Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Link

nice you three... *applauds*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

yeah...ok, off topic for a sec but the lead man for drowning pool (they're on the main stage at the warped tour) was found dead...kinda ironic...

anyways... :love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Would have been even more so if he had drowned...but he didn't!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

I know! That is so awful!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

A sad day for punk metal...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Wow, that's sad...

Lol, Furday...

:love: :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Ok enough with the jokes. I'm a serious fan of theirs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

I thought they were pretty good, but only had one good song...oh well. they won't be making any more...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

I really never listened to too much of their music...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

agh anyways...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Yes, anyways...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

"Never look back," we said

how was I to know I'd miss you so?

Loneliness up ahead,

emptiness behind

Where do I go?

And you didn't hear

all my joy through my tears

all my hopes through my fears

did you know, still I miss you somehow?

Chorus:

From the bottom of my broken heart

there's just a thing or two I'd like you to know

you were my first love,

you were my true love

from the first kisses to the very last rose

from the bottom of my broken heart

even through time may find me somebody new

you were my real love

I never knew love

'til there was you

from the bottom of my broken heart

"Baby," I said,

"please stay.

Give our love a chance for one more day"

we could have worked things out

taking time is what love's all about

But you put a dart

through my dreams

through my heart

and I'm back where I started again

never thought it would end

Chorus

You promised yourself

but to somebody else

and you made it so perfectly clear

still I wish you were here

Chorus

"Never look back," we said

how was I to know I'd miss you so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

My new fav band...chevelle.

metal rock, kinda...

They say freak

When your singled out

The red...

It filters through

So lay down

The threat is real

When his sight

Goes red again

Seeing red again

This change

He won't contain

Slip away

To clear your mind

When asked

What made it show?

The truth

He can't send to most

Seeing red again

They say freak

When your singled out

The red....

It filters through

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

*applaudes*

said song...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

*applause*

Writing To Reach You (Travis)

Every day I wake up and it's Sunday

Whatever's in my head it won't go away

The radio is playing all the usual

What's a Wonderwall anyway

Because my inside is outside

My right side's on the left side

Cause I'm writing to reach you now but

I might never reach you

Only want to teach you

About you

But that's not you

It's good to know that you are home for Christmas

It's good to know that you are doing well

It's good to know that you all know I'm hurting

It's good to know I'm feeling not so well

Because my inside is outside

My right side's on the left side

Cause I'm writing to reach you now but

I might never reach you

Only want to teach you

About you

But that's not you

Do you know it's true

But that won't do

Maybe then tomorrow will be Monday

And whatever's in my head it should go away

Still the radio keeps playing all the usual

And what's a Wonderwall anyway

Because my inside is outside

My right side's on the left side

Cause I'm writing to reach you now but

I might never reach you

Only want to teach you

About you

But that's not you

Do you know it's true

But that won't do

And you know it's you

I'm talking to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

*applauds*

and earlier I meant sad song...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

Thak you. I did wonder, for a sec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*applauds* good one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

I can never find another lover

Sweeter than you

Sweeter than you

I will never find another lover

More precious than you

More precious than you

Boy you are

Close to me just like my mother

Close to me just like my father

Close to me just like my sister

Close to me just like my brother

You are the only one my everything

And to you this song I sing

All my life

I pray for someone like you

And I thank God, that I

That I finally found you, baby

All my life

I pray for someone like you

And I hope that you

Feel the same way too

Yes I pray that you do love me too

I promise to never fall in love

With a stranger

You're all I'm thinking of

I praise the lord above

For sending me your love

I cherich every hug

I really love you so much

All my life

I pray for someone like you

And I thank God, that I

That I finally found you, baby

All my life

I pray for someone like you

And I hope that you

Feel the same way too

Yes I pray that you do love me too

You're all that I ever know

When you smile my face

Always seem to glow

You turn my life around

You pick me up

You're all that I ever know

When you smile my face

Always seem to glow

You turn my life around

You pick me up

When I was down

And I hope that you

Feel the same way too

Yes I pray that you

Do love me too

<ok, so I altered it a little...so it could be a girl talking to a boy...>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*tears in her eyes, she stands and applauds, thinking to herself*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*Sings*

Little ditty about Jack and Diane

Two American kids growin up in the heartland

Jacky's gonna be a football star

Diane debutante backseat of Jacky's car

Suckin' on chili dogs outside the tastee freeze

Diane's sittin' on Jacky's lap

He's got his hand between her knees

Jacky say Hey Diane lets run off

Behind a shady tree

Dribble off those Bobby Brooks

Let me do what I please.

And Jacky Say

Oh yeah life goes on

Long after the thrill of livin is gone

Oh yeay say life goes on

Long after the thrill of livin is gone, they walk on

Jacky sits back reflects his thoughts for the moment

Scratches his head and does his best james dean.

Well you know diane, we oughtta run of the city

Diane says Baby, you aint missin' no-thing

Jacky say

Chorus

Gonna let it rock

Let it roll

Let the Bible Belt come down

And Save My soul

Hold on to 16 as long as you can

Changes come around real soon

Make us women and men

Little ditty about Jack and Diane

Two american kids doing the best they can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

that was a good one Furday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Thanks. I thought it reflected the...lost youth and innocence that we've been talking about tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*sighs* God... I need someone to relate to. Anybody have any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

either way, it's a good song. cheers :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.