Mara 29 Posted May 15, 2005 Aerosmith Cryin' There was a time When I was so broken hearted Love wasn't much of a friend of mine The tables have turned, yeah Cause me and them ways have parted That kind of love was the killin' kind Now listen All I want is someone I can't resist I know all I need to know by the way that I got kissed I was cryin' when I met you Now I'm tryin' to forget you Love is sweet misery I was cryin' just to get you Now I'm dyin' 'cause I let you Do what you do - down on me Now there's not even breathin' room Between pleasure and pain Yeah you cry when we're makin' love Must be one and the same It's down on me Yeah I got to tell you one thing It's been on my mind Girl I gotta say We're partners in crime You got that certain something What you give to me Takes my breath away Now the word out on the street Is the devil's in your kiss If our love goes up in flames It's a fire I can't resist v I was cryin' when I met you Now I'm tryin' to forget you Your love is sweet misery I was cryin' just to get you Now I'm dyin' 'cause I let you Do what you do to me Cause what you got inside Ain't where your love should stay Yeah, our love, sweet love, ain't love If you give your heart away I was cryin' when I met you Now I'm tryin' to forget you Your love is sweet misery I was cryin' just to get you Now I'm dyin' just to let you Do what you do what you do down to me, baby, baby, baby I was cryin' when I met you Now I'm tryin' to forget you Your love is sweet misery I was cryin' when I met you Now I'm dyin' cause I let you Do what you do down to , down to, down to, down to I was cryin' when I met you Now I'm dyin' to forget you Your love is sweet I was cryin' when I met you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted May 15, 2005 Cold Hard bith by Jet Yeah! Gotta leave town Got another appointment Spent all my rent Girl, you know I enjoyed it (yeah) Gonna hang around till there?s nobody dancin? I don't wanna hold hands and talk about our lil plans all right Cold hard bith Just a kiss on the lips And I was on my knees I?m waitin? give me Cold hard bith She was shakin? her hips Well, that was all that I need Gonna check her out She?s my latest attraction Gonna hang around Wanna get a reaction (yeah) Gonna take her home cause she?s over romancin? Don?t wanna hold hands and talk about her little plans all right Cold hard bith Just a kiss on the lips And I was on my knees I?m waiting give me Cold hard bith She was shakin? her hips Well that was all that I need I?m waitin? give me Cold hard bith Just a kiss on the lips And I was on my knees Yeah, I?m waitin? Yeah, I?m waitin? Yeah, I?m waitin? Yeah, I?m waitin? (ow) Yeah, yeah Cold hard bith Just a kiss on the lips And I was on my knees I?m waitin?, give me Cold hard bith She was shakin? her hips Well, that was all that I need I?m waitin?, give me Cold hard bith Just a kiss on the lips And I was on my knees I?m waitin?, give me Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted May 15, 2005 (edited) Time for your Gavin DeGraw edumacation... From his album "Chariot." Gavin DeGraw More Than Anyone You need a friend I'll be around Don't let this end before I see you again What can I say to convince you to change your mind?..Don't leave I'm gonna love you more than anyone I'm gonna hold you closer than before And when I kiss your soul, your body be free, I'll be free for you anytime I'm gonna love you more than anyone Look in my eyes What do you see Not just the color Look inside of me Tell me your need and I will try I will try I'm gonna love you more than anyone I'm gonna hold you closer than before And when I kiss your soul, your body be free, I'll be free for you anytime I'm gonna love you more than anyone Free for you whenever you need We'll be free together baby, free together baby I'm gonna love you more than anyone I'm gonna hold you closer than before And when I kiss your soul, your body be free, I'll be free for you anytime I'm gonna love you more than anyone Meaning Hail to the light, that by baby watches me. In the darkness of the window I can hardly get to sleep. Wish for the hour that the nighttime soon shall pass And the morning dew will bring us to a day our souls can last. Love has a reason, there's a meaning to the world. We're giving love (yeah) Situation: candle light, enough to see the bits around you, but it's never very bright. Stare at a memory, you, through the grapevine, heard the truth. It's good to learn from your mistakes, but that only works in youth. Love has a reason, there's a meaning to the world. We're giving love Giving love Giving love Giving love Restless minds; curtain calls follow fanfares. Troubled hearts; just a walk down the hall. Restless hearts; you take a punch just to land one. Troubled minds; it's only fair after all. Mountain, the trail, but you've got it in sight. Somtimes the only way is jumpin' I hope you're not afraid of heights. Reach in my pocket, for a bill that isn't there, And to face all of the undoings Still isn't more than I can bear. Love has a reason, there's a meaning to the world. We're giving love (Yeah) Giving love Giving love Giving love It's always been good to me It's always been good to me It's always been good to me It's always been good to me It's always been good to me It's always been good to me Love has a reason, there's a meaning to the world. We're giving love Chemical Party Here at the party, everyone's happy, everyone's high Get struck by lightning, who here would feel it, who here could heal it, who would try chemical-party-lover, down its not the walls, its not this town you're just too high to see the point you think your name is "pass-the-joint" I think i like you, but you like this whole room, you sexy machine I'm jing-a-linging, from here to the ceiling, inside i'm reeling, so fresh and so clean chemical party-lover, down its not the walls, its not this town you're just too high to see the point you think your name is "pass-the-joint" ohh, ohh you're still too amazing to ignore that i'm incapable of rescuing you you find it too damn easy to get bored that's why you're always trying something new then when you cant hold up they're all over you flies on cake, flies on cake chemical-party-lover, down its not the walls, its not this town you're just too high to see the point you think your name is "pass-the-joint" chemical-party-lover, down its not the walls, its not this town i'm just too drunk to make my point but you think you're name is "pass-the-joint" you think your name is........la la la la la la... Chariot Staring at a maple leaf Leaning on the mother tree I said to myself we all lost touch Your favorite fruit is chocolate covered cherries and seedless watermelon. Ohhhh, nothing from the groung is good enough Body rise, Look what's over me Oh Chariot your golden waves are walking down upon this face Oh Chariot I'm singing out loud To guide me give me your strength Remember seeking moons rebirth Rains made mirrors of the earth The sun was just yellow energy There is a living promised land Even over fields of sand Seasons filled my mind and covered me Bring it back More than a memory Oh Chariot your golden waves are walking down upon this face Oh Chariot I'm singing out loud To guide me give me your strength You'll be my vacation away from this place You know what I want Holding that cup It's pouring over the sides You make me want to spread my arms and fly Oh Chariot your golden waves are walking down upon this face Oh Chariot I'm singing out loud To guide me give me your strength Follow Through Oh, this is the start of something good Don't you agree? I haven't felt like this in so many moons You know what I mean? And we can build through this distraction As we are standing on our feet So since you want to be with me You'll have to follow through With every word you say And I, all I really want is you For you to stick around I'll see you everyday But you have to follow through You have to follow through These reeling emotions they just keep me alive They keep me in tune Oh, look what I?m holding here in my fire This is for you Am I too obvious to preach it You're so hypnotic on my heart So since you want to be with me You'll have to follow through With every word you say And I, all I really want is you For you to stick around I'll see you everyday But you have to follow through You have to follow through The words you say to me are unlike anything That's ever been said And what you do to me is unlike anything That's ever been Am I too obvious to preach it You're so hypnotic on my heart So since you want to be with me You'll have to follow through With every word you say And I, all I really want is you For you to stick around I'll see you everyday So since you want to be with me You'll have to follow through With every word you say And I, all I really want is you For you to stick around I'll see you everyday But you have to follow through You have to follow through You're gonna have to follow Oh, this is the start of something good Don't you agree? For more, buy his album... Edited May 15, 2005 by Mara Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted May 16, 2005 One Tin Soldier~Coven Listen children to a story That was written long ago ?bout a kingdom on a mountain And the valley folk below On the mountain was a treasure Buried deep beneath the stone And the valley people swore They?d have it for their very own Go ahead and hate your neighbor Go ahead and cheat a friend Do it in the name of heaven Justify it in the end There won?t be any trumpets blowin? Come the judgment day On the bloody morning after one tin soldier rides away So the people of the valley Sent a message up the hill Asking for the buried treasure Tons of gold for which they?d kill Came an answer from the mountain ?With our brothers we will share All the secrets of the mountain, All the riches buried there.? Then the valley cried with anger ?Mount your horses Draw your swords? And they killed the mountain people So they won their just reward Now they stood beside the treasure On the mountain dark and red Turned the stone and looked beneath it ?Peace on Earth? was all it said Go ahead and hate your neighbor Go ahead and cheat a friend Do it in the name of heaven Justify it in the end There won?t be any trumpets blowin? Come the judgment day On the bloody morning after one tin soldier rides away Go ahead and hate your neighbor Go ahead and cheat a friend Do it in the name of heaven Justify it in the end There won?t be any trumpets blowin? Come the judgment day On the bloody morning after one tin soldier rides away Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted May 16, 2005 She