Sticks 1 Posted July 26, 2002 LOL, i agree with ya there Link. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Aurelius 1 Posted July 26, 2002 Corey Taylor - Bother Wish I was too dead to cry, the self-affliction fades, stones to throw at my creator, Masochist to which I cater. You don?t need to bother I don?t need to be I?ll keep slipping farther But once I hold on I won?t let go ?til it bleeds Wish I was too dead to care If indeed i cared at all Never had a voice to protest So you fed me sith to digest I wish I had a reason My flaws are open season For this I gave up trying One good turn deserves my dying You don?t need to bother I don?t need to be I?ll keep slipping farther But once I hold on I won?t let go ?til it bleeds Wish I died instead of lived The zombie hides my face Shelf forgotten with its memories Diaries left with cryptic entries You don?t need to bother I don?t need to be I?ll keep slipping farther But once I hold on I won?t let go ?til it bleeds You don?t need to bother I don?t need to be I?ll keep slipping farther But once I hold on I?ll never look down my deceits Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted July 26, 2002 well, if no guys wanna dance then we just hafta dance alone i guess Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Aurelius 1 Posted July 26, 2002 Black Lab - Learn To Crawl You can laugh, you can feel fine You can dance with a little twist Tell you pretty red-head babe, you forget that I exist Can you see yourself in a battered eye Would you leave me on the side of the road Would you walk right up to me, would you talk to me? Already asking, down on my knees I'm already begging, begging you please Can you teach me how to fly? You see I'm scared to die I've only just begun to learn to crawl Can you teach me how to fight? You can keep me up all night Would you be there on the ground if I should fall? Fall for you I can feel it like a spider's sting Like a memory in my mouth I feel like the morning fell, like the bottom's falling out I can see what's up there above it all, even down in the valley below I can walk right up to you, I can talk to you Already asking, down on my knees I'm already begging, begging you please Can you teach me how to fly? You see I'm scared to die I've only just begun to learn to crawl Can you teach me how to fight? You can keep me up all night Would you be there on the ground if I should fall? Fall for you Fall for you Na na na na na na (8x) Can you teach me how to fly? You see I'm scared to die I've only just begun to learn to crawl Can you teach me how to fight? You can keep me up all night Would you be there on the ground if I should fall? Fall for you (Na na na na) Fall for you (Na na na na) Fall for you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 You can hardly wait to tell all your friends how his kisses taste sweet like wine And how he always makes your heart skip a beat everytime he walks by And if you're feeling down, he'll pick you up He'll hold you close when you're making love He's everything you've been dreaming of Oh baby, I wish you'd look at me that way Your beautiful eyes looking deep into mine Telling me more than any words could say But you don't even know I'm alive Baby to you, all I am is the invisible man (you don't see me, baby) You quietly spend hours on the phone talking 'bout nothing at all (talking 'bout nothing at all) It doesn't matter what the conversation just as long as he calls Lost in a love so real and so sincere And you'll wipe away each other's tears Your face lights up whenever he appears I wish you'd look at me that way (look at me that way) Those beautiful eyes looking deep into mine (deep into mine) Telling me more than any words could say But you don't even know I'm alive (you don't know that I'm alive) Baby to you, all I am is the invisible man *I see you all the time, baby Somehow, the way you look at him, I wish it was me, sweetheart Boy, I wish it was me* I wish you'd look at me that way Those beautiful eyes looking deep into mine (deep into mine) Telling me more than any words could say But you don't even know I'm alive (you don't even know I'm alive) Baby to you, all I am is the invisible man I wish you'd look at me that way (look at me that way) Those beautiful eyes looking deep into mine (deep into mine) Telling me more than any words could say But you don't even know I'm alive Baby to you, all I am is the invisible man *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 26, 2002 Wow... bravo Aurelius! That's a lot of singing... *applauds* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 of course not.. i just don't.. sorry. *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted July 26, 2002 Rouge i can dance with ye? If that's a truthful offer, then I'd love to. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted July 26, 2002 Oh, come on Gav, ya can do anything here! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 *Wish I'd told her how I felt, maybe she'd be here right now But instead..