Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Gav: Gone for good.

is that one of the old gold-mining towns?

i'm studying at monash (clayton)..but i'm really from singapore :)

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

yup :D, oh cool...how much longer do you have at Monash?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

well, i just came in feb so i'm looking at another 3.5 years or so..

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

ah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

yep :D

so, what do you normally do?

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

hard question..... Either im programming something or im sitting down doing homework

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

cool :) what kinda programming?

what level of schooling are you at?

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

Site programming i know Perl and Abit of PHP (im still learning PHP though)

Im in Year 10 only a few months till i leave Secondary College and go to Senior Secondary :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

kewl :)

wow..i only know a bit of java from one of my units at uni..

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

Java is handy, Im a Pro @ Perl, but perl is starting to die, and PHP rocks so thats why im learning PHP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

:) hey, what's asp by the way?

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

ASP = Active Server Pages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

yeah, but what's it do?

and how do you use it?

i dl'd some asp code for a guestbook but can't figure it out..

ended up using signmyguestbook.com

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

*has fogotten* :oops:

I could help you with the guest book if you want?

i may be slow on replys im doing the SWDatabase at the moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

nah that's ok :)

i decided to stick with the server

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

ok people Cantina is that way if you wanna talk *points* You're supposed to sing here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*sings Church on Sunday*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

I had no choice, but to hear you

You stated your case, time and again

I thought about it

You treat me like I'm a princess

And I'm not used to liking that

You asked how my day was

You've already won me over, inspite of me

And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet

And don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are

I couldn't help it, it's all your fault

Your love is thick, and it swallowed me whole

And you're so much braver than I gave you credit for

That's not lip service

You've already won me over, inspite of me

And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet

And don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are

I couldn't help it, it's all your fault

You are the bearer of unconditional things

You held your breath, and the door for me

Thanks for your patience

You're the best listener that I've ever met

You're my best friend, best friend with benefits

What took me so long

I've never felt this healthy before

I've never wanted something rational

I am aware now (I'd like to think I am)

I am aware now

You've already won me over, inspite of me

And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet

And don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are

I couldn't help it, it's all your fault

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*sings I'm a Believer (the Smash Mouth version)*

Anyone notice a pattern with what I sing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

yep :)

anyone notice a pattern with what i sing?

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*shakes head* No. Sorry.

*sings The In Set*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

neither do i :D

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Well, at least I'm not alone in that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*sings "I Do Cherish You"*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

ooh..98degrees..they're pretty cool :)

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.