Link 3 Posted July 24, 2002 i'm sorry!!! It's killing me!!!! That damn video came on MTV! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted July 24, 2002 *screams* *screams again* Ok, somebody please sing another song!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 24, 2002 *sings* 1. 2. 3, 4, 5 everybody in the car so come on let's ride to the liquor store on the corner the boys say they want some gin and juice but i really don't wanna... Beer buzz like I had last week. I must stay clean cuz talk is cheap... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted July 24, 2002 Well...that's better than N*Sync... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 24, 2002 *sings* "There's something inside me that pools beneath the surface... distracting... reacting... this lack of self control I fear is never ending... It's haunting how I can't seem... to find myself again, my walls are closing in (without a sense of confidence and i'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)I've felt this wya before... So insecure...." Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted July 24, 2002 Now that's good music! I luv Linkin Park... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 24, 2002 " I wanna run away, never say goodbye, I wanna know the truth instead of wondering why. I wanna know the answers, no more lies. I wanna shut the door and open up my mind..." Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted July 24, 2002 *applauds and cheers, laughing at herself the whole time* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 24, 2002 Actually, never mind... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mitth'raw'nuruodo07 (BH) 0 Posted July 25, 2002 come on ana! sing! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 25, 2002 :love: Okay, sure... give me a minute. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 25, 2002 okay... *sings* If you change your mind I'm the first in line Honey I'm still free Take a chance on me If you need me let me know Gonna be around If you've got no place to go When you're feeling down If you're all alone When the pretty birds have flown Honey I'm still free Take a chance on me Gonna do my very best And it ain't no lie If you put me to the test If you let me try Take a chance on me... Take a chance on me... We could go dancing We could go walking As long as we're together Listen to some music Maybe just talking You'd get to know me better 'Cause you know I've got So much that I want to do When I dream I'm alone with you It's magic You want me to leave it there Afraid of a love affair But I think you know That I love you so If you change your mind I'm the first in line Honey I'm still free Take a chance on me If you need me let me know Gonna be around If you've got no place to go When you're feeling down If you're all alone When the pretty birds have flown Honey I'm still free Take a chance on me Gonna do my very best And it ain't no lie If you put me to the test If you let me try Take a chance on me... Take a chance on me... Oh you can take your time baby I'm in no hurry You know I'm gonna get you You don't want to hurt me Baby don't worry I'm not gonna let you Let me tell you now- Our love is strong enough To last when things get rough It's magic You say that I waste my time But I can't get you off my mind And I think you know That I want you so... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mitth'raw'nuruodo07 (BH) 0 Posted July 25, 2002 you had your minute, it is now my responsibility to sing. KORAH! MATAH! KORAH! RHATAMA! i like dual of the fates ;-) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mitth'raw'nuruodo07 (BH) 0 Posted July 25, 2002 i like your singing and your song better than mine. ana :love: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mitth'raw'nuruodo07 (BH) 0 Posted July 25, 2002 it is undisputably better Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 25, 2002 I like Duel of the Fates too... and your singing is definitely not bad! :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mitth'raw'nuruodo07 (BH) 0 Posted July 25, 2002 i gtg Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 25, 2002 you two lovebirds.. :roll: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 25, 2002 DAarklighter, stuff it! Let Ana be! It's about time.... She's so happy... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 25, 2002 I'm glad for her... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites