Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted July 20, 2002 ok...maybe it hasn't occured to people, or it's an honor thing...but I did 5 songs today. i didn't typr them up. Do a search, and you can find plenty of sites...www.azlyrics.com was the best, it had a ot of groups... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jake Durron 23 Posted July 20, 2002 I might do that sometime... Right now I am considering going to FanFiction.net... (Thinks of reaction in Episode 123 thread and grins) HAve u ever been there ani? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted July 20, 2002 no, someone tried to get me to go there to post some of mine but I never did...only 3 or 4 are actually worhtwile. I'll chekc it out sometime... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jake Durron 23 Posted July 20, 2002 :lol: Did you see the Epi 1 2 3 thread? I made them mad! :rof: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 20, 2002 *Smiles* Yes Makia, you certainly know how to make people mad. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jake Durron 23 Posted July 20, 2002 :rof: Well there was that, and there was the incident with _ and... :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 20, 2002 MAKIA!!!! You didn't send me that PM did you?!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jake Durron 23 Posted July 21, 2002 :cry: :cry: I'm sorry... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted July 21, 2002 So you did send the story to her? :o Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jake Durron 23 Posted July 21, 2002 Yes... **Hangs Head** Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jake Durron 23 Posted July 21, 2002 Hey Ana, I bet I could confuse you with a simple song... Wanna bet? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 21, 2002 Bet? Me? Never! However, I would like to see this... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jake Durron 23 Posted July 21, 2002 you got it... give me a sec! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jake Durron 23 Posted July 21, 2002 Moi hom qua di ve nga nang, cung di chung ben em sanh vai cuoi vui Em la thien than trong mat anh la mo uc thi con tim con co don Moi thi em tuoi cuop then thung Lan moi em xinh nhu doa hua hong nhung Tron nhin em long anh ngat ngay Lam chan buoc em cho duong them xa I don't feel like typing the rest! What do you think? the words are missing all of their pronunciation marks... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jake Durron 23 Posted July 21, 2002 I'll give you the pronunciation guide to the first paragraph if you want! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 21, 2002 No thanks... I think I'm fine. It that Vietnamese? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jake Durron 23 Posted July 21, 2002 Yep! just a simple Vietnamese love song, The man is hoplessly in love with this girl and is discribing how pretty she is and how she is in his dreams when he is lonley and that her lips are like roses to him and it has the coolest electric guitar player in it! Did I stump u? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 21, 2002 Excellent! I guessed right! I'm a bit stumped as to what about that song is supposed to stump me, actually... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jake Durron 23 Posted July 21, 2002 well the pronunciation is anything but simple! I was trying to get you to go 'huh?' but I guess it didn't work! :lol: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 21, 2002 *shrugs* I guess it's from going to a school that's over half Asian. You just get a sense for these things. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 21, 2002 *walks in singing Deadbeat Holiday* Thank yu pod for getting it stuck in my head Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted July 21, 2002 :grin: My pleasure! This is a public service anouncement, this is only a test... Emergency evactuation protest... May impair your ablilty to operate machinery! Can't quite tell just what it means to me Keep out of reach of children, don't you talk to strangers! Is Warning stuck in your head yet? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites