Chickenman 9 Posted September 10, 2005 *Points to edit button* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 10, 2005 Does it matter? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 10, 2005 GI, do us all a favor and shut up. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 10, 2005 Mmmm...No :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted September 10, 2005 (edited) *Grabs old crappy Fender guitar* *Bashes it over GI's head* *Goes back to apartment to write more songs* Edited September 10, 2005 by Ender Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 10, 2005 w00t cant shut me up :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 10, 2005 Jamiroquai You Give Me Something When I met you, you were so unique You had a little thing I'd love to keep Every movement carried much mystique I knew right then I'd carry on, to you I knew my heart belonged You, you give me something Something that nobody else can give And my heart, started thumpin' You know now, you're the one I truly know I dig Like the sunbeams from a perfect summer day Heaven only seems a step away When I'm with you, I just celebrate I'm hoping my message gets through There's never been someone like you I had nobody, but on you I lean 'Cos you got these little things that I I know I've never seen You know now, you give me something Something that nobody else has got And this love, that I've been wanting Oh baby's turning out to be too fast to stop You know now, you give me something Something that nobody else can give See my heart has started thumpin' You know babe, you're the one I truly know I dig Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Uhhh... Will you give me something Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Aurelius 1 Posted September 12, 2005 (edited) Time for some good old Aussie songs Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning Out where the river broke The bloodwood and the desert oak Holden wrecks and boiling diesels Steam in forty five degrees The time has come To say fair's fair To pay the rent To pay our share The time has come A fact's a fact It belongs to them Let's give it back How can we dance when our earth is turning How do we sleep while our beds are burning Four wheels scare the cockatoos From Kintore East to Yuendemu The western desert lives and breathes In forty five degrees Ice House - Great Southern Land Standing at the limit of an endless ocean stranded like a runaway, lost at sea city on a rainy day down in the harbour watching as the grey clouds shadow the bay looking everywhere 'cause I had to find you this is not the way that i remember it here anyone will tell you its a prisoner island hidden in the summer for a million years Great Southern Land, burned you black so you look into the land and it will tell you a story story 'bout a journey ended long ago if you listen to the motion of the wind in the mountains maybe you can hear them talking like I do ". . they're gonna betray, they're gonna forget you are you gonna let them take you over that way . ." Great Southern Land, Great Southern Land you walk alone like a primitive man and they make it work with sticks and bones see their hungry eyes, its a hungry home I hear the sound of the stranger's voices I see their hungry eyes, their hungry eyes Great Southern Land, Great Southern Land they burned you black, black against the ground Great Southern Land, in the sleeping sun you walk alone with the ghost of time they burned you black, black against the ground and they make it work with rocks and sand I hear the sound of the stanger's voices I see their hungry eyes, their hungry eyes Great Southern Land, Great Southern Land you walk alone, like a primitive man you walk alone with the ghost of time and they burned you black yeah, they burned you black Great Southern Land Men At Work - Land Down Under Traveling in a fried-out combie On a hippie trail, head full of zombie I met a strange lady, she made me nervous She took me in and gave me breakfast And she said, "Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover." Buying bread from a man in Brussels He was six foot four and full of muscles I said, "Do you speak-a my language?" He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich And he said, "I come from a land down under Where beer does flow and men chunder Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover." Lying in a den in Bombay With a slack jaw, and not much to say I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me Because I come from the land of plenty?" And he said, "Oh! Do you come from a land down under? (oh yeah yeah) Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover." Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now Who can it be knocking at my door? Go ?way, don?t come ?round here no more. Can?t you see that it?s late at night? I?m very tired, and I?m not feeling right. All I wish is to be alone; Stay away, don?t you invade my home. Best off if you hang outside, Don?t come in - I?ll only run and hide. Who can it be now? Who can it be now? Who can it be now? Who can it be now? Who can it be knocking at my door? Make no sound, tip-toe across the floor. If he hears, he?ll knock all day, I?ll be trapped, and here I?ll have to stay. I?ve done no harm, I keep to myself; There?s nothing wrong with my state of mental health. I like it here with my childhood friend; Here they come, those feelings again! Who can it be now? Who can it be now? Who can it be now? Who can it be now? Is it the man come to take me away? Why do they follow me? It?s not the future that I can see, It?s just my fantasy Oh...who can it be now? Oh...who can it...who can it... Yeah yeah yeah Cold Chisel - Khe Sanh I left my heart to the sappers round Khe Sanh And my soul was sold with my cigarettes to the blackmarket man I've had the Vietnam cold turkey From the ocean to the Silver City And it's only other vets could understand About the long forgotten dockside guarantees How there were no V-dayheroes in 1973 How we sailed into Sydney Harbour Saw an old friend but couldn't kiss her She was lined, and I was home to the lucky land And she was like so many more from that time on Their lives were all so empty, till they found their chosen one And their legs were often open But their minds were always closed And their hearts were held in fast suburban chains And the legal pads were yellow, hours long, paypacket lean And the telex writers clattered where the gunships once had been But the car parks made me jumpy And I never stopped the dreams Or the growing need for speed and novacaine So I worked across the country end to end Tried to find a place to settle down, where my mixed up life could mend Held a job on an oil-rig Flying choppers when I could But the nightlife nearly drove me round the bend And I've travelled round the world from year to year And each one found me aimless, one more year the more for wear And I've been back to South East Asia But the answer sure ain't there But I'm drifting north, to check things out again You know the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone Only seven flying hours, and I'll be landing in Hong Kong There ain't nothing like the kisses From a jaded Chinese princess I'm gonna hit some Hong Kong mattress all night long Well the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone Yeah the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone And it's really got me worried I'm goin' nowhere and I'm in a hurry And the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone Edited September 12, 2005 by Aurelius Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 12, 2005 w00t cant shut me up ← And don't we know it! ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 12, 2005 Damn straight! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted September 15, 2005 Band-unknown song-Kept 'Don't fall in love' they told me 'It will hurt to fall' I still don't know what they meant 'Cuz when I fell you came And picked me up again Now you've got me goin' And no more will I fall Keep me from breaking Keep me from waiting I'll not be saved again Keep me from bending Keep me from falling Falling... Falling away from you We picked up the pieces And saved my skin I fall into your arms again You hold my heart And you've got the key Hold me fast, save me from mistaking Now you've got me goin' And no more will I fall Keep me from breaking Keep me from waiting I'll not be saved again Keep me from bending Keep me from falling Falling... Falling away from you Now you've got me goin' My mind no longer reels I'm holding on tight And no more will I fall Now you've got me goin' And no more will I fall Keep me from breaking Keep me from waiting I'll not be saved again Keep me from bending Keep me from falling Falling... Falling away from you Keep me from falling... So I'll no longer fall Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted September 15, 2005 Breaking Into Heaven by The Stone Roses I've been casing your joint For the best years of my life Like the look of your stuff Out of sight When i'm hungry And when i'm cold When im havin' it rough Or just gettin' old Listen up sweet child of mine Have i got news for you Nobody leaves this place alive They'll die and join the queue Better man the barricades I'm coming in tonight Had a line of my dust Out of sight When i wander And when i roam I'll find a soul i can trust I'm coming home Listen up sweet child of mine Have i got news for you Nobody leaves this place alive They'll die and join the queue (Sing it) I'm gonna break right into heaven I cant wait anymore Heavens gates won't hold me I'll saw those suckers down Laughing loud at your locks When they hit the ground Every icon In every town Hear this, your number's up I'm coming 'round Listen up sweet child of mine Have i got news for you Nobody leaves this place alive They'll die and join the queue I'm gonna break right into heaven I can't wait anymore How many times Do i have to tell you You dont have to wait to die You can have it all Anytime you want it Yeah, the kingdom's all inside Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 16, 2005 Incubus-[]Morning View Aqueous Transmission I'm floating down a river oars freed from their holes long ago lying face up on the floor of my vessel I marvel at the stars and feel my heart overflow Further down the river further down the river further down the river further down the river Two weeks without my lover I'm in this boat alone floating down a river named emotion will I make it back to shore? or drift into the unknown Further down the river further down the river further down the river further down the river I'm building an antenna transmissions will be sent when I am through maybe we can meet again further down the river and share what we both discovered then revel in the view Further down the river further down the river further down the river further down the river I'm floating down a river (x8) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 16, 2005 (edited) New Incubus song/video!!! It's off the Stealth soundtrack I guess, whatever movie that is. (It's a quicktime movie) Edited September 16, 2005 by Du(SW) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted September 17, 2005 The Arts-In Band (w/ Alicia Singing!)~Johnny B. Goode Way down Louisiana close to New Orleans Way back up in the woods among the evergreens There stood a log cabin made of earth and wood Where lived a country boy name of Johnny B. Goode He never ever learned to read or write so well But he could play the guitar like ringing a bell Go Go Johnny Go Go Go Johnny Go Go Go Johnny Go Go Go Go Ohh...oh Johnny B. Goode He use to carry his guitar in a gunny sack And sit beneath the trees by the railroad track Oh, the engineers used to see him sitting in the shade Playing to the rhythm that the drivers made People passing by would stop and say Oh my that little country boy could play Go Go Johnny Go Go Go Johnny Go Go Go Johnny Go Go Go Go Ohh...oh Johnny B. Goode His mama told him someday he would be a man And he would be the leader of a big old band Many people coming from miles around To hear him play his music when the sun go down Maybe someday his name would be in lights Saying Johnny B. Goode tonight Go Go Johnny Go Go Go Johnny Go Go Go Johnny Go Go Go Go Ohh...oh Johnny B. Goode Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 17, 2005 Sister Hazel Thank You I had to walk away, Down the road just to clear my head. On another fun filled day, Was doin' fine, but you're back instead. Well I'm not the only one, Who saw you for just what you were. You'd push me, but I'd keep tryin'. I'd leave you, but you'd start cryin'!. But you won't fool me I'm smarter than that!! You were the one... Who taught me what I don't need And I thank you-I thank you for that You were the one... That brought me to my senses And I thank you- Now just leave me alone I had to drive away, Far away 'til you could not find me And It was a beautiful day Liberated and you're far behind me What you did I'll never mention Where you were, I don't want to know I don't want to know But you won't fool me I'm smarter than that!! You were the one... Who taught me what I don't need And I thank you-I thank you for that You were the one... That brought me to my senses And I thank you- Now just leave me alone What you did I'll never mention You were the one... Who taught me what I don't need And I thank you-I thank you for that You were the one... That brought me to my senses And I thank you- Now just leave me alone Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted September 17, 2005 We Belong Together~Mariah Carey I didn't mean it When I said I didn't love you, so I should have held on tight I never shoulda let you go I didn't know nothing I was stupid, I was foolish I was lying to myself I could not fathom that I would ever Be without your love Never imagined I'd be Sitting here beside myself Cause I didn't know you Cause I didn't know me But I thought I knew everything I never felt The feeling that I'm feeling Now that I don't hear your voice Or have your touch and kiss your lips Cause I don't have a choice Oh, what I wouldn't give To have you lying by my side Right here, cause baby (We belong together) When you left I lost a part of me It's still so hard to believe Come back baby, please Cause we belong together Who else am I gon' lean on When times get rough Who's gonna talk to me on the phone Till the sun comes up Who's gonna take your place There ain't nobody better Oh, baby baby, we belong together I can't sleep at night When you are on my mind Bobby Womack's on the radio Saying to me "If you think you're lonely now" Wait a minute This is too deep (too deep) I gotta change the station So I turn the dial Trying to catch a break And then I hear Babyface I only think of you And it's breaking my heart I'm trying to keep it together But I'm falling apart I'm feeling all out of my element I'm throwing things, crying Trying to figure out Where the hell I went wrong The pain reflected in this song It ain't even half of what I'm feeling inside I need you Need you back in my life, baby When you left I lost a part of me It's still so hard to believe Come back baby, please Cause we belong together Who else am I gon' lean on When times get rough Who's gonna talk to me on the phone Till the sun comes up Who's gonna take your place There ain't nobody better Oh, baby baby, we belong together, baby When you left I lost a part of me It's still so hard to believe Come back baby, please Cause we belong together Who am I gonna lean on When times get rough Who's gonna talk to me Till the sun comes up Who's gonna take your place There ain't nobody better Oh baby, baby We belong together Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted September 18, 2005 Kelly Clarkson~Because Of You I will not make the same mistakes that you did I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery I will not break the way you did, You fell so hard I've learned the hard way To never let it get that far Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid I lose my way And it's not too long before you point it out I cannot cry Because I know that's weakness in your eyes I'm forced to fake A smile, a laugh everyday of my life My heart can't possibly break When it wasn't even whole to start with Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid I watched you die I heard you cry every night in your sleep I was so young You should have known better than to lean on me You never thought of anyone else You just saw your pain And now I cry in the middle of the night For the same damn thing Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt Because of you I try my hardest just to forget everything Because of you I don't know how to let anyone else in Because of you I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty Because of you I am afraid Because of you Because of you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted September 19, 2005 "Listen To Your Heart" I know there's something in the wake of your smile. I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea. You've built a love but that love falls apart. Your little piece of heaven turns too dark. Listen to your heart when he's calling for you. Listen to your heart there's nothing else you can do. I don't know where you're going and I don't know why, but listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye. Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile. The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea. They're swept away and nothing is what is seems, the feeling of belonging to your dreams. Listen to your heart when he's calling for you. Listen to your heart there's nothing else you can do. I don't know where you're going and I don't know why, but listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye. And there are voices that want to be heard. So much to mention but you can't find the words. The scent of magic, the beauty that's been when love was wilder than the wind. Listen to your heart when he's calling for you. Listen to your heart there's nothing else you can do. I don't know where you're going and I don't know why, but listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye. Listen to your heart, mm-mmmmmm I don't know where you're going and I don't know why, but listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 19, 2005 Third Eye Blind Deep Inside of You When we met light was shed Thoughts free flow You said you've got something Deep inside of you A wind chime voice sound Sway of your hips round rings true It goes deep inside of you These secret garden beams Changed my life so it seems A fall breeze blows outside I don't break stride my thoughts are warm And they go deep inside of you Oh yeah And I never felt alone alright Oh oh till I met you Friends say I've changed I don't listen 'cuz I live to be Deep inside of you Slide of her dress Shouts in darkness, I'm so alive I'm deep inside of you You said, "boy make girl feel good" But still, deep inside Still I've never felt alone Till I met you I'm alright on my own And then I met you And I'd know what to do If I just knew what's coming I would change myself if I could I'd walk with my people if I could find them And I'd say that I'm sorry to you I'm sorry to you And I don't want to call you But then I want to call you 'Cuz I don't want to crush you But I feel like crushing you, and it's true I took for granted you were with me I breathe by your looks and you look right through me But we were broke and didn't know We were broke and didn't know We were broke and didn't know We were broke and didn't know Something's gone, you withdraw And I'm not strong like before I was deep inside of you I can go nowhere I burn candles and stare At a ghost deep inside of you And some great need in me Starts to bleed I've lost myself, there's nothing left It's all gone Deep inside of you Deep inside of you Deep inside of you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 21, 2005 Nickelback Photograph Look at this photograph, everytime I do it makes me laugh. How did our eyes get so red, and what the hell is on Joey's head. And this is where I grew up, I think the present owner fixed it up. I never knew we ever went without, the second florr was high for sneaking out. And this is where I went to school, most of the time had better things to do. Criminal record says I broke in twice, I must have done it half a dozen times. I wonder if its too late, should I go back and try to graduate. Life's better now than it was back then, if I was them I wouldn't let me in! Oh oh oh... Oh God I! (Chorus) Every memory of lookin' out the back door, I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor, It's hard to say it, time to say it, Good-bye good-bye. Every memory of walkin' out the front door, I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for, It's hard to say it, time to say it, Good-bye good-bye. We used to listen to the radio, and sing along to every song we'd know. We said someday we'd find out how it feels, to sing to more than just the steering wheel. Kim's the first girl I kissed, I was so nervous that I nearly missed. She's had a couple of kids since then, I haven't seen her since god knows when! Oh oh oh... Oh God I! (Chorus) Every memory of lookin' out the back door, I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor, It's hard to say it, time to say it, Good-bye good-bye. Every memory of walkin' out the front door, I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for, It's hard to say it, time to say it, Good-bye good-bye. (Bridge) I miss that town, I can't believe it, So hard to stay, So hard to leave it. If I could relive those days, I know the one thing that would never change. (Chorus) Every memory of lookin' out the back door, I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor, It's hard to say it, time to say it, Good-bye good-bye. Every memory of walkin' out the front door, I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for, It's hard to say it, time to say it, Good-bye good-bye. Look at this photograph, everytime I do it makes me laugh. Everytime I do it makes me... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 21, 2005 (edited) Vertical Horizon Forever Take these roses all from me Let me live, let me be For a little while Let my eyes, See everything and nothing in their time I do not mind Who've guess I'd learn To let the walls around me burn Light up the hillside My words, I ate them for so long and nothing changed It was just the same And I don't know if you see me But I can tell you your face is clear I will see you... Forever Forever I will see you Forever Forever Call me close once again Call me teacher, call me friend Just like the first time Call my name, it echos around me in this room Its all you I don't know if you hear me there But it's dark so no one cares I will hear you... Forever Forever I will hear you Forever Forever I wanted you to be everything to me Now I've got to learn to carry on I know I cannot hide this emptiness inside But nothing is the same since you've gone Send me letters from above Send me strength, send me love Such sweet love Sing me songs that echo in my head and in my heart That's where you are And I don't know if you feel me here I can tell you one thing that's clear I will feel you... Forever Forever I will feel you Forever Forever I will hear you Forever Forever I will see you Forever Forever Take these roses all from me Let me live, let me be ...... Weezer Beverly Hills Where I come from it isn't all that great My automobile is a piece of crap My fashion sense is a little whack And my friends are just as screwy as me I didn't go to boarding schools Preppie girls didn't look at me Why should they? I ain't nobody got nothin' in my pocket Beverly Hills That's where I want to be! Livin' in Beverly Hills Beverly Hills Rollin' like a celebrity! Livin' in Beverly Hills Look at all those movie stars They're all so beautiful and clean When their house maids scrub the floors They get the spaces in between I wanna live a life like that I wanna live just like a king Take my picture by the pool 'Cause I'm the next big thing! Beverly Hills That's where I want to be! Livin' in Beverly Hills Beverly Hills Rollin' like a celebrity! Livin' in Beverly Hills The truth is I don't stand a chance It's somethin' that you're born into And I just don't belong Well I know I'm a beat-down fool And I will always be that way I might as well enjoy my life And watch the stars fall Beverly Hills That's where I want to be! Livin' in Beverly Hills Beverly Hills Rollin' like a celebrity! Livin' in Beverly Hills! .... Howie Day She Says Sweet is the sight of a room window open by candlelight How would you know? Cold winter on the shore chills the dress she wore It?s on the floor still it feels so warm today And that?s why I?m wondering why you had to tell me What?s going on in your head what?s wrong Come around to another time when you don?t have to run And when she says she wants somebody else I hope you know she doesn?t mean you And when she breaks down and makes a sound You never hear her the way that I do And when she says she wants someone to love I hope you know she doesn?t mean you And when she breaks down and lets you down I hope you know she doesn?t mean you, yeah No, no I swing into flight over hills, over her hills it?s twilight Yeah I guess that?s right now And while we?re here tell me why it?s so funny That you?re so funny when you?re mad Cuz it?s mad, so mad And that?s why I?m wondering why you had to tell me What?s going on in your head what?s wrong Come around to another time when you don?t have to run And when she says she wants somebody else I hope you know she doesn?t mean you And when she breaks down and makes a sound You never hear her the way that I do And when she says she wants someone to love I hope you know she doesn?t mean you And when she breaks down and lets you down I hope you know she doesn?t mean you, yeah No no, she doesn?t mean you Yeah and I don?t where I?m coming from and I don?t where I?m coming too and I don?t what it means to me and you don?t know what it means to you she doesn?t mean you Edited September 21, 2005 by Mara Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 21, 2005 Bon Jovi Have a Nice Day Why, you wanna tell me how to live my life? Who, are you to tell me if it?s black or white? Mama, can you hear me, try to understand. Innocence is the difference between a boy and a man. My daddy lived the lie, its just the price that he paid Sacrificed his life just to SLAVE IT away Ohhh, if there?s one thing I hang onto It gets me through the night I AIN'T gonna do what I don't want to Im gonna live my life Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice Standing on the ledge, show the wind how to fly When world gets in my face I say, Have A Nice Day Have A Nice Day Take a look around you, look its what he sees We?re living in a broken home of hopes and dreams Let me be the first to shake ya helping hand Everybody, pray enough to take a stand I knocked on every door, on every dead end street Looking for forgiveness What?s left to believe? Ohhh, if there?s one thing I hang onto It gets me through the night I?m gonna do what I don?t want to Im gonna live my life Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice Standing on the ledge, show the wind how to fly The world gets in my face I say, Have A Nice Day Have A Nice Day Guitar Solo Ohhh, if there?s one thing I BELIEVE It gets me through the night I?m gonna do what I don?t want to Im gonna live my life Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice Standing on the ledge, show the wind how to fly The world gets in my face I say, Have A Nice Day Have A Nice Day Have A Nice Day Have A Nice Day Have A Nice Day The world keeps trying, to drag me down Ive gotta raise my hands to stand my ground Well I say, Have A Nice Day Have A Nice Day Have A Nice Day Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted September 21, 2005 (edited) Stop Crying Your Heart Out by Oasis Hold up Hold on Don't be scared You'll never change what's been and gone May your smile (may your smile) Shine on (shine on) Don't be scared (don't be scared) Your destiny may keep you warm Cause all of the stars Are fading away Just try not to worry You'll see them some day Take what you need and be on your way and stop crying your heart out Get up (get up) Come on (come on) Why're you scared? (I'm not scared) You'll never change what's been and gone Cause all of the stars Are fading away Just try not to worry You'll see them some day Take what you need and be on your way and stop crying your heart out Cause all of the stars Are fading away Just try not to worry You'll see them some day Just take what you need and be on your way and stop crying your heart out We're all of us stars We're fading away Just try not to worry You'll see us some day Just take what you need and be on your way and stop crying your heart out Stop crying your heart out (x3) Edited September 21, 2005 by Ender Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Aurelius 1 Posted September 22, 2005 (edited) These songs are fitting to me now.. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2 I have climbed highest mountains I have run through the fields Only to be with you Only to be with you I have run I have crawled I have scaled these city walls These city walls Only to be with you But I still haven't found what I'm looking for But I still haven't found what I'm looking for I have kissed honey lips Felt the healing in her fingertips It burned like fire This burning desire I have spoke with the tongue of angels I have held the hand of a devil It was warm in the night I was cold as a stone But I still haven't found what I'm looking for But I still haven't found what I'm looking for I believe in the kingdom come Then all the colors will bleed into one Bleed into one Well, yes I'm still running You broke the bonds And you loosed the chains Carried the cross Of my shame Of my shame You know I believed it But I still haven't found what I'm looking for But I still haven't found what I'm looking for But I still haven't found what I'm looking for All I Want Is You - U2 You say you want Diamonds on a ring of gold You say you want Your story to remain untold But all the promises we make From the cradle to the grave When all I want is you You say you?ll give me A highway with no one on it Treasure just to look upon it All the riches in the night You say you?ll give me Eyes in a moon of blindness A river in a time of dryness A harbour in the tempest But all the promises we make From the cradle to the grave When all I want is you You say you want Your love to work out right To last with me through the night You say you want Diamonds on a ring of gold Your story to remain untold Your love not to grow cold All the promises we break From the cradle to the grave When all I want is you You...all I want is... You...all I want is... You...all I want is... You... One - U2 Is it getting better? Or do you feel the same? Will it make it easier on you now? You got someone to blame You say One love One life When it's one need In the night One love We get to share it Leaves you baby if you Don't care for it Did I disappoint you? Or leave a bad taste in your mouth? You act like you never had love And you want me to go without Well it's Too late Tonight To drag the past out into the light We're one, but we're not the same We've got to Carry each other Carry each other One Have you come here for forgiveness? Have you come to raise the dead? Have you come here to play Jesus? To the lepers in your head Did I ask too much? More than a lot. You gave me nothing, Now it's all I've got We're one But we're not the same Well we Hurt each other Then we do it again You say Love is a temple Love's a higher law Love is a temple Love's a higher law You ask me to enter But then you make me crawl And I can't be holding on To what you got When all you've got is hurt One love One blood One life You got to do what you should One life With each other Sisters Brothers One life But we're not the same We've got to Carry each other Carry each other One Edited September 22, 2005 by Aurelius Share this post Link to post Share on other sites