Is Love by Oasis When the sunshine beckons to ya And your wings begin to unfold The thoughts you bring and the songs you sing Are gonna keep me from the cold And if the sword is hidden among ya and it's words may wound my soul You can fill me up with what you got Cos' my hearts been keeping old She is love And the ways are high and steep She is love And I believe her when she speaks Love And her ways are high and steep She is love And I believe, I do believe her when she speaks You've in all my thoughts are passion And the dreams of my delight Whatever stirs my mortal frame Will you keep it warm at night I don't know where you come from No I haven't got a clue All I know is I'm in love with someone who loves me too She is love And the ways are high and steep She is love And I believe her when she speaks Love And her ways are high and steep She is love And I believe, I do believe her when she speaks She is love And the ways are high and steep She is love And I believe her when she speaks She is love And her ways are high and steep She is love And I believe, I do believe her when she speaks I do believe her when she speaks I do believe her when she speaks I do believe her when she speaks Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted May 16, 2005 Song: So Long & Thanks for All the Fish Lyrics So long and thanks for all the fish So sad that it should come to this We tried to warn you all but oh dear? You may not share our intellect Which might explain your disrespect For all the natural wonders that grow around you So long, so long and thanks for all the fish The world's about to be destroyed There's no point getting all annoyed Lie back and let the planet dissolve Despite those nets of tuna fleets We thought that most of you were sweet Especially tiny tots and your pregnant women So long, so long, so long, so long, so long So long, so long, so long, so long, so long So long, so long and thanks for all the fish If I had just one last wish I would like a tasty fish If we could just change one would thing We would all have none to sing So long, so long, so long, so long, so long So long, so long, so long, so long, so long So long, so long and thanks for all the fish (yeah) So long and thanks for all the fish So sad that it should come to this We tried to warn you all but oh dear? (oh dear) Despite those nets of tuna fleets We thought that most of you were sweet Especially tiny tots and your pregnant women So long, so long, so long, so long, so long So long, so long, so long, so long, so long So long, so long and thanks for all the fish Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted May 19, 2005 This is now officially my favorite Broadway song... King Of New York From the musical "Newsies" MUSH: A pair of new shoes with matching laces RACETRACK: A permanent box at Sheepshed Races. SPOT: A porcelain tub with boiling water KID BLINK: A Saturday night with the mayor?s daughter! RACETRACK: Look at me I?m the King of New York! Suddenly I?m respectable Staring right atcha Lousy with stature JACK: Nubbin? with all the muckety-mucks I?m blowin? my dough and goin? deluxe! RACETRACK: And there I'll be Ain?t I pretty? RACETRACK & JACK: It?s my city I?m the king of New York! BOOTS: A corduroy suit with fitted knickers LES: A mezzanine seat to see the flickers SNIPESHOOTER: Havana cigars that cost a quarter DAVID: An editor?s desk for our star reporter! NEWSIES: Tip your hat He?s the King of New York! DENTON: How ?bout that? I?m the King of New York! NEWSIES: ain't nothing flat He?ll be covering Brooklyn to Trenton Our man Denton KID BLINK: Making a headline out of a hunch DENTON: Protecting the weak RACETRACK: And paying for lunch DENTON: When I?m at bat Strong men crumble RACETRACK: Proud yet humble DENTON & RACETRACK: I?m/He?s the King of New York NEWSIES: I gotta be either dead or dreaming ?Cuz look at that pape with my face beaming Tomorrow they may wrap fishes in it But I was a star for one whole minute! Starting now I?m the King of New York! DENTON: Ain?t you heared? I?m the King of New York! NEWSIES: Holy cow! It?s a miracle Pulitzer?s crying Weasel? He?s dying! Flashpots are shooting bright as the sun I?m one hifalutin? sonuva gun! Don?t ask me how Fortune found me Fate just crowned me Now I?m King of New York! Look and see Once a piker Now a striker I?m the King of New York! Victory! Front page story Guts and glory I?m the King of New York! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted May 19, 2005 OMG I LOVE THAT MUSICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we watch it evey year in choir! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted May 19, 2005 Santa Fe~Newsies So that's what they call a family Mother, daughter, father, son Guess that everything you heard about is true So you ain't got any family Well, who said you needed one? Ain't ya glad nobody's waitin' up for you? When I dream On my own I'm alone but I ain't lonely For a dreamer night's the only time of day When the city's finally sleepin' All my thoughts begin to stray And I'm on the train that's bound for Santa Fe And I'm free Like the wind Like I'm gonna live forever It's a feeling time can never take away All I need's a few more dollars And I'm outta here to stay Dreams come true Yes, they do In Santa Fe Where does it say you gotta live and die here? Where does it say a guy can't catch a break? Why should you only take what you're given? Why should you spend your whole life livin' Trapped where there ain't no future Even at seventeen Breakin' your back for someone else's sake If the life don't seem to suit ya How 'bout a change of scene? Far from the lousy headlines And the deadlines in between Santa Fe Are you there? Do you swear you won't forget me? If I found you would you let me come and stay? I ain't gettin' any younger And before my dyin' day I want space Not just air Let 'em laugh in my face I don't care Save a place I'll be there So that's what they call a family Ain't ya glad you ain't that way? Ain't ya glad you got a dream called Santa Fe? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted May 19, 2005 Take These Wings I found a sparrow lying on the ground Her life I knew would soon be at an end I knelt before her as she made a sound And listened as she said "My friend... Take these wings (Take these wings) And learn to fly (And learn to fly) To the highest mountain in the sky Take these eyes and learn to see All the things so dear to me Take this song (Take this song) And learn to sing (And learn to sing) Fill your voice with all the joys of spring Take this heart and set it free Let it fly (Let it fly) (Let it fly) Beyond the sea" I found another sparrow on the sand A tiny bird whos life had just begun I picked him up and held him in my hand I smiled at him and said "My son... Take these wings (Take these wings) And learn to fly (And learn to fly) To the highest mountain in the sky Take these eyes and learn to see All the things so dear to me Take this song (Take this song) And learn to sing (And learn to sing) Fill your voice with all the joys of spring Take this heart and set it free Let it fly (Let it fly) (Let it fly) Beyond the sea" Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted May 19, 2005 Seize The Day DAVID: Open the gates and seize the day Don?t be afraid and don?t delay Nothing can break us No one can make us Give our rights away Arise and seize the day! DAVID AND NEWSIES: Now is the time to seize the day (Now is the time to seize the day) Send out the call and join the fray (Send out the call and join the fray) DAVID: Wrongs will be righted if we?re united DAVID AND NEWSIES: Let us seize the day! Friends of the friendless seize the day (Friends of the friendless seize the day) Raise up the torch and light the way (Raise up the torch and light the way) Proud and defiant We?ll slay the giant Let us seize the day Neighbor to neighbor Father to son One for all and all for one! Open the gates and seize the day (Open the gates and seize the day) Don?t be afraid and don?t delay (don?t be afraid and don?t delay) Nothing can break us No one can make us Give our rights away Neighbor to neighbor Father to son! One for all and all for one! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted May 21, 2005 Damn the Smashing Pumpkins have a way of expressing how I feel: "Soma" Nothing left to say And all I?ve left to do Is run away From you And she led me up, down With secrets I can?t keep Close your eyes and sleep Don?t wait up for me Hush now don?t you speak To me Wrap my hurt in you And took my shelter in that pain The opiate of blame Is you broken heart, your heart So now I?m all by myself As I?ve always felt I?ll betray my tears To anyone caught in our ruse of fools One last kiss for me...yeah One last kiss good night Didn?t want to lose you once again Didn?t want to be your friend Fulfill a promise made of tears And crawled back to you Now I?m all by myself As I?ve always felt And I?ll betray myself To anyone, anyone but you So let the sadness come again On that you can depend on me Until the bitter, bitter end When good sleeps in bliss And I?m all by myself As I?ve always felt And I?ll betray myself To anyone "Mayonaise" Fool enough to almost be it Cool enough to not quite see it Doomed Pick your pockets full of sorrow And run away with me tomorrow June We'll try and ease the pain But somehow we'll feel the same Well, no one knows Where our secrets go I send a heart to all my dearies When your life is so, so dreary Dream I'm rumored to the straight and narrow While the harlots of my perils Scream And I fail But when I can, I will Try to understand That when I can, I will Mother weep the years I'm missing All our time can't be given Back Shut my mouth and strike the demons That cursed you and your reasons Out of hand and out of season Out of love and out of feeling So bad When I can, I will Words defy the plan When I can, I will Fool enough to almost be it And cool enough to not quite see it And old enough to always feel this Always old, I'll always feel this No more promise no more sorrow No longer will I follow Can anybody hear me I just want to be me When I can, I will Try to understand That when I can, I will "Disarm" Disarm you with a smile And cut you like you want me to Cut that little child Inside of me and such a part of you Ooh, the years burn I used to be a little boy So old in my shoes And what I choose is my choice What?s a boy supposed to do? The killer in me is the killer in you My love I send this smile over to you Disarm you with a smile And leave you like they left me here To wither in denial The bitterness of one who?s left alone Ooh, the years burn Ooh, the years burn, burn, burn I used to be a little boy So old in my shoes And what I choose is my voice What?s a boy supposed to do? The killer in me is the killer in you My love I send this smile over to you The killer in me is the killer in you Send this smile over to you The killer in me is the killer in you Send this smile over to you The killer in me is the killer in you Send this smile over to you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted May 25, 2005 Angels-Robbie Williams I sit and wait does an angel contemplate my fate And do they know The places where we go When we?re grey and old ?cause I have been told That salvation lets their wings unfold So when I?m lying in my bed Thoughts running through my head And I feel that love is dead I?m loving angels instead And through it all she offers me protection A lot of love and affection Whether I?m right or wrong And down the waterfall Wherever it may take me I know that life won?t break me When I come to call She won?t forsake me I?m loving angels instead When I?m feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I?ll always be blessed with love And as the feeling grows She brings flesh to my bones And when love is dead I?m loving angels instead And through it all she offers me protection A lot of love and affection Whether I?m right or wrong And down the waterfall Wherever it may take me I know that life won?t break me When I come to call She won?t forsake me I?m loving angels instead And through it all she offers me protection A lot of love and affection Whether I?m right or wrong And down the waterfall Wherever it may take me I know that life won?t break me When I come to call She won?t forsake me I?m loving angels instead Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted May 25, 2005 Matchbox Twenty (and the Harlem Boys' Choir)~Bright Lights (special VH1 Concert edition) She got out of town on the railway, new york bound Took all except my name Another alien on broadway Well, some things in this world you just can't change Some things you can't see until it gets too late Baby, baby, baby when all your love is gone Who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world And maybe, maybe, maybe You'll find something that's enough to keep you But if the bright lights don't receive you You should turn yourself around and come on home I got a hole in me now I got a scar I can talk about She keeps a picture of me in her apartment in the city But some things in this world Man, they don't make sense Some things you don't leave until they leave you And then the things that you miss, you say Baby, baby, baby when all your love is gone Who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world And maybe, maybe, maybe You'll find something that's enough to keep you But if the bright lights don't receive you You should turn yourself around and come on home Let that city take you in (come on home) Let that city spit you out (come on home) Let that city take you down, yeah For god sakes turn around Baby, baby, baby when all your love is gone Who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world Yeah well, maybe, maybe, maybe You'll find something that's enough to keep you But if the bright lights dont receive you Well, turn yourself around and come on home Yeah, come on home (home) Baby, baby, baby, baby (come on home) Come on home (home) Yeah, come on home (home) Yeah, come on home (home) Yeah, come on home (home) Baby, baby, baby, baby Come on home Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted May 25, 2005 More Than Words~Extreme Saying I love you Is not the words I want to hear from you It's not that I want you Not to say, but if you only knew How easy it would be to show me how you feel More than words is all you have to do to make it real Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me Cos I'd already know What would you do if my heart was torn in two More than words to show you feel That your love for me is real What would you say if I took those words away Then you couldn't make things new Just by saying I love you More than words Now I've tried to talk to you and make you understand All you have to do is close your eyes And just reach out your hands and touch me Hold me close don't ever let me go More than words is all I ever needed you to show Then you wouldn't hove to say that you love me Cos I'd already know What would you do if my heart was torn in two More than words to show you feel That your love for me is real What would you say is I took those words away Then you couldn't make things new Just by saying I love you More than words (repeats i don't know how many times) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted May 25, 2005 "Since U Been Gone" Kelly Clarkson Here's the thing we started off friends It was cool but it was all pretend Yeah yeah Since U Been Gone You dedicated you took the time Wasn't long till I called you mine Yeah Yeah Since U Been Gone And all you'd ever hear me say Is how I pictured me with you That's all you'd ever hear me say But Since U Been Gone I can breathe for the first time Im so movin on Yeah yeah Thanks to you Now I get What I want Since U Been Gone How can I put it? you put me on I even fell for that stupid love song Yeah yeah Since U Been Gone How come I'd never hear you say I just wanna be with you I guess you never felt that way But Since U Been Gone I can breathe for the first time Im so movin on Yeah yeah Thanks to you Now I get I get what I want Since U Been Gone You had your chance you blew it Out of sight, out of mind Shut your mouth I just can't take it Again and again and again and again Since U Been Gone I can breathe for the first time Im so movin on Yeah yeah Thanks to you (thanks to you) Now I get I get what I want I can breathe for the first time Im so movin on Yeah yeah Thanks to you (thanks to you) Now I get (I get) You should know (you should know) That I get I get what I want Since U Been Gone Since U Been Gone Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted May 26, 2005 What's Stuck In Beeurd's Head Right Now?? Right Where It Belongs Nine Inch Nails See the animal in it's cage that you built Are you sure what side you're on Better not look him too closely in the eye Are you sure what side of the glass you are on See the safety of the life you have built Everything where it belongs Feel the hollowness inside of your heart And it's all Right where it belongs What if everything around you Isn't quite as it seems What if all the world you think you know Is an elaborate dream And if you look at your reflection Is it all you wanted to be? What if you could look right through the cracks Would you find yourself Find yourself afraid to see? What if all the world's inside of your heart Just creations of your own Your devils and your gods All the living and the dead And you really are alone You can live in this illusion You can choose to believe You keep looking but you can't find the words Are you hiding in the dreams? What if everything around you Isn't quite as it seems What if all the world you used to know Is an elaborate dream And if you look at your reflection Is it all you wanted to be? What if you could look right through the cracks Would you find yourself Find yourself afraid to see? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted May 29, 2005 Gas Panic! by Oasis What tongueless ghost of sin crept through my curtains? Sailing on a sea of sweat on a stormy night I think he don't got a name but I can't be certain And in me he starts to confide That my family don't seem so familiar And my enemies all know my name And if you hear me tap on your window Better get on yer knees and pray panic is on the way My pulse pumps out a beat to the ghost dancer My eyes are dead and my throat's like a black hole And if there's a god would he give another chancer An hour to sing for his soul Cos my family don't seem so familiar And my enemies all know my name And when you hear me tap on yer window Yer better get on yer knees and pray panic is on the way Cos my family don't seem so familiar And my enemies all know my name And when you hear me tap on yer window Then you get on your knees and you better pray Cos my family don't seem so familiar And my enemies all know my name And when you hear me tap on your window Yer better get on yer knees and pray Panic is on the way Panic is on the way Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 5, 2005 Love Like A Bomb ~ Oasis From the album "Don't Believe The Truth" I'm seeing A whole other world in my mind Girl I feel it I'm breathing a love all the time You turn me on Love's like a bomb Blowing my mind You turn me on Love's like a bomb Blowing my mind Am I reaching The World that I want deep inside Girl I mean it Here hold the key to the shrine You turn me on Love's like a bomb Blowing my mind You turn me on Love's like a bomb Blowing my mind (blowing my minddddd!!!!) Nah nah nah Yeah i'm seeing A whole other world in my mind Girl I feel it I'm breathing a love all the time You turn me on Love's like a bomb Blowing my mind You turn me on Love's like a bomb Blowing my mind Yeah I'm seeing! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted June 7, 2005 Howie Day~Collide The dawn is breaking A light shining through You're barely waking And I'm tangled up in you Yeah I'm open, you're closed Where I follow, you'll go I worry I won't see your face Light up again Even the best fall down sometimes Even the wrong words seem to rhyme Out of the doubt that fills my mind I somehow find You and I collide I'm quiet you know You make a frist impression I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind Even the best fall down sometimes Even the stars refuse to shine Out of the back you fall in time I somehow find You and I collide Even the best fall down sometimes Even the wrong words seem to ryhme Out of the doubt that fills your mind You finally find You and I collide You finally find You and I collide You finally find You and I collide Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted June 7, 2005 (edited) DON JUAN (PHANTOM) You have come here in pursuit of your deepest urge, In pursuit of that wish, which till now has been silent, silent . . . I have brought you, that our passions may fuse and merge - In your mind you've already succumbed to me Dropped all defences completely succumbed to me - Now you are here with me: no second thoughts, you've decided, decided . . . Past the point of no return - no backward glances: the games we've played till now are at an end . . . Past all thought of "if" or "when" - no use resisting: abandon thought, and let the dream descend . . . What raging fire shall flood the soul? What rich desire unlocks its door? What sweet seduction lies before us . . .? Past the point of no return, the final threshold - what warm, unspoken secrets will we learn? Beyond the point of no return . . . AMINTA (CHRISTINE) You have brought me to that moment where words run dry, to that moment where speech disappears into silence, silence . . . I have come here, hardly knowing the reason why . . . In my mind, I've already imagined our bodies entwining defenceless and silent - and now I am here with you: no second thoughts, I've decided, decided . . . Past the point of no return - no going back now: our passion-play has now, at last, begun . . . Past all thought of right or wrong - one final question: how long should we two wait, before we're one . . .? When will the blood begin to race, the sleeping budburst into bloom? When will the flames, at last, consume us . . .? BOTH Past the point of no return the final threshold - the bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn . . . We've passed the point of no return . . . PHANTOM Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . . . Lead me, save me from my solitude . . . Say you want me with you, here beside you . . . Anywhere you go let me go too - Christine, that's all I ask of . . . Edited June 7, 2005 by Smurfette Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted June 8, 2005 OMG! i LOVE that movie!!!!!!! All I Ask of You RAOUL No more talk of darkness, Forget these wide-eyed fears. I'm here, nothing can harm you - my words will warm and calm you. Let me be your freedom, let daylight dry -your tears. I'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you . . . CHRISTINE Say you love me every waking moment, turn my head with talk of summertime . . . Say you need me with you, now and always . . . promise me that all you say is true - that's all I ask of you . . . RAOUL Let me be your shelter, let me be your light. You're safe: No-one will find you your fears are far behind you . . . CHRISTINE All I want is freedom, a world with no more night . . . and you always beside me to hold me and to hide me . . . RAOUL Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . . . Iet me lead you from your solitude . . . Say you need me with you here, beside you . . . anywhere you go, let me go too - Christine, that's all I ask of you . . . CHRISTINE Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . . . say the word and I will follow you . . . BOTH Share each day with me, each night, each morning . . . CHRISTINE Say you love me . . . RAOUL You know I do . . . BOTH Love me - that's all I ask of you . . . Anywhere you go let me go too . . . Love me - that's all I ask of you . . Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted June 8, 2005 and i see you went to lyrics on demand like i did...i shortened the legnth...lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted June 8, 2005 Looking Through Your Eyes~LeeAnn Rimes Look at the sky Tell me what do you see Just close your eyes And describe it to me The heavens are sparkling With starlight tonight That's what I see Through your eyes I see the heavens Each time that you smile I hear your heartbeat Just go on for miles And suddenly I know My life is worth while That's what I see Through your eyes Here in the night I see the sun Here in the dark Our two hearts are one It's out of our hands We can't stop what we have begun And love just took me by surprise Looking through your eyes I look at myself And instead I see us Whoever I am now It feels like enough And I see a girl Who is learning to trust That's who I see through your eyes Here in the night I see the sun Here in the dark Our two hearts are one It's out of our hands We can't stop what we have begun And love just took me by surprise Looking through your eyes And there are some things we don't know Sometimes a heart just needs to go And there is so much I'll remember Underneath the open sky with you forever Here in the night I see the sun Here in the dark Our two hearts are one It's out of our hands We can't stop what we have begun And love just took me by surprise Looking through your eyes Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted June 9, 2005 JC, you and i have very similar taste in music, it seems. that is an awesome song. Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (from Phantom of the Opera) You were once my one companion . . . you were all that mattered . . . You were once a friend and father - then my world was shattered . . . Wishing you were somehow here again . . . wishing you were somehow near . . . Sometimes it seemed if I just dreamed, somehow you would be here . . . Wishing I could hear your voice again . . . knowing that I never would . . . Dreaming of you won't help me to do all that you dreamed I could . . . Passing bells and sculpted angels, cold and monumental, seem, for you, the wrong companions - you were warm and gentle . . . Too many years fighting back tears . . . Why can't the past just die . . .? Wishing you were somehow here again . . . knowing we must say goodbye . . . Try to forgive . . . teach me to live . . . give me the strength to try . . . No more memories, no more silent tears . . . No more gazing across the wasted years . . . Help me say goodbye Share this post Link to post Share on other sites