Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted May 2, 2005 The Prayer Josh Graban feat. Charlotte Church I pray you'll be our eyes And watch us where we go And help us to be wise In times when we don't know Let this be our prayer As we go our way Lead us to a place Guide us with your Grace To a place where we'll be safe La luce che to dai I pray we'll find your light Nel cuore restero And hold it in our hearts A ricordarchi che When stars go out each night L'eterna stella sei Nella mia preghiera Let this be our prayer Quanta fede c'e When shadows fill our day Lead us to a place Guide us with your grace Give us faith so we'll be safe. Sognamo un mondo senza piu violenza Un mondo di giustizia e di speranza Ognuno dia la mano al suo vicino Simbolo di pace e di fraternita La forza che ci dai We ask that life be kind E'il desiderio che And watch us from above Ognuno trovi amore We hope each soul will find Intorno e dentro a se Another soul to love Let this be our prayer Let this be our prayer Just like every child Just like every child Needs to find a place, Guide us with your grace Give us faith so we'll be safe E la fede che Hai acceso in noi Sento che ci salvera Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted May 4, 2005 "Clones" by Ash...featured in Republic Commando. Now you're a clone, With heart of stone, Synthetic soul, Brainwashed and cold. You're just a clone, Got no control, Forced in a mold, Processed and sold. Hey, you know I find it frightening, How you change just as fast as lightning. You fell from grace, Leaving no trace, You've been replaced, Your name erased. Hey, it's your self-destruction, You never listened to my instruction. Shame, shame, shame, shame. Shame, that everyone's the same. I thought you stood alone, Different from the clones. You were a flash of light, A meteorite, Unique in time, Now out of sight. For I have seen, Like everything, I've had a dream, A prophecy. Hey, now there's no use waiting, Everything is disintegrating. Shame, that everyone's the same. I thought you stood alone. We're different from the clones. I thought you were the truth. Exception to the rules. But the truth is cruel. Clones, clones, clones, clones. Clones, clones, clones, clones. Hey, now there's no use waiting, Everything is disintegrating. Shame, that everyone's the same. I thought you stood alone. Different from the clones. I thought you were the truth. Exception to the rules. But the truth is cruel. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted May 4, 2005 This is my favorite song... ever... Step Out by Oasis What she said She said to me Take me high on a mountain side She was dressed up in leopard skin And her soul would never be denied I met her down the disco in a beat up car She was burning down the road She looked just like a star in a Jaguar She needs to lighten her load And when you might Think you're gonna cry It will be alright Step out tonight You might Think you're gonna cry It will be alright Step out tonight What I said I said to her I'm alive when you walk that way Can you hear what I can hear? It's the sound of a brand new day She met me down a disco in a beat up car I was burning down the road I can be a star in my Jaguar I need to lighten my load Because you might think you're gonna cry It will be alright Step out tonight You might Think you're gonna cry It will be alright Step out tonight My whole life's still sinking in the water Yea you're my bith c'mon rescue me tonight You might Think you're gonna cry It will be alright Step out tonight You might Think you're gonna cry It will be alright Step out tonight Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted May 5, 2005 Howie Day Collide The dawn is breaking A light shining through You're barely waking And I'm tangled up in you Yeah I'm open, you're closed Where I follow, you'll go I worry I won't see your face Light up again Even the best fall down sometimes Even the wrong words seem to rhyme Out of the doubt that fills my mind I somehow find You and I collide I'm quiet you know You make a frist impression I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind Even the best fall down sometimes Even the stars refuse to shine Out of the back you fall in time I somehow find You and I collide Even the best fall down sometimes Even the wrong words seem to ryhme Out of the doubt that fills your mind You finally find You and I collide You finally find You and I collide You finally find You and I collide Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted May 5, 2005 Wonderful Tonight Eric Clapton It?s late in the evening She?s wondering what clothes to wear She puts on her make up And brushes her long blonde hair And then she asks me Do I look alright And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight We go a party And everyone turns to see This beautiful lady That?s walking around with me And then she asks me Do you feel alright And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight I feel wonderful Because I see the love light in your eyes And the wonder of it all Is that you just don?t realize How much I love you It?s time to go home now And I?ve got an aching head So I give her the car keys She helps me to bed And then I tell her As I turn out the light I say my darling, you were wonderful tonight Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted May 6, 2005 Glory! ~Civil War: An American Musical The bugle calls us to the line From the mists of the long ago See how the battle sabers shine And the shadows the flags all throw For the glory For the land forever free For the last best hope of mankind For the better part of me For the glory For the words we hold so dear Let us give the last full measure gathered here For the glory The time to stand has come at last Let the drums start the long, long roll The bridge is burned the die is cast To His grace I commend my soul For the glory For the Dixie that I know For the way of life we cherish Let us die or let us go For the glory For the home we hold so dear Let us give the last full measure gathered here For the glory *battle scene* Sleep in my arms now All your pain is past Sleep for you have traveled far Now you are home at last Rest for a while now All your work is done Rest here in my waiting arms Now that your race is run For the glory For the men who?ve gone before For the men who will come after We will wage this bloody war For the glory For the truth we hold so dear Let us give the last full measure gathered here For the glory Glory Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted May 6, 2005 Is that musical based on the movie? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted May 6, 2005 Good songs, Mara and JM... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted May 6, 2005 i have no idea..we're singing to it in my singing group and doing choreography too Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted May 6, 2005 Brother, My Brother~Civil War: An American Musical Brother my brother One blue and one grey Will meet upon a quiet field The morn of judgement day Brother my brother God has heard your battle call Now he'll watchi his precious children Learn how to stand learn how to fall And His eyes will look away For his heart will so be torn As His fields of gold turn scarlet From the rage of battle born And the silence of the night Will be broken with the cries Of the ones who've been forgotten On the quiet field where honour lies Ooh Give me now a splendid sun With all his light full clear Give me now a gentle autumn Before the dying of the year Give me a field of unbloodied grass While I can still see far Give me one night on a river And one unfailing star Brother my brother One blue and one grey Will meet upon a quiet field The morn of judgement day Brother my brother God has heard your battle call Now he'll watchi his precious children Learn how to stand learn how to fall Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
consulmunch 0 Posted May 6, 2005 (edited) How about some Queen? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide No escape from reality Open your eyes Look up to the skies and see I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy Because I'm easy come, easy go A little high, little low Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me Too late, my time has come Sends shivers down my spine Body's aching all the time Goodbye everybody - I've got to go Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth Mama, ooo - (anyway the wind blows) I don't want to die I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all I see a little silhouetto of a man, SCARAMOUCH, SCARAMOUCH, WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGO?! THUNDER BOLT AND LIGHTNING, VERY VERY FRIGHTNING ME! Galileo! Galileo! Galileo Figaro!! but i'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me He's just a poor boy, from a poor family. Spare him his life, from this monstrosity! Easy come, easy go, will you let me go? Bismillah, NO WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO! --LET HIM GO! Bismillah, NO WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO! --LET HIM GO! Bismillah, NO WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO! --LET HIM GO! NEver let you go-let me go never let me go-ooo No, no, no, no, no, no no! Oh mama mia, mama mia. MAMAMIA let him go! Beelzebub has a devil put a side for me-e-e, for me-e-e-e for meeeeee (awesome guitar solo) SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STONE ME AND SPIT IN MY EYE-E-E SO YOU THINK YOU CAN LOVE ME AND LEAVE ME TO DIE-E-E OOOHH, BABY, CAN'T DO THIS TO ME BABY JUST GOTTA GET OUT, JUST GOTTA GET RIGHT OUT OF HERE-ER-ER! nothing really matters...anyone can see...nothing really matters...nothing really matters...to me..... any way the wind blows..... Edited May 6, 2005 by consulmunch Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted May 6, 2005 (edited) Good songs, Mara and JM... Oh I see.... I thought maybe. 'Cause Glory is a Civil War movie...an awesome one at that. Edited March 28, 2007 by Sassy Fairy Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted May 7, 2005 thankee muchly :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted May 7, 2005 I'm on a bit of a techno kick... so... Mercury And Solace by BT Awareness, the fruit of life. Awareness and happiness. Vibes... The dance never ends. But I know you're there. But I know you're there. Only you are my happiness. Memories... Happiness... Lovely voices... In nightfall I'll meet you, seeds of desire absolve. There's no going back. I'm losing control. As the morning creeps up, and I'm looking for the shade. In your embrace, My grieving says. Reach out for me - reach out. Reach out for me - reach out. I know you're there...you're there. Reach out for me - reach out. Reach out for me - reach out. I may go with you. Reach out for me - reach out. Reach out for me - reach out. I savour every moment. I'll savour every moment. You're precious, You're precious to me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted May 8, 2005 Behind Blue Eyes Teh Who No one knows what it's like To be the bad man To be the sad man Behind blue eyes No one knows what it's like To be hated To be fated To telling only lies But my dreams They aren't as empty As my conscience seems to be I have hours, only lonely My love is vengeance That's never free No one knows what it's like To feel these feelings Like I do And I blame you No one bites back as hard On their anger None of my pain and woe Can show through But my dreams They aren't as empty As my conscience seems to be I have hours, only lonely My love is vengeance That's never free When my fist clenches, crack it open Before I use it and lose my cool When I smile, tell me some bad news Before I laugh and act like a fool If I swallow anything evil Put your finger down my throat If I shiver, please give me a blanket Keep me warm, let me wear your coat No one knows what it's like To be the bad man To be the sad man Behind blue eyes Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted May 8, 2005 (edited) How about some Queen? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide No escape from reality Open your eyes Look up to the skies and see I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy Because I'm easy come, easy go A little high, little low Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me Too late, my time has come Sends shivers down my spine Body's aching all the time Goodbye everybody - I've got to go Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth Mama, ooo - (anyway the wind blows) I don't want to die I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all I see a little silhouetto of a man, SCARAMOUCH, SCARAMOUCH, WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGO?! THUNDER BOLT AND LIGHTNING, VERY VERY FRIGHTNING ME! Galileo! Galileo! Galileo Figaro!! but i'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me He's just a poor boy, from a poor family. Spare him his life, from this monstrosity! Easy come, easy go, will you let me go? Bismillah, NO WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO! --LET HIM GO! Bismillah, NO WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO! --LET HIM GO! Bismillah, NO WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO! --LET HIM GO! NEver let you go-let me go never let me go-ooo No, no, no, no, no, no no! Oh mama mia, mama mia. MAMAMIA let him go! Beelzebub has a devil put a side for me-e-e, for me-e-e-e for meeeeee (awesome guitar solo) SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STONE ME AND SPIT IN MY EYE-E-E SO YOU THINK YOU CAN LOVE ME AND LEAVE ME TO DIE-E-E OOOHH, BABY, CAN'T DO THIS TO ME BABY JUST GOTTA GET OUT, JUST GOTTA GET RIGHT OUT OF HERE-ER-ER! nothing really matters...anyone can see...nothing really matters...nothing really matters...to me..... any way the wind blows..... but that's only part of the song... :cry: Edited March 28, 2007 by Sassy Fairy Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted May 9, 2005 I dunno Janson, Techno is so much better hearing than seeing the lyrics :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted May 9, 2005 True... I just had to post something. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted May 9, 2005 Most techno songs I hear are remixs Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted May 10, 2005 (edited) my johann~edvard grieg....aka...my competition song tra la la la la la la la la la when i go out to dance my johann greets me oh! see what he's brought! oh! see what he's brought! johann's brought me flowers tra la la la la la la la johann's brought me flowers tra la la la la tra la la la la la la la la la and with a kiss the naughty boy should greet me oh! should we be caught! oh! should we be caught! we wouls both catch ours tra la la la la la la la we would both catch ours tra la la la la heigh, ho! thus, so! to and fro, round we go tra la la la la la la_________ tra la la la la la la_________ ah! to and fro! round we go! tra la la la la la la_________ tra la la la la la la_________ tra la la la la la la la la la i always have a lot of fun with johann oh! i say him nay! but oh! he gets his way i simply can't resist him tra la la la la la la i simply can't resist him tra la la la la tra la la la la la la la la la i'm really well behaved you know and so on so you will agree, oh! the fault's not with me if i really kissed him tra la la la la la la la and i really kissed him tra la la la la ah! Edited May 10, 2005 by jedichica Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted May 10, 2005 what was that.... you kiss me every chance you get Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted May 10, 2005 that was the joke with me picking out that song...i remember you constantly telling me how innocent i was...so i picked it Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted May 11, 2005 Heard this song at work.... I think I got the right version.. War Why Can't We Be Friends? Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends I seen ya around for a long long time I really remember you when you drank my wine Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends I'd seen ya walkin' down in Chinatown I called ya but you could not look around Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends I pay my money to the welfare line I see ya standing in it every time Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends The color of your skin don't matter to me As long as we can live in harmony Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends I'd kinda' like to be the president So I could show you how your money's spent Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Sometimes I don't speak right But yet I know what I'm talking about Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends I know you're working for the CIA They wouldn't have you in the mafia Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted May 11, 2005 Jet Look What You've Done Take my photo off the wall If it just won't sing for you 'Cause all that's left has gone away And there's nothing there for you to prove Oh, look what you've done You've made a fool of everyone Oh well, it seems likes such fun Until you lose what you had won Give me back my point of view 'Cause I just can't think for you I can hardly hear you say What should I do, well you choose Oh, look what you've done You've made a fool of everyone Oh well, it seems likes such fun Until you lose what you had won Oh, look what you've done You've made a fool of everyone A fool of everyone A fool of everyone Take my photo off the wall If it just won't sing for you 'Cause all that's left has gone away And there's nothing there for you to do Oh, look what you've done You've made a fool of everyone Oh well, it seems likes such fun Until you lose what you had won Oh, look what you've done You've made a fool of everyone A fool of everyone A fool of everyone Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted May 11, 2005 It's Not Just Me Rascal Flatts Tell me you've had trouble sleeping That you toss and turn from side to side That it's my face you've been seeing In your dreams at night Tell me that you wake up crying And you're not sure exactly why Tell me that something is missing In your life, in your life baby Tell me that you live for love That forever is never enough That you've waited all your life to see That you want so badly to believe Tell me that it's not just me I could have sworn I saw you smile at me Standing in the poring rain At a loss for words and running out of time I said this crazy thing (crazy thing), I said Tell me that you live for love That forever is never enough That you've waited all your life to see That you want so badly to believe Tell me that it's not just me Hold me now and tell me that you do believe In a soul, a soul mate And tell me, and tell me, tell me Tell me that you live for love That forever is never enough That you've waited all your life to see That you want so badly to believe Tell me that it's not just me Share this post Link to post Share on other sites