* I pretend that I'm glad you went away These four walls closing more everyday And I'm dying inside And nobody knows it but me Like a clown I put on a show The pain is real even if nobody knows And I'm crying inside And nobody knows it but me Why didn't I say the things I needed to say How could I let my angel get away Now my world is just-a tumbling down I can say it so clearly, but you're nowhere around The nights are lonely, the days are so sad, and I just keep thinking about the love that we had And I'm missing you And nobody knows it but me Carry a smile when I'm broken in two 'Cause I'm nobody without someone like you I'm trembling inside And nobody knows it but me (yeah) Lie awake, it's a quarter past three I'm screaming in the night if I thought you'd hear me Yeah my heart is calling you And nobody knows it but me How blue could I get, you could ask my heart My life's a jigsaw puzzle that's been torn all apart Million words could I say, just how I feel A million years from now you know, I'll be loving you still The nights are lonely (nights are lonely), the days are so sad (oh, so sad) And I just keep thinking about the love that we had And I'm missing you And nobody knows it but me Tomorrow morning, I'm gonna hit the dusty road Gonna find you wherever, wherever you might go I'm gonna unload my heart, and hope you come back to me (Say it, when the nights are lonely) The nights are lonely, the days are so sad I just keep thinking about the love that we had And I'm missing you (I'm missing you) And nobody knows it but me *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 Don't know much about history Don't know much biology Don't know much about science books Don't know much about the French I took But I do know that I love you And I know that if you love me too What a wonderful world this would be Don't know much about geography Don't know much trigonometry Don't know much about algebra Don't know what a slide-rule is for But I do know one and one is two And if this one could be with you What a wonderful world this would be I don't claim to be an A student, but I'm trying to be Maybe if I coud be an A student, baby I could win your love for me Don't know much about geography Don't know much trigonometry Don't know much about algebra Don't know what a slide-rule is for But I do know one and one is two And if this one could be with you What a wonderful world this would be I don't claim to be an A student, but I'm trying to be Maybe if I coud be an A student, baby I could win your love for me Don't know much about history Don't know much biology Don't know much about science books Don't know much about the French I took But I do know that I love you And I know that if you love me too What a wonderful world this would be Don't know much about history Don't know much biology Don't know much about science books Don't know much about the French I took But I do know that I love you And I know that if you love me too What a wonderful world this would be *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 26, 2002 Go Gavin! Go Gavin! Go, go, go Gavin! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 can someone else sing?? i don't wanna hog the mic :wink: *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 Just sitting in this smoky room, not about to end Pass my time with strangers, but this bottle's my only friend Remember when we used to park out on the street out in the dark Remember when we lost the keys and you lost more than that in my back seat Remember how we used to talk 'bout busting out, we'd break their hearts Together, forever Never say goodbye, never say goodbye You and me and my old friends, hoping it would never end Say goodbye, never say goodbye Holding on we've gotta try, holding on to never say goodbye Remember days of skipping school, racing cars and being cool With a six-pack and a radio, we didn't need no place to go Remember at the prom that night, you and me, we had a fight But the band they played our favourite song and I held you in my arms so strong We danced so close, we danced so slow, and I swore I'd never let you go Together, forever Never say goodbye, never say goodbye You and me and my old friends, hoping it would never end Say goodbye, never say goodbye Holding on we've gotta try, holding on to never say goodbye And I guess you'd say we used to talk 'bout busting out, we'd break their hearts Together, forever Never say goodbye, never say goodbye You and me and my old friends, hoping it would never end Say goodbye, never say goodbye Holding on we've gotta try, holding on to never say goodbye *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mitth'raw'nuruodo07 (BH) 0 Posted July 26, 2002 *joins in applause* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Aurelius 1 Posted July 27, 2002 Rogue - i speak the truth Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 27, 2002 the truth is out there..*cue x-files music* *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Aurelius 1 Posted July 27, 2002 what is with this "sipping"? :roll: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 27, 2002 Beeurd already asked me that..checkout what happened in "Next Year" are you from aussie? *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Aurelius 1 Posted July 27, 2002 yes im an aussie :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 27, 2002 sorry, that shoulda been "website help" instead hey, cool! i'm in aussie now too! melb, to be specific.. *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Aurelius 1 Posted July 27, 2002 kewl I live in Bendigo (Boring town) :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites