Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 2, 2005 awesome song!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted July 2, 2005 I Ain't No Quitter~Shania Twain.← But that's a double negative...so that means she IS a quitter! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 2, 2005 pfft! in the South, we don't care none about grammar :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted July 2, 2005 same in the country :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 2, 2005 this song makes me cry every time i hear it. What Heaven Sees in You Mindy Gledhill Sent to this earth You were saved through the ages for this day and time Child of great worth Child of promise, daughter of the divine Pure and holy in a little white dress You were held in a circle and you were blessed And the Father looked down And the angels surrounded that place They knew the truth, all that you could do And you will too, it you have eyes to see What heaven sees in you Dressed in white once more Making promises to follow in God's way So much lies in store For the little girl who enters at the gate Pure and holy in a little white dress You were led into the water and you were blessed And the Father looked down And the angels surrounded that place They knew the truth, all that you could do And you will too, if you have eyes to see What heaven sees in you Do you understand who you are? Part of the Father lives in you And if you continue on this path Every promise God has given will come true Heaven on earth In the House of God so much fills your heart and mind Woman of great worth Woman of promise, daughter of the divine Pure and holy in a long white dress You promise forever and you are blessed And the Father looks down and the angels surround that place They know the truth, all that you can do And you do too, 'cause you have eyes to see What heaven sees in you Will you have eyes to see What heaven sees in you? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted July 6, 2005 some song from team america... i'm so ronery. so ronery. so ronery and sadry arone. dere's no one, just me onry, sitting on my rittle throne. i wook rearry hard and make up great plans but nobody listens, no one understands... seems that no one takes me SER-RI-ROUS_REEEEEEEEE... and so...i'm ronery...a rittle rone-ry... poor rittle me. dere's nobody i can rerate to. feel rike a bird in a cage. it's kind of sirry...but not rearry... because it's firring my body with rage! i'm the smartest most clever, most physically fit but nobody seems to rearize it. when i change the world maybe they'll notice meeeeeeeee--- until then i'll just be ronery...poor rittle me... i'm so rone-ryyyyyy. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 7, 2005 Best of You by Foo Fighters From the album "In Your Honor" I've got another confession to make, I'm your fool Everyone's got their chains to break, holdin' you Were you born to resist or be abused Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you Are you gone and onto someone new I needed somewhere to hang my head without your noose You gave me something that I didn't have but had no use I was too weak to give in, too strong to lose My heart is under arrest again but I break loose My head is giving me life or death but I can't choose I swear I'll never give in, I refuse Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you Has someone taken your faith, it's real, the pain you feel You trust, you must confess Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you Has someone taken your faith. it's real, the pain you feel The life, the love, you die to heal The hope that starts the broken hearts You trust, you must confess Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you I've got another confession, my friend, I'm no fool I'm getting tired of starting again somewhere new Were you born to resist or be abused I swear I'll never give in, I refuse Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you Has someone taken your faith It's real, the pain you feel You trust, you must confess Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted July 12, 2005 i couldn't pass this up...and i've had it in my head all night... I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing On a hilltop in Italy We assembled young people From all over the world To bring you this message From Coca-Cola Bottlers All over the world It's the real thing - Coke. And they sang... I'd like to buy the world a home And furnish it with love Grow apple trees and honey bees And snow white turtle doves. I'd like to teach the world to sing In perfect harmony I'd like to buy the world a Coke And keep it company That's the real thing. I'd like to teach the world to sing In perfect harmony I'd like to buy the world a Coke And keep it company That's the real thing What the world wants today Coca-Cola (background) Is the real thing What the world wants today Coca-Cola (background) Is the real thing I'd like to teach the world to sing Sing with me (background) In perfect harmony I'd like to buy the world a Coke And keep it company That's the real thing I'd like to teach the world to sing In perfect harmony I'd like to buy the world a Coke And keep it company That's the real thing. What the world wants today Coca-Cola (background) Is the real thing What the world wants today Coca-Cola (background) Is the real thing Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted July 13, 2005 Well, this one seems to describe me at the moment: "People Are Strange" by the Doors People are strange when you're a stranger Faces look ugly when you're alone Women seem wicked when you're unwanted Streets are uneven when you're down When you're strange Faces come out of the rain When you're strange No one remembers your name When you're strange When you're strange When you're strange People are strange when you're a stranger Faces look ugly when you're alone Women seem wicked when you're unwanted Streets are uneven when you're down When you're strange Faces come out of the rain When you're strange No one remembers your name When you're strange When you're strange When you're strange When you're strange Faces come out of the rain When you're strange No one remembers your name When you're strange When you're strange When you're strange Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 14, 2005 White Shadows by Coldplay From the album "X&Y" When I was a young boy I tried to listen And I want to feel like that Little white shadows blink and miss them Part of a system I am If you ever feel like Something missing Things you never understand Little white shadows sparkle and glisten Part of a system, a plan All this noise I'm waking up All the space I'm taking up All this sound is breaking up Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Maybe you'll get what you wanted Maybe you'll stumble upon it Everything you ever wanted in a permanent state Maybe you'll know when you've seen it Maybe if you say it you'll mean it And when you find it you'll keep it In a permanent state a permanent state When I was a young boy I tried to listen Don't you want to feel like that YOu're part of the human race All of the starts and the outer space Part of a system I am I am All this noise I'm waking up All the space I'm taking up I cannot hear you're breaking up Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Maybe you'll get what you wanted Maybe you'll stumble upon it Everything you ever wanted in a permanent state Maybe you'll know when you've seen it Maybe if you say it you'll mean it Maybe you'll find you're completed In a permanent state a permanent state Swim out on the sea of faces The tide of the human races An answer now is what I need See it in the new sun rise and See it breaking on your horizon Come on love Stay with me Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 15, 2005 Ok freaky, I just bought that CD yesterday. Oh Dear God! I'm turning into a female version of Ender Minus the right wing politics Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted July 15, 2005 hahahaha someone kill her before she spawns!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted July 15, 2005 I was planning on doing that anyway. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted July 15, 2005 Spare us the details of your fantasies Prin. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted July 15, 2005 This one's for you, President Bush "Baghdad" by the Offspring In your plane in the blue sky You roam again Words that echo in your mind Make your heart beat faster This is no Vietnam We will win in Iraq The President said let it ride Islam be damned Make your last stand In Baghdad Warrior, the time bombs About to go What will you feel Will you even wonder If the man that?s in your sights Ever kissed his girl goodbye The Captain said kill or die Islam be damned Make your last stand In Baghdad (Great Satan) (Great Satan) (Great Satan) Our flags are burning (Great Satan) Our flags are burning (Great Satan) Our flags are burning (Great Satan) Our flags are burning Soon America may find Its young men in the sand Where their casualty Is just a number In Iraq The President said let it ride You will be damned Make your last stand In Baghdad Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted July 18, 2005 To Where You Are~Josh Groban Who can say for certain Maybe you?re still here I feel you all around me Your memories so clear Deep in the stillness I can hear you speak You?re still an inspiration Can it be That you are mine Forever love And you are watching over me from up above Fly me up to where you are Beyond the distant star I wish upon tonight To see you smile If only for awhile to know you?re there A breath away?s not far To where you are Are you gently sleeping Here inside my dream And isn?t faith believing All power can?t be seen As my heart holds you Just one beat away I cherish all you gave me everyday ?cause you are mine Forever love Watching me from up above And I believe That angels breathe And that love will live on and never leave Fly me up To where you are Beyond the distant star I wish upon tonight To see you smile If only for awhile To know you?re there A breath away?s not far To where you are I know you?re there A breath away?s not far To where you are Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 20, 2005 Here it is... the song that explains one of my favorite opinions, that has caused much anxiety and angst from Smurfette And that opinion is, no matter what, go out every morning into the world and live your life like a frigging rock star. Rock 'n Roll Star by Oasis From the album "Definitely Maybe" I live my life in the city There's no easy way out The day's moving just too fast for me I need some time in the sunshine I gotta slow it right down The day's moving just too fast for me I live my life for the stars that shine People say it's just a waste of time When they said I should feed my head That to me was just a day in bed I'll take my car and I drive real far To where they're not concerned about the way we are In my mind my dreams are real Are you concerned about the way I feel Tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star Tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star I live my life in the city There's no easy way out The day's moving just too fast for me I need some time in the sunshine I gotta slow it right down The day's moving just too fast for me I live my life for the stars that shine People say it's just a waste of time When they said I should feed my head That to me was just a day in bed I'll take my car and I drive real far To where they're not concerned about the way we are In my mind my dreams are real Are you concerned about the way I feel Tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star Tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star Tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star You?re not down with who I am Look at you now you?re all in my hands tonight Tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star Tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star Tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star It?s just rock ?n? roll It?s just rock ?n? roll It?s just rock ?n? roll It?s just rock ?n? roll It?s just rock ?n? roll It?s just rock ?n? roll It?s just rock ?n? roll It?s just rock ?n? roll Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted July 20, 2005 Homewrecker~Gretchen Wilson Well you're a real hot cookie with a new hairdo Your high heel boots and your credit card Long legs and a mini skirt Yeah you know what works and you work it hard You smile like such a lady innocent and sweet You drive the men folk crazy, But any girl can see You're just a Homewrecker I know what you're doin' You think you're gonna ruin what I got, But you're not Yeah you little go getter I'll teach you a lesson If you get to messin' with my man You don't stand a chance No, you're just a homewrecker I'm sure you waited for a long, long time To find a man like mine But honey you're too late So before you go and make your move Maybe me and you should get a few things straight There's two ways we can do this I'll let you decide You can take it somewhere else or we can take it outside you little Homewrecker I know what you're doin' You think you're gonna ruin what I got, But you're not Yeah you little go getter I'll teach you a lesson If you get to messin' with my man You don't stand a chance No, you're just a homewrecker Now honey I'm a Christian, But if you keep it up I'm gonna go to kickin' your pretty little butt Is that clear ebough yeah, you little Homewrecker I know what you're doin' You think you're gonna ruin what I got, But you're not Yeah you little go getter I'll teach you a lesson If you get to messin' with my man You don't stand a chance No, you're just a homewrecker When I Think About Cheatin'~Gretchen Wilson I've never done anything That would bring a teat to your eye I've never crossed the line or needed an alibi to cover up a lie But darling i'll admit They're been times when i could have The thing that kept me strong Is the one thing that is always on My mind When I think about cheatin' I just think about you leavin' And how my world would fall to pieces If I tossed your love away Even when i'm tempted by some stranger Oh there's never any danger I just think about you leavin' When I think about cheatin' There was a time in Abilene When he said all the things I wanted to hear It was hard to turn him down Between the champaigne and the sound of whispers in my ear But it just took one two-step with someone and I was missing you He never had the chance cause I broke up the dance Before the song was through When I think about cheatin' I just think about you leavin' And how my world would fall to pieces If I tossed your love away Even when i'm tempted by some stranger Oh there's never any danger I just think about you leavin' When I think about cheatin' Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted July 21, 2005 Cielito Lindo~Mexican folk song... Ay, ay, ay, ay, canta y no llores porque cantando se alegran cielito lindo los corazones De la sierra, morena cielito lindo vienen bajando un par de ojitos negros cielito lindo de contrabando De la sierra, morena cielito lindo vienen bajando un par de ojitos negros cielito lindo de contrabando Ay, ay, ay, ay, canta y no llores porque cantando se alegran cielito lindo los corazones Ay, ay, ay, ay, canta y no llores porque cantando se alegran cielito lindo los corazones Ese lunar que tienes, cielito lindo junto a la boca, no se lo des a nadie cielito lindo que a mi me toca Ay, ay, ay, ay, canta y no llores porque cantando se alegran cielito lindo los corazones De la sierra, morena cielito lindo vienen bajando un par de ojitos negros cielito lindo de contrabando De la sierra, morena cielito lindo vienen bajando un par de ojitos negros cielito lindo de contrabando Ay, ay, ay, ay, canta y no llores porque cantando se alegran cielito lindo los corazones Ay, ay, ay, ay, canta y no llores porque cantando se alegran cielito lindo los corazones Ese lunar que tienes, cielito lindo junto a la boca, no se lo des a nadie cielito lindo que a mi me toca Ese lunar que tienes, cielito lindo junto a la boca, no se lo des a nadie cielito lindo que a mi me toca Ay, ay, ay, ay, canta y no llores porque cantando se alegran cielito lindo los corazones Ay, ay, ay, ay, canta y no llores porque cantando se alegran cielito lindo los corazones Ay, ay, ay, ay, canta y no llores porque cantando se alegran cielito lindo los corazones Ay, ay, ay, ay, canta y no llores porque cantando se alegran cielito lindo los corazones Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 21, 2005 Foo Fighters ~ Best of you I?ve got another confession to make I?m your fool Everyone?s got their chains to break Holdin? you Were you born to resist or be abused? Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Are you gone and onto someone new? I needed somewhere to hang my head Without your noose You gave me something that I didn?t have But had no use I was too weak to give in Too strong to lose My heart is under arrest again But I break loose My head is giving me life or death But I can?t choose I swear I?ll never give in I refuse Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Has someone taken your faith? Its real, the pain you feel You trust, you must Confess Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Oh... Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh... Has someone taken your faith? Its real, the pain you feel The life, the love You die to heal The hope that starts The broken hearts You trust, you must Confess Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? I?ve got another confession my friend I?m no fool I?m getting tired of starting again Somewhere new Were you born to resist or be abused? I swear I?ll never give in I refuse Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Has someone taken your faith? Its real, the pain you feel You trust, you must Confess Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you? Oh Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 22, 2005 Talkin' New York by Bob Dylan Ramblin' out of the wild West, Leavin' the towns I love the best. Thought I'd seen some ups and down, "Til I come into New York town. People goin' down to the ground, Buildings goin' up to the sky. Wintertime in New York town, The wind blowin' snow around. Walk around with nowhere to go, Somebody could freeze right to the bone. I froze right to the bone. New York Times said it was the coldest winter in seventeen years; I didn't feel so cold then. I swung on to my old guitar, Grabbed hold of a subway car, And after a rocking, reeling, rolling ride, I landed up on the downtown side; Greenwich Village. I walked down there and ended up In one of them coffee-houses on the block. Got on the stage to sing and play, Man there said, "Come back some other day, You sound like a hillbilly; We want folk singer here." Well, I got a harmonica job, begun to play, Blowin' my lungs out for a dollar a day. I blowed inside out and upside down. The man there said he loved m' sound, He was ravin' about how he loved m' sound; Dollar a day's worth. And after weeks and weeks of hangin' around, I finally got a job in New York town, In a bigger place, bigger money too, Even joined the union and paid m' dues. Now, a very great man once said That some people rob you with a fountain pen. It didn't take too long to find out Just what he was talkin' about. A lot of people don't have much food on their table, But they got a lot of forks n' knives, And they gotta cut somethin'. So one mornin' when the sun was warm, I rambled out of New York town. Pulled my cap down over my eyes And headed out for the western skies. So long, New York. Howdy, East Orange. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 24, 2005 Common People by Pulp From the album "Different Class" She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge she studied sculpture at St Martin's college that's where I caught her eye She told me that her Dad was loaded I said "In that case I'll have rum and coca-cola." she said "Fine," and then in thirty seconds time she said "I want to live like common people I want to do whatever common people do I want to sleep with common people I want to sleep with common people like you." or what else could I do? I said "I'll see what I can do." I took her to a supermarket I don't know why, but I had to start it somewhere so it started there I said "Pretend you've got no money." but she just laughed an said "Oh you're so funny." I said "Yeah? Well I can't see anyone else smiling in here Are you sure? Are you sure you want to live like common people you want to see whatever common people see you want to sleep with common people you want to sleep with common people like me?" But she didn't understand she just smiled and held my hand Rent a flat above a shop cut your hair and get a job Smoke some fags and play some pool pretend you never went to school But still you'll never get it right `cos when you're laid in bed at night watching roaches climb the wall if you called your Dad he could stop it all Yeah You'll never live like common people you'll never do what common people do you'll never fail like common people you'll never watch your life slide out of view and then dance, and drink, and screw because there's nothing else to do Sing along with the common people sing along and it might just get you through Laugh along with the common people laugh along even though they're laughing at you and the stupid things that you do because you think that poor is cool Like a dog lying in a corner they will bite and never warn you Look out they'll tear your insides out [something muffled underneath, maybe: I'm sorry, Mr Dalton, there's no need to be concerned] `cos everybody hates a tourist especially one who thinks it's all such a laugh yeah and the chip stain's grease will come out in the bath You will never understand how it feels to live your life with no meaning or control and with nowhere else to go You are amazed that they exist and they burn so bright whilst you can only wonder why Rent a flat above a shop cut your hair and get a job Smoke some fags and play some pool pretend you never went to school But still you'll never get it right `cos when you're laid in bed at night watching roaches climb the wall if you called your Dad he could stop it all You'll never live like common people you'll never do what common people do you'll never fail like common people you'll never watch your life slide out of view and dance, and drink, and screw because there's nothing else to do I want to live with common people like you I want to live with common people like you I want to live with common people like you I want to live with common people like you I want to live with common people like you I want to live with common people like you I want to live with common people like you I want to live with common people like you Aa-aa-ah la la la la... Oh yeah. carolina Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted July 25, 2005 Brad Paisley~Alcohol I can make anybody pretty. I can make you believe any lie. I can make you pick a fight with somebody twice your size. Well, I've been known to cause a few break-ups, An' I've been known to cause a few births. Well, I can make you new friends, or get you fired from work. And since the day I left Milwaukee, Lynchburg an' Bordeaux, France, Been making the bars lots of big money, An' helpin' white people dance. I got you in trouble in High School, But College, now that was a ball. You had some of the best times you�ll never remember with me: Alcohol; Alcohol. I got blamed at your wedding reception, For your best man's embarrassing speech. And also for those naked pictures of you at the beach. I've influenced Kings and world leaders, I helped Hemingway write like he did. And I'll bet you a drink or two, that I can make you put that lampshade on your head. 'Cause since the day I left Milwaukee, Lynchburg and Bordeaux, France, I been making a fool out of folks just like you, An' helping white people dance. I am medicine and I am poison, I can help you up or make you fall. You had some of the best times you'll never remember with me: Alcohol. Yeah, since the day I left Milwaukee, Lynchburg an' Bordeaux, France, Been making the bars lots of big money, (Helpin' white people dance.) Yeah, I got you in trouble in High School, But College, now that was a ball. You had some of the best times you'll never remember with me: Alcohol; Alcohol. (Alcohol.) (Alcohol.) Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na. Na, na, na, na, na, na, na. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 25, 2005 great song!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites