen to love it, so darn if it has! Goo Goo Dolls 'Big Machine' Ecstacy is all you need Living in the big machine now Oh, you're so vain Now your world is way too fast Nothin's real and nothing lasts And I'm aware I'm in love but you don't care Turn your anger into lust I'm still here, but you don't trust at all And I'll be waiting Love and sex and loneliness Take what's yours and leave the rest So I'll survive God, it's good to be alive [Chorus] And I'm torn in pieces I'm lyin there waiting for My heart is reeling I'm blind and waiting for you Silly love with all your sins Wait and stop and I begin And I'll - I'll be waitin' Livin' like a house on fire What you fear is your desire It's hard to deal I still love the way you feel Now this angry little girl Drownin in this petty world And I'm who you run to Swallow all your bitter pills That's what makes you beautiful You're all a lie I won't leave what you ain't got [Chorus] I'm blind and waiting for you I'm blind and waiting for you And I can't believe it's coming true God, it's good to be alive I'm still here and waitin' for you And I can't believe it's coming true I'm blind and waiting for you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 25, 2002 *sits at a booth in the shadows and watches* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 25, 2002 *joins Rogue, whispering* mind if i join you or you hiding out for a reason? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 25, 2002 sure, i could use the company...I just like the shadows in here...whenever I sit out in the open I get dragged on stage... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 25, 2002 alrighty *sits with Rogue* It's kinda nice not having to sing all the time now. I hate it when everyone gangs up. That's why I quit harrassing you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 25, 2002 Oh...um...thanx. *orders them drinks* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 25, 2002 yep. *lays down on sofa* i'm still wondering what to do with this place. any ideas? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 25, 2002 none at the moment... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 25, 2002 hmmm ok. *grabs a frappuccino* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 25, 2002 The Middle Jimmy Eats World Hey, don't write yourself off yet It's only in your head You feel left out or looked down on Just try your best, try everything you can And don't you worry what they tell themselves When you're away It just takes some time, little girl You're in the middle of the ride Everything, everything will be just fine Everything, everything will be all right, all right Hey, you know they're all the same You know you're doing better on your own So don't buy in, live right now Yeah, just be yourself It doesn't matter if that's good enough for someone else It just takes some time, little girl You're in the middle of the ride Everything, everything will be just fine Everything, everything will be all right, all right It just takes some time, little girl You're in the middle of the ride Everything, everything will be just fine Everything, everything will be all right, all right Hey, don't write yourself off yet It's only in your head You feel left out or looked down on Just do your best, do everything you can And don't you worry what the bitter hearts are gonna say It just takes some time, little girl You're in the middle of the ride Everything, everything will be just fine Everything, everything will be all right, all right It just takes some time, little girl You're in the middle of the ride Everything, everything will be just fine Everything, everything will be all right, all right Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 25, 2002 *applauds* Good job Ana! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 25, 2002 I know- that song's the best! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 25, 2002 The video to that is too cute Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 25, 2002 I like Avril Lavigne's Sk8ter Boi Video...that's a good video... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 25, 2002 Okay...I'm in that awkwardly good mood again, so here goes. *walks up on stage, and has the DJ put on a song* *sings* He was a boy She was a girl Can i make it any more obvious He was a punk She did ballet What more can i say He wanted her She'd never tell secretly she wanted him as well But all of her friends Stuck up their nose They had a problem with his baggy clothes He was a skater boy She said see you later boy He wasn't good enough for her She had a pretty face But her head was up in space She needed to come back down to earth 5 years from now She sits at home Feeding the baby she's all alone She turns on tv Guess who she sees Skater boy rockin up MTV She calls up her friends They already know And they've all got Tickets to see his show She tags along Stands in the crowd Looks up at the man that she turned down He was a skater boy She said see you later boy He wasn't good enough for her Now he's a super star Slamming on his guitar Does your pretty face see what he's worth? He was a skater boy She said see you later boy He wasn't good enough for her Now he's a super star Slamming on his guitar Does your pretty face see what he's worth? Sorry girl but you missed out Well tough luck that boy's mine now We are more than just good friends This is how the story ends Too bad that you couldn't see, See the man that boy could be There is more that meets the eye I see the soul that is inside He's just a boy And Im just a girl Can I make it any more obvious We are in love Haven't you heard How we rock eachothers world I'm with the skater boy I said see you later boy I'll be back stage after the show I'll be at the studio Singing the song we wrote About a girl you used to know I'm with the skater boy I said see you later boy I'll be back stage after the show I'll be at the studio Singing the song we wrote About a girl you used to know Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 25, 2002 :oops: Um...thanx Hal... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites