Pandora 77 Posted July 22, 2002 *starts singing Wake Up* "Dumb-struck, color me stupid..." Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted July 22, 2002 *sings Minority, even though Link isn't here* I wanna be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral majority, cuz I wanna be the minority!" Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 22, 2002 um my bad. sorry??? Here I'll picck up on Warning. *sings* "Better homes and safety sealed communities.Did you remember to pay the utility? Caution police line, you better not cross. Is the cop or am I the one who's really dangerous? Sanitation, expiration date, question everything. Or shut up and be a victim of authority." Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 22, 2002 *sings* Suerte que en el sur hayas nacido y que burlemos las distancias suerte que es haberte conocido y por ti amar tierras extra?as Yo puedo escalar los Andes solo por ir a contar tus lunares contigo celebro y sufro todo mis alegrias y mis males Le ro lo le lo le le ro lo le lo le Sabes que estoy a tus pies Contigo, mi vida quiero vivir la vida y lo que me queda de vida quiero vivir contigo Contigo mi vida quiero vivir la vida y lo que me queda de vida quiero vivir contigo Suerte que es tener labios sinceros para besarte con mas ganas Suerte que mis pechos sean peque?os y nos los confundas con monta?as Suerte que herede las piernas firmes para correr si un dia hace falta Y estos dos ojos que me dicen Que he de llorar cuando te vallas Le ro lo le lo le Le ro lo le lo le Sabes que estoy a tus pies [Chorus] Le ro lo le lo le le ro lo le lo le Sabes que estoy a tus pies Le ro lo le lo le lo la La felicidad tiene tu nombre y tu piel [Chorus 2:] Contigo, mi vida quiereo vivir la vida y lo que me queda de vida quiero vivir contigo Ya sabes mi vida estoy hasta el cuello por ti Si sientes algo asi Quiero que te quedes junto a mi. [Repeat Chorus 2] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 22, 2002 *sigh* I love doing that! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted July 22, 2002 *sighs* If I knew German... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 22, 2002 Pod, why don't you go out and learn German already? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted July 22, 2002 I will. My class starts on the 12th of August, when I start school again. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 22, 2002 Ah okay. Well in that case, you'll know German soon enough. I personally hate foreign languages. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted July 22, 2002 That's why I chose German. It's easier. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 22, 2002 I hate all foreign languages, including German. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted July 22, 2002 Well. Tell us how you really feel! :lol: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 22, 2002 I just did. I seriously hate foreign languages. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted July 22, 2002 So do I, but English is closer to English than Spainish, by far. And there's no way I'm taking Latin! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 22, 2002 They don't offer Latin at my school. Although I wouldn't take it anyway... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted July 22, 2002 Well, gee, I wonder why? *shrugs oh well* *starts singing* Sister Psychic can you tell me does it ever get better can you really see the future, or just predict the weather Are we in our finest hour or headed for disaster Use you psychic powers and rescue me... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted July 22, 2002 *sits to listen, and mutters* Should lighten my mood... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 22, 2002 Oh Rogue. What's wrong? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 22, 2002 *sings to Rogue* Chiquitita, tell me what's wrong I have never seen such sorrow In your eyes and the wedding is tomorrow How I hate to you like this There is no way you can deny it I can see that you're Oh so sad, so quiet. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 22, 2002 Chiquitita tell me the truth I'm a shoulder you can cry on Your best friend I'm the one you must rely on You were always sure of yourself Now I've see you've broken a feather I hope we can patch it up together Chiquitita you and I know How the heartaches come and they go And the scars they're leavin' You'll be dancing once again And the pain will end You will have no time for grievin' Chiquitita you and I cry But the sun is still in the sky And shining above you Let me hear you sing once more Like you did before Sing a new song Chiquitita Try once more Like I did before Sing a new song Chiquitita. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 23, 2002 *sits next to Rogue* It'll never happen again Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted July 23, 2002 I know...but let's just enjoy the music. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 23, 2002 *smiles at Rogue* alright Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 23, 2002 *sings* I've seen you twice in a short time Only a day since we started It seems to me, for every time I'm getting more open-hearted Your smile and the sound of your voice And the way you see through me Got a feeling you give me no choice But it means a lot to me So I want to know- What's the name of the game? Does it mean anything to you? What's the name of the game? Can you feel it the way I do? Tell me please, cause I have to know I'm a curious child beginning to grow And you make me talk And you make me feel And you make me show What I'm trying to conceal If I trust in you would you let me down? Would you laugh at me I said I cared for you? So I want to know-what's the name of the game? Does it mean anything to you? What's the name of the game? Can you feel it the way I do? Tell me please, cause I have to know I'm a curious child beginning to grow And you make me talk And you make me feel And you make me show What I'm trying to conceal If I trust in you would you let me down? Would you laugh at me I said I cared for you? Oh I want to know-oh yes I want to know- What's the name of the game? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites