Ana 15 Posted July 25, 2002 *Applauds* That's a great song, Gav! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 25, 2002 *poof!* thanks ana, glad you liked it righto gotta rush off to class now..will only be back late tonie (ie. ur tomm morning) so..seeya guys tomm!! *sip* *poof!* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 She's always on my mind From the time I wake up, till I close my eyes She's everywhere I go, she's all I know Though she's so far away It just keeps getting stronger, everyday Even now she's gone, I'm still holding on So tell me where do I start, 'cause it's breaking my heart Don't want to let her go Maybe my Love will come back some day, only Heaven knows And maybe our hearts will find a way, only Heaven knows And all I can do is hope and pray 'Cause Heaven knows My friends keep telling me That if you really love her, you've got to set her free And if she returns in kind, I'll know she's mine But tell me where so I start, 'cause it's breaking my heart Don't want to let her go Maybe my Love will come back some day, only Heaven knows And maybe our hearts will find a way, only Heaven knows And all I can do is hope and pray 'Cause Heaven knows Why I live in despair 'Cause wide awake or dreaming I know she's never there And all the time I act so brave I'm shaking inside Why does it hurt me so Maybe my Love will come back some day, only Heaven knows And maybe our hearts will find a way, only Heaven knows And all I can do is hope and pray 'Cause Heaven knows.. Heaven knows.. ..Heaven knows *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted July 26, 2002 *claps* your a really good singer, gav! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 26, 2002 Definitely! Soon enough, you will be out-singing me. :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted July 26, 2002 Yuppers, and that's a lot of singing! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 *blushes* well, a forum i used to frequent had a karaoke lounge too, and we were crazy over it, so.. *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 26, 2002 Hey Gav, you aren't the official newbie anymore... Lyd registered. Might want to change your sig... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 lolz lyd registered?? ahahaha awww..i was kinda getting fond of it.. *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 there we go.. *sobz* *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 26, 2002 Oh well, that's too bad.... maybe you can put your sip into your sig. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 i kinda thought about that..but then it wouldn't be an "active" sip (if you get what i'm talking about) *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 26, 2002 lol, yeah, I get it. What you have is clever though. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 26, 2002 *speaks softly* Those songs were beautiful... My favorite country song ever... *misses Sly now* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 really? the collin raye one? a lot of people seem to prefer this one.. I read a note my grandma wrote back in 1923 Grandpa kept it in his coat and he showed it once to me He said "Boy, you might not understand, but a long long time ago Grandma's daddy didn't like me none, but I loved your Grandma so We had this crazy plan to meet, and run away together Get married in the first town we came to and live forever But nailed to the tree where we supposed to meet instead I found this letter, and this is what it said 'If you get there before I do, don't give up on me I'll meet you when my chores are through, I don't know how long I'll be But I'm not gonna let you down, Darlin' wait and see And between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be lovin' you Love, me'" I read those words just hours before my grandma passed away In the doorway of a church where me and grandpa stopped to pray I know I'd never seen him cry in all my fifteen years But as he said these words to her, his eyes filled up with tears "If you get there before I do, don't give up on me I'll meet you when my chores are through, I don't know how long I'll be But I'm not gonna let you down, Darlin' wait and see And between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be lovin' you Love, me And between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be lovin' you... ..Love, ....Me...." *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 26, 2002 *gets tear in her eye* Yeah that one is go to. Have you heard the one about the little boys grandma being gone and there's holes in the floor of heaven and it's her tears pouring through when it rains? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 is that by collin raye as well? don't quite remember it.. i like the one about his daughter.."i think about you" *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 26, 2002 "I think about you, 8 years old, big blue eyes and a heart of gold. When I look at this world, I think about you, I can't help but see, that every woman used to be sombody's little girl. I think about you." Yep he sang that Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 yep..one of my faves omg! my winamp's on shuffle and just started playing "holes in the floor of heaven!!" talk about coincidence..and i just realised yes, i do know this song..it's really nice.. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 26, 2002 That one is so sweet. *holds out hand* care to dance? Yes it is a common occurence on this site to dance. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 sorry, two left feet..that and i tend to kick (like a horse) *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 26, 2002 *shrugs* can't be any worse than some. lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 26, 2002 sorry..i can stage dance, but my ballroom worse than sux.. *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mitth'raw'nuruodo07 (BH) 0 Posted July 26, 2002 sadly...i am rather good at dancing. i find it embarabing, except when i dance with ana Share this post Link to post Share on other sites