Princess 35 Posted August 2, 2005 Good job Chicken *gives him an upgraded modstick* That one shoots a stun bolt Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted August 5, 2005 A lovely, happy song about my great state of Ohio "Ohio Is For Lovers" Hey there, I know it's hard to feel like I don't care at all. Where you are and how you feel. With these lights off as these wheels keep rolling on and on. (and on and on and on...) Slow things down or speed them up. Not enough or way too much. (and on and on and on...) How are you when I'm gone? [Chorus:] And I can't make it on my own. (And I can't make it on my own.) Because my heart is in Ohio. So cut my wrists and black my eyes. (Cut my wrists and black my eyes) So I can fall asleep tonight, or die. Because you kill me. You know you do, you kill me well. You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone. Spare me just three last words. "I love you" is all she heard. I'll wait for you, but I can't wait forever. [x2] [Chorus:] And I can't make it on my own. (And I can't make it on my own.) Because my heart is in Ohio. So cut my wrists and black my eyes. (Cut my wrists and black my eyes) So I can fall asleep tonight, or die. Because you kill me. You know you do, you kill me well. You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone. You know you do, you kill me well. You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone. (YOU...KILL...ME...WELL!!!) So cut my wrists and black my eyes. My final breath is gone So I can fall asleep tonight [Chorus:] And I can't make it on my own. (And I can't make it on my own.) Because my heart is in Ohio. So cut my wrists and black my eyes. (Cut my wrists and black my eyes) So I can fall asleep tonight, or die. Because you kill me. You know you do, you kill me well. You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone. You know you do, you kill me well. You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone. [to fade] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted August 5, 2005 Cinnamon Girl by Neil Young I wanna live with a cinnamon girl I could be happy the rest of my life With a cinnamon girl. A dreamer of pictures I run in the night You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My cinnamon girl. Ten silver saxes, a bass with a bow The drummer relaxes and waits between shows For his cinnamon girl. A dreamer of pictures I run in the night You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My cinnamon girl. Pa sent me money now I'm gonna make it somehow I need another chance You see your baby loves to dance Yeah...yeah...yeah. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted August 5, 2005 Rock on! Coolest Neil CD ever Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted August 5, 2005 A lovely, happy song about my great state of Ohio "Ohio Is For Lovers" Hey there, I know it's hard to feel like I don't care at all. Where you are and how you feel. With these lights off as these wheels keep rolling on and on. (and on and on and on...) Slow things down or speed them up. Not enough or way too much. (and on and on and on...) How are you when I'm gone? [Chorus:] And I can't make it on my own. (And I can't make it on my own.) Because my heart is in Ohio. So cut my wrists and black my eyes. (Cut my wrists and black my eyes) So I can fall asleep tonight, or die. Because you kill me. You know you do, you kill me well. You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone. Spare me just three last words. "I love you" is all she heard. I'll wait for you, but I can't wait forever. [x2] [Chorus:] And I can't make it on my own. (And I can't make it on my own.) Because my heart is in Ohio. So cut my wrists and black my eyes. (Cut my wrists and black my eyes) So I can fall asleep tonight, or die. Because you kill me. You know you do, you kill me well. You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone. You know you do, you kill me well. You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone. (YOU...KILL...ME...WELL!!!) So cut my wrists and black my eyes. My final breath is gone So I can fall asleep tonight [Chorus:] And I can't make it on my own. (And I can't make it on my own.) Because my heart is in Ohio. So cut my wrists and black my eyes. (Cut my wrists and black my eyes) So I can fall asleep tonight, or die. Because you kill me. You know you do, you kill me well. You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone. You know you do, you kill me well. You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone. [to fade] ← That song is God. On a side note, "Ohio is for Bush Supporters" Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted August 5, 2005 Hot Apple Pie~Hillbillies Love it in the Hay Tractor's parked out in the yard. I say you an' me take it down to the barn. Pull it inside and climb to the top, Spread out a blanket in a favorite spot. Pitch that pitchfork out the way: Hillbillies love it in the hay. Grab that bottle of strawberry wine, Plate full of chicken an' some of that pie. We could be there all night long: You know how we get when we get it on. Up in the loft down yonder way, (Whaddya say?) Hillbillies love it in the hay. Let me down on a bed of gold. Roll me 'round till the cows come home. Drive me wild in the soft sweet grass: Hillbillies like it like that. Sun's comin' up and the rooster crows: Hound dog chewin' on a chicken bone. (A chicken bone.) You an' me just havin' a ball. (Yeeee-ha.) That's a good thing that ol' mule can't talk. (For goodness.) Ain't no tellin' what he might say. Hillbillies love it in the .... AW-EE .... hay. Let me down on a bed of gold. Roll me 'round till the cows come home. Drive me wild in the soft sweet grass: (Aw, yes.) Hillbillies like it like that. Hey Hillbilly; Hey Hillbilly. (Y'all know what we're talkin' about.) Hey Hillbilly; Hey Hillbilly. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted August 5, 2005 what's worse is that my mom loves that song and the guy she wants me to date looks like the lead singer. sorry, david is a friend and not a guy i'd even consider any way. i've got my honey :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted August 5, 2005 Rock on! Coolest Neil CD ever ← Yeah, Greatest Hits is good, but Live Rust is probably his best one. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=glance&s=music Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted August 5, 2005 My dad has Rust Never Sleeps, the less exciting, albeit similiar version. But then again...he also has both Decade Greatest hits discs, which pretty much span every moderately cool Neil song ever. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted August 6, 2005 Denise Williams~ Let's Hear it for the Boy My baby, he don't talk sweet, he ain't got much to say But he loves me, loves me, loves me, I know that he loves me anyway And maybe he don't dress fine but I don't really mind 'Cause every time he pulls me near I just wanna cheer Let's hear it for the boy, let's give the boy a hand Let's hear it for my baby, you know you gotta understand, oh oh oh Maybe he's no Romeo but he's my loving one-man show, oh woh woh woh Let's hear it for the boy My baby may not be rich, he's watching every dime But he loves me, loves me, loves me, we always have a real good time And maybe he sings off-key but that's alright by me, yeah 'Cause what he does, he does so well, makes me wanna yell Let's hear it for the boy, ah, let's give the boy a hand Let's hear it for my baby, you know you gotta understand, oh oh oh Maybe he's no Romeo but he's my loving one-man show, oh woh woh woh Let's hear it for the boy Ooh Ooh ooh ooh, yeah 'Cause every time he pulls me near I just wanna cheer Let's hear it for the boy, ah, let's give the boy a hand Let's hear it for my baby, you know you gotta understand Yeah yeah yeah yeah, woh oh oh Maybe he's no Romeo but he's my loving one-man show, oh woh woh woh Let's hear it for the boy (let's hear it for the boy) Let's hear it for my man (let's hear it for my baby) Let's hear it for my man (let's hear it for the boy) (Let's hear it for my baby) (Let's hear it for the boy) Let's hear it for my man (let's hear it for my baby), yeah yeah yeah hey (Let's hear it for the boy) Put your hands together (let's hear it for my baby) Ooh ooh ooh ooh (let's hear it for the boy) Woh, let's hear it for my boy (let's hear it for my baby) Let's hear it for my man (let's hear it for the boy) Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh (let's hear it for my baby) Let's hear it for my man, yeah and since i'm in such a footloose mood... Footloose~Kenny Loggins Been working so hard I'm punching my card Eight hours. For what? Oh, tell me what I got I've got this feeling That time's still holding me down I'll hit the ceiling Or else I'll tear up this town Now I gotta cut Loose, footloose Kick off your Sunday shoes Please, Louise Pull me offa my knees Jack, get back C'mon before we crack Lose your blues Everybody cut footloose You're playing so cool Obeying every rule Dig a way down in your heart You're burning, yearning for songs Somebody to tell you That life ain't passing you by I'm trying to tell you It will if you don't even try You can fly if you'd only cut Loose, footloose Kick off your Sunday shoes Oowhee, Marie Shake it, shake it for me Whoa, Milo C'mon, c'mon let's go Lose your blues Everybody cut footloose We got to turn me around And put your feet on the ground Now take a hold of all Whooooooooa, I'm turning it Loose, footloose Kick off your Sunday shoes Please, Louise Pull me offa my knees Jack, get back C'mon before we crack Lose your blues Everybody cut footloose Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted August 8, 2005 James Marsters~Rest In Piece I died So many years ago But you can make me feel Like it isn't so And why you come to be with me I think I finally know Mmm-mmm... You're scared Ashamed of what you feel And you can't tell the ones you love You know they couldn�t deal Whisper in a dead man�s ear That doesn't make it real That's great But I don't want to play 'Cause being with you Touches me more than I can say And since I'm only dead to you I'm saying stay away And let me rest in peace Let me rest in peace Let me get some sleep Let me take my love and bury it In a hole six foot deep I can lay my body down But I can't find my sweet release So let me rest in peace You know You got a willing slave And you just love to play the thought You might misbehave But 'til you do, I'm telling you Stop visiting my grave And let me rest in peace I know I should go But I follow you like a man possessed There's a traitor here, beneath my breast And it hurts me more than you've ever guessed If my heart could beat, it would break my chest But I can see you're unimpressed So leave me be and Let me rest in peace Let me get some sleep Let me take my love and bury it In a hole six foot deep I can lay my body down But I can't find my sweet release Let me rest in peace Why won't you Let me rest in peace? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted August 9, 2005 All Jacked Up~Gretchen Wilson Hey yeah! Well, five in the PM rolls around There's a little ol' joint outside of town I only got time for a couple of beers And a jukebox song ringing in my ear The next thing you know, the bartenders pouring Shots are flowing, got me stoned man All I really know is that I should be going But I'm soakin' up the moment I'm all jacked up, all jacked up Don't believe I've ever had this much One thing I've learned when you get tore up Time sure flies when you get jacked up It was getting mighty close to nine o'clock What the hell, I'll have one more shot Then I winked at a boy at the end of the bar I guess I mighta musta gone a little too far Cause a big ol' girl walked outta the blue Ten foot two with a bad attitude Stepped right up and knocked out my tooth Guess I had it coming, I deserved the due Cause I was all jacked up, all jacked up I don't believe I've ever had this much One thing I've learned, when you get tore up Don't start no stuff when your all jacked up Don't have to go home but you can't stay here That's what they said when I got my last beer Oh my god, it's two o'clock I can't find my keys and my truck's locked So I grabbed a tire tool and I broke my window Hurt my elbow, got me in though Two foot later backed into the light pole All the town folk, got a good show All jacked up, all jacked up Don't believe I've ever had this much One thing I've learned when you get tore up Don't drive your truck when your all jacked up, jacked up! Wooo oooh!! One thing I've learned when you get tore up Don't start no stuff when you're all jacked up One thing I've learned when you get tore up Don't drive your car, don't start no stuff in no bar Hell, I wouldn't even tell anybody where you are When your all jacked up! All jacked up All jacked up All jacked up Yeah, yeah yeah... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted August 12, 2005 Sally Cinnamon by The Stone Roses Until Sally I was never happy I needed so much more Rain clouds oh, they used to chase me Down they would pour Join my tears Allay my fears Sent to me from heaven Sally cinnamon you're my world Pop, pop, pop, blow, blow bubble gum You taste of cherryade There is something hey you must show me From what you are made Sugar and spice And all things nice Sent to me from heaven Sally cinnamon you're my world You are my world Your eyes are gazing back From every little piece of glass You seem to smile from every blade Sally cinnamon you are my world Then I put the letter back In the place where it was found In the pocket of a jacket On a train in town Sent to her from heaven Sally cinnamon you're her world Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted August 13, 2005 D'Yer Wanna Be A Spaceman? by Oasis From the album "Live By The Sea" I haven't seen your face round Since I was a kid You're bringing back those memories Of the thing that we did You're hangin round And climbing trees Pretending to fly D'Yer wanna be a spaceman And live in the sky You got how many bills to pay And how many kids And you forgot about The things that we did The town where we're living Has made you a man And all of your dreams Are washed in the sand Well it's alright It's alright Who are you and me to say What's wrong and what's right Do you still feel like me We sit down here And we shall see We can talk And find common ground And we can just forget About feeling down We can just forget About life in this town. It's funny how your dreams Change as you're growing old You don't wanna be no spaceman You just want gold Dream stealers Are lying in wait But if you wanna be a spaceman It's still not too late Well it's alright It's alright Who are you and me to say What's wrong and what's right Do you still feel like me We sit down here And we shall see We can talk And find common ground And we can just forget About feeling down We can just forget About life in this town. It's funny how your dreams Change as you're growing old You don't wanna be no spaceman You just want gold Dream stealers Are lying in wait But if you wanna be a spaceman It's still not too late Well it's alright It's alright Who are you and me to say What's wrong and what's right Do you still feel like me We sit down here And we shall see We can talk And find common ground And we can just forget About feeling down We can just forget About life in this town Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted August 16, 2005 Pink Floyd ~ High Hopes Beyond the horizon of the place we lived when we were young In a world of magnets and miracles Our thoughts strayed constantly and without boundary The ringing of the division bell had begun Along the Long Road and on down the Causeway Do they still meet there by the Cut There was a ragged band that followed our footsteps Running before time took our dreams away Leaving the myriad small creatures trying to tie us to the ground To a life consumed by slow decay The grass was greener The light was brighter With friends surrounded The nights of wonder Looking beyond the embers of bridges glowing behind us To a glimpse of how green it was on the other side Steps taken forwards but sleepwalking back again Dragged by force of some inner tide At a higher altitude with flag unfurled We reached the dizzy heights of that dreamed of world Encumbered forever by desire and ambition There's a hunger still unsatisfied Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon Though down this road we've been so many times The grass was greener The light was brighter The taste was sweeter The nights of wonder With friends surrounded The dawn mist growing The water flowing The endless river Forever and ever Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted August 19, 2005 the song of the great minnesota get-together. i learned the song and dance in a few minutes...it will be quite annoying to do four times a day... bum bum bumbumbum bum bum bumbumbum bum bum bumbumbum ready? (bum bum bumbumbum) hit it! our state fair is a great state fair don't miss it don't even be late our demos exhibits and 4-H fun are the best you'll find in our state (blah) (blah blah) (blah blah blah) and remember! our state fair is a great state fair don't miss it don't even be late our demos exhibits and 4-H fun are the best you'll find in our state. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted August 19, 2005 These Boots are Made for Walking~Artsies You keep sayin' you've got somethin' for me Somethin' you call love, but confess You've been a messin' where you shouldn't been messin' And now someone else is gettin' all your best These boots are made for walkin' And that's just what they'll do One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you You keep lyin' when you oughta be "truth-in'," You keep losin' when you oughta not bet You keep "same-in'" when you oughta be changin' Now what's right is right, but you ain't been right yet These boots are made for walkin' And that's just what they'll do One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you You keep playin' where you shouldn't be playin' You keep thinking that you'll never get burned--ha! I just found me a brand new box of matches, yeah And what he knows, you ain't got time to learn These boots are made for walkin' And that's just what they'll do One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you Are you ready boots? ...Start Walkin'! I Believe~Artsies They said you wouldn't make it so far, uh..uh.. And ever since they said it, it's been hard But nevermind the nights you had to cry 'Cause you never let it go inside You worked real hard And you know exactly what you want and need So believe and you can never give up You can reach your goals Just talk to your soul and say I believe I can, I believe I will I believe I know my dreams are real I believe I'll stand, I believe I'll dance I believe I'll grow real soon And that is why I do believe Your goals are juse a think in your soul, uh..uh.. And you know that your moves will let them show You keep cheating pictures in your mind So just believe they will come true in time It will be fine Leave all your cares and stree behind, let it go Let the music flow inside Forget all your pain and just start to believe and say I believe I can, I believe I will I believe I know my dreams are real I believe I'll stand, I believe I'll dance I believe I'll grow real soon And that is why I do believe (Drum break...having two drummers is awsome) Nevermind what people say Hold your head high and turn away with all your hopes and dreams I will believe Even though it seems it's not for me I won't give up, I will keep it up Look into the sky I will achieve all my needs I will believe, believe oh..oh... I believe I can, I believe I will I believe I know my dreams are real I believe I'll stand, I believe I'll dance I believe I'll grow real soon And that is why I do believe I believe I can, I believe I will I believe I know my dreams are real I believe I'll stand, I believe I'll dance I believe I'll grow real soon And that is why I do believe Ease on Down the Road~Artsies Come on now, ease on down, ease on down the road Come on, ease on down, ease on down the road Don't you carry nothin' that might be a load Come on, ease on down, ease on down the road Come on now, ease on down, ease on down the road Come on, ease on down, ease on down the road Don't you carry nothin' that might be a load Come on, ease on down, ease on down the road Pick your left foot up when you right foot's down Come on legs keep moving, don't you lose no ground Cause the road you're walkin' might be long sometime, But just keep on steppin' and you'll be just fine Come on, ease on down, ease on down the road Come on, ease on down, ease on down the road Don't you carry nothin' that might be a load Come on, ease on down, ease on down the road 'Cause there may be times when you wish you wasn't born And you wake one morning just to find your courage gone But just know that feeling only lasts a little while You just stick with us and we'll show you how to smile Ease on down, ease on down the road Ease on down, ease on down the road Don't you carry nothin' that might be a load Ease on down, ease on down, down the ^^ROAD^^ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted August 22, 2005 (edited) Shine Your Light ~Robbie Robertson The cry of the city like a siren's song Wailing over the rooftops the whole night long Saw a shooting star like a diamond in the sky Must be someone's soul passing by These are the streets Where we used to run where your Papa's from These are the days Where you become what you become These are the streets Where the story's told The truth unfolds Darkness settles in Shine your light down on me Lift me up so i can see Shine your light when you're gone Give me the strength To carry on, carry on Don't wanna be a hero Just an everyday man Trying to do the job the very best he can But now it's like living on borrowed time Out on the rim, over the line Always tempting fate like a game of chance Never wanna stick around to the very last dance Sometimes i stumble and take a hard fall Loose(?) hold your grip off the wall Shine your light down on me Lift me up so i can see Shine your light when you're gone Give me the strength to carry on Carry on I thought i saw him walking by the side of the road Maybe trying to find his way home He's here but not here He's gone but not gone Just hope he knows if I get lost Shine your light down on me Lift me up so i can see Shine your light when you're gone Give me the strength to carry on To carry on Edited August 22, 2005 by SoftballJedi Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted August 23, 2005 When September Ends~Green Day Summer has come and passed The innocent can never last Wake me up when september ends Like my fathers come to pass Seven years has gone so fast Wake me up when september ends Here comes the rain again Falling from the stars Drenched in my pain again Becoming who we are As my memory rests But never forgets what I lost Wake me up when september ends Summer has come and passed The innocent can never last Wake me up when september ends Ring out the bells again Like we did when spring began Wake me up when september ends Here comes the rain again Falling from the stars Drenched in my pain again Becoming who we are As my memory rests But never forgets what I lost Wake me up when september ends Summer has come and passed The innocent can never last Wake me up when september ends Like my father's come to pass Twenty years has gone so fast Wake me up when september ends Wake me up when september ends Wake me up when september ends Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mirax 3 Posted August 24, 2005 There`s a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do? There`s a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna go? I`m gonna fix that rat thats what I`m gonna do, I`m gonna fix that rat. When you open your mouth you don`t talk, you shout And you give every body the blame, But when they catch you up, They will shut you up And you got no one to blame There`s a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do? There`s a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna go? I`m gonna fix that rat thats what I`m gonna do, I`m gonna fix that rat. When you out on the street, You practice lies and deceipt And you scandalize my name But when I catch you up I`m gonna pull you up I`m gonna check-out inside your brain There`s a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do? There`s a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna go? I`m gonna fix that rat thats what I`m gonna do, I`m gonna fix that rat. when yo deh pon the scene, You make everyone scream Because they know your so unjust But when they catch you up They will kick you up Because you someone they cannot trust There`s a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do? There`s a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna go? I`m gonna fix that rat thats what I`m gonna do, I`m gonna fix that rat. You invade my space Make me feel disgraced And you just don`t give a damn If I had my way If I had my say I`d like to see you hang There`s a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do? There`s a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna go? I`m gonna fix that rat thats what I`m gonna do, I`m gonna fix that rat. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted August 26, 2005 I always start listening to this song a lot the first few weeks of school... just because it's always raining here when school starts and I hate this time. Good song, though. Why Does It Always Rain On Me? by Travis I can't sleep tonight Everybody saying everything's alright Still I can't close my eyes I'm seeing a tunnel at the end of all these lights Sunny days Where have you gone? I get the strangest feeling you belong Why does it always rain on me? Is it because I lied when I was seventeen? Why does it always rain on me? Even when the sun is shining I can't avoid the lightning I can't stand myself I'm being held up by an invisible man Still life on a shelf when I got my mind on something else Sunny days Where have you gone? I get the strangest feeling you belong Why does it always rain on me? Is it because I lied when I was seventeen? Why does it always rain on me? Even when the sun is shining I can't avoid the lightning Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so? It's so cold I can't sleep tonight Everybody's saying everything's all right Still I can't close my eyes I'm seeing a tunnel at the end of the lights Sunny days Where have you gone? I get the strangest feeling you belong Why does it always rain on me? Is it because I lied when I was seventeen? Even when the sun is shining I can't avoid the lightning Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so? It's so cold Why does it always rain on me? Why does it always rain on.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Aurelius 1 Posted August 31, 2005 The Clash - Rock the Cashbah Now the king told the boogie men You have to let that raga drop The oil down the desert way Has been shakin? to the top The sheik he drove his cadillac He went a? cruisnin? down the ville The muezzin was a? standing On the radiator grille Chorus The shareef don?t like it Rockin? the casbah Rock the casbah The shareef don?t like it Rockin? the casbah Rock the casbah By order of the prophet We ban that boogie sound Degenerate the faithful With that crazy casbah sound But the bedouin they brought out The electric camel drum The local guitar picker Got his guitar picking thumb As soon as the shareef Had cleared the square They began to wail Chorus Now over at the temple Oh! they really pack ?em in The in crowd say it?s cool To dig this chanting thing But as the wind changed direction The temple band took five The crowd caught a wiff Of that crazy casbah jive Chorus The king called up his jet fighters He said you better earn your pay Drop your bombs between the minarets Down the casbah way As soon as the shareef was Chauffeured outta there The jet pilots tuned to The cockpit radio blare As soon as the shareef was Outta their hair The jet pilots wailed Chorus He thinks it?s not kosher Fundamentally he can?t take it. You know he really hates it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Queso 0 Posted August 31, 2005 (edited) All The Things she said T.A.T.U All the things she said All the things she said Running through my head Running through my head Running through my head (Running through my head) All the things she said All the things she said Running through my head Running through my head (Running through my head) This is not enough I'm in serious sith, I feel totally lost If I'm asking for help it's only because Being with you has opened my eyes Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise? I keep asking myself, wondering how I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me Nobody else so we can be free Nobody else so we can be free All the things she said All the things she said Running through my head Running through my head Running through my head (Running through my head) All the things she said All the things she said Running through my head Running through my head All the things she said All the things she said (All the things she said) This is not enough Ya Soshla S Uma - Ma! This is not enough All the things she said All the things she said And I'm all mixed up, feeling cornered and rushed They say it's my fault but I want her so much Wanna fly her away where the sun and rain Come in over my face, wash away all the shame When they stop and stare - don't worry me 'Cause I'm feeling for her what she's feeling for me I can try to pretend, I can try to forget But it's driving me mad, going out of my head All the things she said All the things she said Running through my head Running through my head Running through my head All the things she said All the things she said Running through my head Running through my head All the things she said All the things she said This is not enough This is not enough All the things she said All the things she said All the things she said All the things she said All the things she said All the things she said All the things she said All the things she said, she said All the things she said All the things she said Mother looking at me Tell me what do you see? Yes, I've lost my mind Daddy looking at me Will I ever be free? Have I crossed the line? All the things she said All the things she said Running through my head Running through my head Running through my head All the things she said All the things she said Running through my head Running through my head All the things she said All the things she said This is not enough This is not enough All the things she said All the things she said All the things she said All the things she said All the things she said All the things she said. Feel Good Inc. Gorillaz Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Feel good, sh-shake it, shake it. (8x) shine, shk, shine, shk shine, shk shine City's breakin' down on a camel's back. They just gotta go 'cuz they dont know whak So ya fill the streets it's apelling to see. You wont get out the county, 'cos you're damn and free. You've got a new horizon it's the ephemeral style. Melancholy town where we never smile. And all I wanna hear is the message beep. My dreams, they gotta kissin' cuz I don?t get a sleep, no. *BEEP* Windmill, Windmill for the land. Turn forever hand in hand. Take it all in on your stride. It is stickin', falling down. Love forever love is free. Let's turn forever you and me. Windmill, windmill for the land. Is everybody in? Laughing gas theese hazmats, fast cats, Linin' 'em up like ass cracks, Ladys, ponnies at the track, It's my chocolate attack. sith, I'm stepping in the heart of this here.(here) Care bear bumpin in the heart of this here.(here) Watch me as I gravitate, Ahahahahaaaa. Yo, We goin'to ghost town, This motown, With your sound You win the blink, Go bite the dust, Can?t fight with us, With your sound you kill the INC. So, dont stop, get it, get it HERE, Until you're cheddar heavy, Watch the way I navigate, Ahahahahaaaaa. Sh-shake it, shake it, Feel good. (4x) Windmill, Windmill for the land. Learn forever hand in hand. Take it all in on your stride. It is sinking, falling down. Love forever love is free. Let's turn forever you and me. Windmill, windmill for the land, Is everybody in? Dont stop, shade it ,get it, Are your captains in it (feel good), Steady, Watch me navigate, Ahahahaaaaa Dont stop, get it, get it, Are your captains in it (feel good), Steady, Watch me navigate, Ahahahaaaaa (feel good). (2x) Sh-shake it, shake it, Feel good. (4x) Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa... Edited August 31, 2005 by Crazy Kid Queso Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Aurelius 1 Posted August 31, 2005 New Radicals - You Get What You Give Wake up kids We've got the dreamers disease Age fourteen They got you down on your knees So polite You're busy still saying please Frenemies Who when you're down ain't your friend Every night We smash their mercedes-benz First we run And then we laugh 'til we cry But when the night is falling And you cannot find the light If you feel your dream is dying Hold tight You've got the music in you Don't let go You've got the music in you One dance left This world is gonna pull through Don't give up You've got a reason to live Can't forget We only get what we give Four a.m. we ran the miracle mile We're flat broke But hey we do it in style The bad rich God's flying in for your trial But when the night is falling And you cannot find a friend You feel your tree is breaking Just bend You've got the music in you Don't let go You've got the music in you One dance left The world is gonna pull through Don't give up You've got a reason to live Can't forget We only get what we give This whole damn world can fall apart You'll be ok follow your heart You're in harms way I'm right behind Now say you're mine You've got the music in you Don't let go You've got the music in you One dance left The world is gonna pull through Don't give up You've got a reason to live Can't forget We only get what we give Don't let go I feel the music in you Fly high What's real can't die You only get what you give You're gonna get what you give Just don't be afraid to leave Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying Fake computer crashes dining Cloning while they're multiplying Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson You're all fakes run to your mansions Come round here we'll kick your asses Share this post Link to post Share on other sites