Bad furday 57 Posted July 25, 2002 It's one of the threads below this one. Read through it and see if you like the idea. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted July 25, 2002 Yeah...first post, has all the needed Info... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 25, 2002 cool i'll check it out, thanks! *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 25, 2002 oops..umm..fraid to say i don't really read jedi punks..i check the thread out time to time, but not consistently enough to know what's really going on.. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted July 25, 2002 well, we have a Psycho categgory...you're around here enough to know about us...lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 25, 2002 lolz..not well enuff after a couple of hours to write a song and does it have to be original or can it be taken from somewhere? *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted July 25, 2002 the lyrics are original, but you put them to a song...look at the entries to get a general idea. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 25, 2002 right okie *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 25, 2002 *sings* Super trouper Beams are gonna blind me But I won't feel blue Like I always do 'Cause somewhere in the Crowd there's you I was sick and tired of everything When I called you last night from Glasgow All I do is eat and sleep and sing Wishing every show was the last show So imagine I was glad to hear you're coming Suddenly it feels alright And it's gonna be so different when I'm on the stage tonight Tonight the Super Trouper Lights are gonna find me Shining like the sun Smiling, having fun Feeling like a number one Tonight the Super Trouper Beams are gonna blind me But I won't feel blue Like I always do 'Cause somewhere in the Crowd there's you Facing twenty thousand of your friends How can anyone be so lonely? Part of a success that never ends Still I'm thinking about you only There are moments when I think I'm going crazy, but it's gonna be allright And it's gonna be so different when I'm on the stage tonight Tonight the Super Trouper Lights are gonna find me Shining like the sun Smiling, having fun Feeling like a number one Tonight the Super Trouper Beams are gonna blind me But I won't feel blue Like I always do 'Cause somewhere in the Crowd there's you So I'll be there When you arrive The sight of you Will prove to me I'm still alive And when you take Me in your arms And hold me tight I know it's gonna Mean so much Tonight Tonight the Super Trouper Lights are gonna find me Shining like the sun Smiling, having fun Feeling like a number one Tonight the Super Trouper Beams are gonna blind me But I won't feel blue Like I always do 'Cause somewhere in the Crowd there's you Super Trouper Beams are gonna blind me... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 25, 2002 *bows* Thanks! I like karaoke! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 25, 2002 ... How should I take that exactly? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 25, 2002 with a glass of water after every meal :wink: *sip* (lead by example i always say ) (100!! yayy!) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 25, 2002 I meant that you've sung the most of anyone on this thread! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 25, 2002 Have I really? I don't know... And this is for you Gav: :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 25, 2002 thank you, m'lady. and to you, too. *deep bow* *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 25, 2002 Oh, congrats on your 100 posts, Gav! 8) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 25, 2002 *looks at 100* *looks at the others* *looks at ana* yyyep, thanks *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 25, 2002 Oh come on, success is relative. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 25, 2002 come'on ana..you know me, i dont care bout posts :wink: thanks anyway, guys *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 25, 2002 *clears throat* allllllrighty then, this goes out to all you lovebirds out there, as well as the rest of us still bothering to try *mic flys to outstretched hand* Collin Raye - One Boy, One Girl He finally gave in to his friend's girlfriend when she said "there's someone you should meet" In a crowded restaurant way cross town, he waited impatiently She walked in, their eyes met, and they both stared Right there and then, everything else disappeared But one boy, one girl, two hearts beating wildly To put it mildly it was love at first sight He smiled, she smiled, they knew right away This was the day they'd waited for all their lives For a moment the whole world revolved around one boy, and one girl In no time at all they were standing there in the front of a little church Among their friends and family, repeating those sacred words Preacher said "son, kiss your bride" And he raised her veil Like the night they met, time just stood still For one boy, one girl, two hearts beating wildly To put it mildly it was love at first sight He smiled, she smiled, they knew right away This was the day they'd waited for all their lives For a moment the whole world revolved around one boy, and one girl He was holding her hand when the doctor looked up and grinned "Congratulations, twins" One boy, one girl, two hearts beating wildly To put it mildly it was love at first sight He smiled, she smiled, they knew right away This was the day they'd waited for all their lives For a moment the whole world revolved around one boy, and one girl For a moment the whole world... ...revolved around one boy... ...and one girl. *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 25, 2002 It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear She'll put on her makeup, and brushes her long brown hair And then she'll ask me, "Do I look alright" And I say "Yes, you look wonderful tonight" We go to a party, and everyone turns to see This beautiful lady, who's walking around with me And then she asks me, "Do you feel alright" And I say "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight" I feel wonderful, because I see the love lights in your eyes And the wonder of it all, is that you just don't realise, how much I love you. I really do.. It's time to go home now, and I've got an aching head So I pass her the car keys, and she tucks me into bed And then I tell her as I turn out the lights I say "My darling, you were wonderful tonight" *sip* *poof!* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites