Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Link

i'm sorry!!! It's killing me!!!! That damn video came on MTV!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

*screams*

*screams again*

Ok, somebody please sing another song!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*sings*

1. 2. 3, 4, 5 everybody in the car so come on let's ride to the liquor store on the corner the boys say they want some gin and juice but i really don't wanna... Beer buzz like I had last week. I must stay clean cuz talk is cheap...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Well...that's better than N*Sync...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*sings*

"There's something inside me that pools beneath the surface... distracting... reacting... this lack of self control I fear is never ending... It's haunting how I can't seem... to find myself again, my walls are closing in (without a sense of confidence and i'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)I've felt this wya before... So insecure...."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Now that's good music! I luv Linkin Park...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

" I wanna run away, never say goodbye, I wanna know the truth instead of wondering why. I wanna know the answers, no more lies. I wanna shut the door and open up my mind..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*applauds*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*applauds and cheers, laughing at herself the whole time*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

My turn now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Actually, never mind...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mitth'raw'nuruodo07 (BH)

come on ana! :love:

sing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

:love: Okay, sure... give me a minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

okay...

*sings*

If you change your mind

I'm the first in line

Honey I'm still free

Take a chance on me

If you need me let me know

Gonna be around

If you've got no place to go

When you're feeling down

If you're all alone

When the pretty birds have flown

Honey I'm still free

Take a chance on me

Gonna do my very best

And it ain't no lie

If you put me to the test

If you let me try

Take a chance on me...

Take a chance on me...

We could go dancing

We could go walking

As long as we're together

Listen to some music

Maybe just talking

You'd get to know me better

'Cause you know I've got

So much that I want to do

When I dream I'm alone with you

It's magic

You want me to leave it there

Afraid of a love affair

But I think you know

That I love you so

If you change your mind

I'm the first in line

Honey I'm still free

Take a chance on me

If you need me let me know

Gonna be around

If you've got no place to go

When you're feeling down

If you're all alone

When the pretty birds have flown

Honey I'm still free

Take a chance on me

Gonna do my very best

And it ain't no lie

If you put me to the test

If you let me try

Take a chance on me...

Take a chance on me...

Oh you can take your time baby

I'm in no hurry

You know I'm gonna get you

You don't want to hurt me

Baby don't worry

I'm not gonna let you

Let me tell you now-

Our love is strong enough

To last when things get rough

It's magic

You say that I waste my time

But I can't get you off my mind

And I think you know

That I want you so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mitth'raw'nuruodo07 (BH)

you had your minute, it is now my responsibility to sing.

KORAH! MATAH!

KORAH! RHATAMA!

i like dual of the fates ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mitth'raw'nuruodo07 (BH)

i like your singing and your song better than mine.

:love: ana :love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Thank you! :love::love: :love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mitth'raw'nuruodo07 (BH)

it is undisputably better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

I like Duel of the Fates too... and your singing is definitely not bad! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mitth'raw'nuruodo07 (BH)

i gtg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Ok, bye....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

you two lovebirds.. :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

DAarklighter, stuff it! Let Ana be!

It's about time.... She's so happy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I'm glad for her...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

hey Furday nice avatar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.