Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Sticks

Umm...it might be good if you didn't do that during any classes or anthing, Furday, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

"Today 4 U"

Today for you, tomorrow for me

Today for you, tomorrow for me

It was my lucky day today on Avenue A

When a lady in a limousine drove my way

She said, "Dahling- be a dear- haven't slept in a year

I need your help to make my neighbor's yappy dog disappear"

"This Akita-- Evita- just won't shut up

I believe if you play nonstop that pup will

Breathe its very last high-strung breath

I'm certain that cur will bark itself to death"

Today for you, tomorrow for me

Today for you, tomorrow for me

We agreed on a fee- a thousand dollar guarantee

Tax-free- and a bonus if I trim her tree

Now who could fortell that it would go so well

For sure as I am here that dog is now in doggy hell

After an hour, Evita, in all her glory

On the window ledge of that twenty-third story

Like Thelma & Louise did when they got the blues

Swan dove into the courtyard of the Gracie Mews

Today for you, tomorrow for me

Today for you, tomorrow for me

Back on the street where I met my sweet

Where he was moaning and groaning on the cold concrete

The nurse took him home for some mecurochrome

Then I dressed his wounds and got him back on his feet

Sing it

Today for you, tomorrow for me

Today for you, tomorrow for me

Today for you, tomorrow for me

Today for you, tomorrow for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*applauds* nice Ana!!!

I'm sleeping and right in the middle of a good dream

like all at once I wake up from something that keeps knocking

at my brain

Before I go insane I hold my pillow to my head

and spring up in my bed screaming out the words I dread

I think I love you (I think I love you)

This morning I woke up with this feeling

I didn't know how to deal with

and so I just decided to myself I'd hide it to myself

and never talk about it and didn't I go and shout it

when you walked into the room

I think I love you (I think I love you)

CHORUS: I think I love you so what am I so afraid of?

I'm afraid that I'm not sure of

a love there is no cure for.

I think I love you - isn't that what life is made of?

Though it worries me to say that I never felt this way

I don't know what I'm up against

I don't know what it's all about

I've got so much to think about

Hey....

CHORUS

Believe me, you really don't have to worry

I only wanna make you happy and if you say hey go away I will

But I think better still I'd better stay around and love you

Do you think I have a case? Let me ask you to your face

Do you think you love me?

I think I love you, I think I love you, I think I love you

I think I love you, I think I love you

REPEAT AND FADE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Nice one Link! *applauds* :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

I got the cd for the warped tour...some great stuff. ataris, sum 41, mighty mighty bosstones, alkaline trio, n.e.r.d., newfound glory, trust company...

I'll try and post later...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

thanks ana. Ani, I'm sure you will :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

*starts playing the clarinet*

And that, my friend Corran, is what a clarinet sounds like. It does not kill braincells.

Nor is it in anyway like a trumpet, lol

*inside joke, lol, don't ask*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*applauds Sticks' performance, choosing to ignore the "inside" jokes that are blatantly obvious in their origin*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

*bows, and decides to sing a song*

I'm Already There

by Lonestar

He called her on the road

From a lonely cold hotel room

Just to hear her say I love you one more time

And when he heard the sound

Of the kids laughing in the background

He had to wipe away a tear from his eye

A little voice came on the phone

And said "Daddy when you coming home"

He said the first thing that came to his mind

I'm already there

Take a look around

I'm the sunshine in your hair

I'm the shadow on the ground

I'm the whisper in the wind

I'm your imaginary friend

And I know I'm in your prayers

Oh I'm already there

She got back on the phone

Said I really miss you darling

Don't worry about the kids they'll be alright

Wish I was in your arms

Lying right there beside you

But I know that I'll be in your dreams tonight

And I'll gently kiss your lips

Touch you with my fingertips

So turn out the light and close your eyes

I'm already there

Don't make a sound

I'm the beat in your heart

I'm the moonlight shining down

I'm the whisper in the wind

And I'll be there until the end

Can you feel the love that we share

Oh I'm already there

We may be a thousand miles apart

But I'll be with you wherever you are

I'm already there

Take a look around

I'm the sunshine in your hair

I'm the shadow on the ground

I'm the whisper in the wind

And I'll be there until the end

Can you feel the love that we share

Oh I'm already there

Oh I'm already

There

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*applauds*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Nice song...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

yeah that was beautiful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Yup, great song...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Lol, wish I had something to post here...oh well...

*plays 'dammit' by blink on electric guitar*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

that song is awesome. tho Blink really has no bad songs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

*shrugs* stay together for the kid's is ok, but like everything on all 4 cds was sick...lol theyre comin out with a new one this fall i think...cant wait...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

SOLUNA - For All Time

You've been the first in my life

Who has ever made me feel this way

And I will not deny

I'm gonna need you right here

By my side

Baby, I can wait

(come and hold my hand and let me lead the way)

Let me take your breathe away

(by holdin' and kissin' and lovin' and touchin' you)

Never will be too late

(see myself through your eyes)

Baby, I can wait

(until the day I hear you say)

[Chorus:]

You are mine

There's no other one for me

Keep in mind

You make my life complete

And tonight

We'll make love endlessly

Cuz you're mine

You're the one that I'll keep

For all time

Now that you're here, boy

I'm never gonna let you go

Can I touch you there, oh

Do you mind if we kiss real slow

You're my everything

You're my hopes and dreams

Baby, you know it ain't no lie

I'm gonna be with you till the day I die

Baby, I can wait

(come and hold my hand and let me lead the way)

Let me take your breathe away

(holdin' and kissin' and lovin' and touchin' you)

Never will be too late

(see myself through your eyes)

Baby, I can wait

(no no, til the day I hear you say)

[Chorus]

You're the one that lights my fire

You're the one that keeps me strong

You're the one that I depend on

When my world is goin' wrong

You're the one that I hold closer

You're the man I'm dreaming of

And I really really love you

I just want you to know that

[Chorus x2]

I can't wait till the day

I hear you say

You're the one that I need

You're the one that I'll keep

For all time

*I looked for this one especially hard...*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

thanks...that was beautiful...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

:love: not a problem...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Here you go...

(I had you, I had everything I ever needed)

From that first look I knew

I found heaven in your eyes

But who was to know, the way it would go

I have no regrets

Glad I let you in

Wouldn't have missed one single moment

I would do it all over again

'Cause I was loved

I was touched

And I learned what love is, and I learned what love is

I was blessed

So blessed

'Cause i learned what love is, I learned what love is

From loving you

(I held you, I held everything I ever dreamed of)

With that first kiss from you

All this world seemed all so right

But who was to see the way it would be

I'll never forget

All the heaven we shared

And I'll thank God for every moment

Every moment that I had you there

I was loved

I was touched

And I learned what love is, and I learned what love is

I was blessed

So blessed

'Cause I learned what love is, I learned what love is

From loving you

(Some people search their whole lives

Never find what I found in your eyes)

Glad I got to get the chance to

Have you in my life

I won't be sad when I look back

'Cause I was... I was...

I was loved

I was touched

And I learned what love is, and I learned what love is

I was blessed

So blessed

'Cause I learned what love is, I learned what love is

From loving you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

:love: :love: :love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Baby you're all that I want.

When you're lying here in my arms

I'm finding it hard to believe

We're in heaven.

Oh, thinking about all our younger years,

There was only you and me,

We were young and wild and free.

Now nothing can take you away from me.

We've been down that road before,

But that's over now.

You keep me coming back for more.

Baby you're all that I want.

When you're lying here in my arms

I'm finding it hard to believe

We're in heaven.

And love is all that I need

And I found it there in your heart.

It isn't too hard to see

We're in heaven.

Now, nothing could change what you mean to me.

There's a lot that I could say

But just hold me now,

Cause our love will light the way.

Baby you're all that I want.

When you're lying here in my arms

I'm finding it hard to believe

We're in heaven.

And love is all that I need

And I found it there in your heart.

It isn't too hard to see

We're in heaven.

Now our dreams are coming true.

Through the good times and the bad

I'll be standing there by you.

(We're in heaven.)

And love is all that I need

And I found it there in your heart.

It isn't too hard to see

We're in heaven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

:love: :love:

I can't remember the time or place,

or what you were wearing,

it's unclear about how we met,

all I know it was the best conversation that I've ever had,

to this day I never found someone,

with eyes as wide as yours,

I've been searching up and down this coast,

overlooking what I need the most

did you notice I was afraid?

I thought I'd run out of things to say,

two more hours until today burns this away,

and it starts all over again,

the sky will never look the same again,

till you show me how it could be,

the sky will never look the same again,

till you show me how it could be

and everything else is irrelevant,

to the story so far,

a coincidence that you look like her from a far,

is it true that you like to sleep alone?

Or is it fun to just tell everyone?

Did you notice that I was afraid?

I thought I'd run out of things to say

two more hours until today burns this away,

and it starts all over again

the sky will never look the same again,

till you show me how it could be

the sky will never look the same again

till you show me how it could be

and when the world turns over

ill keep my ears to the wall

and when the world turns over

ill keep my feet straight on the ground

did u notice I was afraid?

I thought I'd run out of things to say,

two more hours until today burns this away,

and it starts all over again,

the sky will never look the same again

till you show me how it could be

the sky will never look the same again

till you show me how it could be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

*tries to cathch her breath*

:love:

*pulls Ani into a deep, passionate kiss*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Awww....

*sings*

"Hello Young Lovers" from The King and I

Hello, young lovers, whoever you are

I hope your troubles are few

All my good wishes go with you tonight

I've been in love like you

Be brave, young lovers, and follow your star

Be brave and faithful and true

Cling very close to each other tonight

I've been in love like you

I know how it feels

To have wings on your heels

And to fly down a street in a trance

You fly down a street

On the chance that you'll meet

And you meet not really by chance

Don't cry, young lovers, whatever you do

Don't cry because I'm alone

All of my memories are happy tonight

I've had a love of my own

I've had a love of my own like yours

I've had a love of my own...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.