Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Doc Ani Jade

ok...maybe it hasn't occured to people, or it's an honor thing...but I did 5 songs today. i didn't typr them up. Do a search, and you can find plenty of sites...www.azlyrics.com was the best, it had a ot of groups...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake Durron

I might do that sometime...

Right now I am considering going to FanFiction.net...

(Thinks of reaction in Episode 123 thread and grins)

HAve u ever been there ani?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

no, someone tried to get me to go there to post some of mine but I never did...only 3 or 4 are actually worhtwile.

I'll chekc it out sometime...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake Durron

:lol:

Did you see the Epi 1 2 3 thread?

:D

I made them mad!

:rof:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Smiles* Yes Makia, you certainly know how to make people mad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake Durron

:rof:

Well there was that, and there was the incident with _ and...

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

True... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

MAKIA!!!! You didn't send me that PM did you?!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake Durron

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm sorry...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

So you did send the story to her? :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake Durron

Yes...

**Hangs Head**

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*sighs and walks away*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake Durron

Hey Ana,

I bet I could confuse you with a simple song...

Wanna bet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Bet? Me? Never! :angel:

However, I would like to see this...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake Durron

you got it... give me a sec!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake Durron

Moi hom qua di ve nga nang,

cung di chung ben em sanh vai cuoi vui

Em la thien than trong mat anh

la mo uc thi con tim con co don

Moi thi em tuoi cuop then thung

Lan moi em xinh nhu doa hua hong nhung

Tron nhin em long anh ngat ngay

Lam chan buoc em cho duong them xa

I don't feel like typing the rest!

What do you think? the words are missing all of their pronunciation marks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake Durron

I'll give you the pronunciation guide to the first paragraph if you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

No thanks... :) I think I'm fine.

It that Vietnamese?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake Durron

Yep! just a simple Vietnamese love song,

The man is hoplessly in love with this girl and is discribing how pretty she is and how she is in his dreams when he is lonley and that her lips are like roses to him and it has the coolest electric guitar player in it!

:D

Did I stump u?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Excellent! I guessed right!

I'm a bit stumped as to what about that song is supposed to stump me, actually...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake Durron

well the pronunciation is anything but simple!

:D

I was trying to get you to go 'huh?' but I guess it didn't work!

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*shrugs* I guess it's from going to a school that's over half Asian. You just get a sense for these things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake Durron

True...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*walks in singing Deadbeat Holiday* Thank yu pod for getting it stuck in my head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

:grin: My pleasure!

This is a public service anouncement, this is only a test...

Emergency evactuation protest...

May impair your ablilty to operate machinery!

Can't quite tell just what it means to me

Keep out of reach of children, don't you talk to strangers!

Is Warning stuck in your head yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.