Roethlisberger 0 Posted May 30, 2004 Jay-Z - 99 Problems If your havin' girl problems i feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a bith ain't one I got the rap patrol on the gat patrol Foes that wanna make sure my casket's closed Rap critics that say he's "Money Cash Hoes" I'm from the hood stupid what type of facts are those If you grew up with O's and you zap the toes You'd celebrate the minute you was havin doe I'm like f*** critics you can kiss my whole a**hole If you don't like my lyrics you can press fast forward Got beef with radio if I don't play they show They don't play my hits well i don't give a s*** SO Rap mags try and use my black ass So advertisers can give em more cash for ads...f***ers I don't know what you take me as or understand the intellegence that Jay-Z has I'm from rags to ritches n**** I ain't dumb I got 99 problems but a bith ain't one Hit me 99 Problems but a bith ain't one If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a bith ain't one Hit me The year is '94 and in my trunk is raw In my rear view mirror is the mother f***in law I got two choices yall pull over the car or Bounce on the devil put the pedal to the floor Now I ain't tryin to see no highway chase with Jake Plus I got a few dollars I can fight the case So I...pull over to the side of the road And I heard "Son, do you know why I'm stoppin you for?" Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo? "Well you was doin fifty five in a fifty four. "Liscense and regestration and step out of the car. "Are you carryin a weapon on you? I know a lot of you are." I ain't steppin out of s*** all my papers legit "Do you mind if I look round the car a little bit?" Well my glove compartment is locked so is the trunk and the back And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrent for that "Aren't you sharp as a tack are some type of lawyer or something? "Or somebody important or somethin?" Nah I ain't pass the bar but I know a little bit Enough that you won't illegally search my s*** "Well see how smart you are when the K-9's come" I got 99 problems but a bith ain't one Hit me 99 Problems but a bith ain't one If you havin girl problems i feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a bith ain't one Hit me 99 Problems but a bith ain't one If you havin girl problems i feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a bith ain't one Hit me Now once upon a time not too long ago A n**** like myself had to strong arm a hoe This is not a hoe in the sense of havin a p**** But a p**** havin no G*ddamn sense, try and push me I tried to ignore him and talk to the Lord Pray for him, cause some fools just love to perform You know the type loud as a motor bike But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight The only thing that's gonna happen is I'ma get to clappin He and his boys gon be yappin to the captain And there I go trapped in the kit kat again Back through the system with the riff raff again Friends on the floor scratchin again Paparazzi's with they cameras snappin them D.A. tred to give the n**** the shaft again Half-a-mil for bail cause i'm African All because ths fool was horrasin them Tryin to play the boy like hes saccarin But ain't nothin sweet 'bout how i hold my gun I got 99 problems but this bith ain't one Hit me 99 Problems but a bith ain't one If you havin girl problems i feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a bith ain't one Hit me 99 Problems but a bith ain't one If you havin girl problems i feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a bith ain't one Hit me 99 Problems but a bith ain't one If you havin girl problems i feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a bith ain't one Hit me You're crazy for this one Rick It's you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted May 30, 2004 Cold by Crossfade Looking back at me I see That I never really got it right I never stopped to think of you I'm always wrapped up in Things I cannnot win You are the antidote that gets me by Something strong Like a drug that gets me high What I really meant to say Is I'm sorry for the way I am I never meant to be so cold to you And I'm sorry about all the lies Maybe in a different light You could see me stand on my own again Cause now i can see You were the antidote that got me by Something strong like a drug that got me high I never meant to be so cold I never really wanted you to see The screwed up side of me that I keep Locked inside of me so deep It always seems to get to me I never really wanted you to go So many things you should have known I guess for me theres just no hope I never meant to be so cold Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 3, 2004 My band is playing at the End of the Year dance tomorrow night... it's the prize for winning the Battle of the Bands. We're only playing three songs... Photograph by Ringo Starr Everytime I see your face It reminds me of the places we used to go But all I've got is a photograph And I realize you're not coming back anymore I thought I'd make it the day you went away But I can't take it 'til you come home again to stay *Insert uber tenor sax solo, played by yours truly* I can't get used to living here While my heart is broke, my tears I cry for you I want you here to have and hold As the years go by, and we grow old and grey Now you're expecting me to live without you But that's not something that I'm looking forward to I can't get used to living here While my heart is broke, my tears I cry for you I want you here to have and hold As the years go by, and we grow old and grey Everytime I see your face It reminds me of the places we used to go But all I've got is a photograph And I realize you're not coming back anymore Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted June 3, 2004 Great song, but Ringo's only good solo song. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 3, 2004 Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana Load up on guns and bring your friends It's fun to lose and to pretend She's over bored and self assured Oh no, I know a dirty word Hello, hello, hello, how low? (x3) Hello, hello, hello! With the lights out, it's less dangerous Here we are now, entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are now, entertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My libido Yay! (x3) I'm worse at what I do best And for this gift I feel blessed Our little group has always been And always will until the end Hello, hello, hello, how low? (x3) Hello, hello, hello! With the lights out, it's less dangerous Here we are now, entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are now, entertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My Libido Yay! (x3) And I forget just why I taste Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile I found it hard, it was hard to find Oh well, whatever, nevermind Hello, hello, hello, how low? (x3) Hello, hello, hello! With the lights out, it's less dangerous Here we are now, entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are now, entertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My libido A denial !! (x9) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 3, 2004 Here's To You by O.A.R. What you see going by is a shadow. You?ve got to live in front of your eyes. In a typical way we stray, checking back with the past. In a typical day we?ll stay to see what?s gonna last. But I didn?t mind at all. I didn't mind at all I didn't mind at all I didn't mind at all Well there was a place we?d chase through the woods in my juvenile days. What a typical waste of space, what a wonderful place to stay. But I could have cried but I just left my soul to fly. And I could have chilled at will, but I didn?t know how to die. But I didn?t mind at all. I didn't mind at all I didn't mind at all I didn't mind at all No, I?ve been woken, and I have been broken. But this time it?s gonna change For, I?ve been lazy, and I been crazy. Has been stolen, But from, From this day on I swear to you true. From this day on I swear to you. Well there was at time when I could have flown out of the room. Yet I didn?t care just where I was going after noon. Though I didn?t know and I chose to live my life so fair. And I could have died, but I chose to live here instead But I didn?t mind at all. I didn't mind at all I didn't mind at all I didn't mind at all I?ve been woken, and I have been broken But this time its gonna change For, I?ve been lazy and I have been crazy But this time it?s not hazy at all Cause I?ve been, I?ve been chose my heart has been stolen But from, From this day on, I swear to you true. From this day on, I swear to you true. I say now way back when you and all your friends Had some good times we should do this again we?d say Hey, hey, hey we should do this again, we?d say. But in the mean meanwhile, I?ll just walk the mile. I won?t look back won?t forget your smile Oh no, hey hey hey we should do this again, we?d say. But I swear to you true. From this day on I swear to you true I swear I do. NO. I won?t give you back. From this day on I swear to you true. I swear I do God, I do. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted June 3, 2004 Smells Like Teen Spirit = One of the greatest songs ever! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 3, 2004 Note: We're only playing covers for this concert because we had to take songs that were voted on by the student population... and we the band had to approve them. We will only play covers of music that WE like. No Evanescence or Good Charlote will ever come from my guitar. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted June 3, 2004 i like Evanescence...... :cry: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted June 3, 2004 Nirvana>Evanescence. However...I like listening to some Evanescence once in a while. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted June 3, 2004 Electric Light Orchestra - Evil Woman You made a fool of me But them broken dreams have got to end Hey woman you got the blues Cause you ain't got no one else to use There's an open road that leads no where So just make some miles between here and there There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in You took my body and played to win Ha, ha woman, it's a crying shame But you ain't got nobody else to blame Evil woman, evil woman Evil woman, evil woman Rolled in from another town Hit some gold, too hot to settle down But a fool and his money soon go separate ways And you found a fool lyin' in a daze Ha ha woman What you gonna do You destroyed all the virtues that the Lord gave you It's so good that you're feelin' pain But you better get your face board the very next train Evil woman, evil woman Evil woman, evil woman Evil woman how you done me wrong But now you're to wail a different song Ha, ha funny how you broke me up You made the wine now you drink a cup I come runnin' every time you cried I thoughjt I saw love smilin' in your eyes Ha, ha very nice to know That you ain't got no place left to go Evil woman, evil woman Evil woman, evil woman ----------------------------------------------- Roy Orbison - Oh Pretty Woman Pretty woman, walkin' down the street Pretty woman the kind I like to meet Pretty woman I don't believe you, you're not the truth No one could look as good as you---mercy Pretty woman won't you pardon me Pretty woman I couldn't help but see Pretty woman that you look lovely as can be Are you lonely just like me---<grrowwlll!!> Pretty woman stop awhile Pretty woman talk awhile Pretty woman give your smile to me Pretty woman yeah, yeah, yeah Pretty woman look my way Pretty woman say you'll stay with me-ee Cuz I need you, I'll treat you right Come with me baby, be mine toni-i-ght Pretty woman don't walk on by Pretty woman don't make me cry Pretty woman don't walk away, hey----OK If that's the way it must be---OK I guess I'll go on home, it's late There'll be tomorrow night, but wait What do I see? <drums> Is she walkin' back to me? Yeah, she's walkin' back to me Oh, oh, pretty woman Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 3, 2004 Yeah... I hope the performance goes well... and that some of the other kids actually get my jokes... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted June 5, 2004 It's all about the Pentiums, by Weird Al It's all about the Pentiums, baby Uhh, uh-huh, yeah Uhh, uh-huh, yeah It's all about the Pentiums, baby It's all about the Pentiums, baby It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby) It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby) Yeah What y'all wanna do? Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers? 9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard? Workin' at a desk with a dumb little placard? Yeah, payin' the bills with my mad programming skills Defraggin' my hard drive for thrills I got me a hundred gigabytes of RAM I never feed trolls and I don't read spam Installed a T1 line in my house Always at my PC, double-clickin' on my mizouse Upgrade my system at least twice a day I'm strictly plug-and-play, I ain't afraid of Y2K I'm down with Bill Gates, I call him "Money" for short I phone him up at home and I make him do my tech support It's all about the Pentiums, what? You've gotta be the dumbest newbie I've ever seen You've got white-out all over your screen You think your Commodore 64 is really neato What kinda chip you got in there, a Dorito? You're usin' a 286? Don't make me laugh Your Windows boots up in what, a day and a half? You could back up your whole hard drive on a floppy diskette You're the biggest joke on the Internet Your database is a disaster You're waxin' your modem, tryin' to make it go faster Hey fella, I bet you're still livin' in your parents' cellar Downloadin' pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar And postin' "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er I should do the world a favor and cap you like Old Yeller You're just about as useless as jpegs to Hellen Keller It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby) It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby) It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby) It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby) Now, what y'all wanna do? Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers? 9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard? Uh, uh, loggin' in now Wanna run wit my crew, hah? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do? They call me the king of the spreadsheets Got 'em printed out on my bedsheets My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks But it was obsolete before I opened the box You say you've had your desktop for over a week? Throw that junk away, man, it's an antique Your laptop is a month old? Well that's great If you could use a nice, heavy paperweight My digital media is write-protected Every file inspected, no viruses detected I beta tested every operation system Gave props to some, and others? I dissed 'em While your computer's crashin', mine's multitaskin' It does all my work without me even askin' Got a flat-screen monitor forty inches wide wide I believe that your says "Etch-A-Sketch" on the side In a 32-bit world, you're a 2-bit user You've got your own newsgroup, "alt.total-loser" Your motherboard melts when you try to send a fax Where'd you get your CPU, in a box of Cracker Jacks? Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you If I ever meet you I'll control-alt-delete you What? What? What? What? What? It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby) It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby) It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby) It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby) Now, what y'all wanna do? Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers? 9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard? What?? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted June 5, 2004 the Wallflowers - "One Headlight" "One Headlight" So long ago, I don't remember when That's when they say I lost my only friend Well they said she died easy of a broken heart disease As I listened through the cemetery trees I seen the sun comin' up at the funeral at dawn The long broken arm of human law Now it always seemed such a waste She always had a pretty face So I wondered how she hung around this place [Chorus:] Hey, come on try a little Nothing is forever There's got to be something better than In the middle But me & Cinderella We put it all together We can drive it home With one headlight She said it's cold It feels like Independence Day And I can't break away from this parade But there's got to be an opening Somewhere here in front of me Through this maze of ugliness and greed And I seen the sun up ahead At the county line bridge Sayin' all there's good and nothingness is dead We'll run until she's out of breath She ran until there's nothin' left She hit the end-it's just her window ledge [chorus] Well this place is old It feels just like a beat up truck I turn the engine, but the engine doesn't turn Well it smells of cheap wine & cigarettes This place is always such a mess Sometimes I think I'd like to watch it burn I'm so alone, and I feel just like somebody else Man, I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same But somewhere here in between the city walls of dyin' dreams I think her death it must be killin' me [chorus] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted June 5, 2004 I do love that song. It was written by Bob Dylan's son. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted June 8, 2004 So Cold by Breaking Benjamin Crowded streets all cleared away One by One Hollow heroes seperate As they run You're so cold Keep your hand in mine Wise men wonder while Starved men die [Chorus] Show me how we end this alright Show me how defenseless you really are Satisfy an empty inside That's alright, let's give this another try If you find your family, don't you cry In this land of make-believe, dead and dry You're so cold, but you feel alive Lay your hands on me one last time [Chorus x2] It's alright [x9] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted June 8, 2004 Everyone's A Little Bit Racist From the Broadway Musical Avenue Q (It just won the tony for Best Musical) *spoken* Princeton: Say, Kate, can I ask you a question? Kate Monster: Sure! Princeton: Well, you know Trekkie Monster upstairs? Kate Monster: Uh huh. Princeton: Well, he's Trekkie Monster, and you're Kate Monster. Kate Monster: Right. Princeton: You're both Monsters. Kate Monster: Yeah. Princeton: Are you two related? Kate Monster: What?! Princeton, I'm surprised at you! I find that racist! Princeton: Oh, well, I'm sorry! I was just asking! Kate Monster: Well, it's a touchy subject. No, not all Monsters are related. What are you trying say, huh? That we all look the same to you? Huh, huh, huh? Princeton: No, no, no, not at all. I'm sorry, I guess that was a little racist. Kate Monster: I should say so. You should be much more careful when you're talking about the sensitive subject of race. Princeton: Well, look who's talking! Kate Monster: What do you mean? Princeton: What about that special Monster School you told me about? Kate Monster: What about it? Princeton: Could someone like me go there? Kate Monster: No, we don't want people like you- Princeton: You see?! *singing begins* You're a little bit racist. Kate Monster: Well, you're a little bit too. Princeton: I guess we're both a little bit racist. Kate Monster: Admitting it is not an easy thing to do... Princeton: But I guess it's true. Kate Monster: Between me and you, I think Both: Everyone's a little bit racist Sometimes. Doesn't mean we go Around committing hate crimes. Look around and you will find No one's really color blind. Maybe it's a fact We all should face Everyone makes judgments Based on race. Princeton: Now not big judgments, like who to hire or who to buy a newspaper from - Kate Monster: No! Princeton: No, just little judgments like thinking that Mexican busboys should learn to speak damn English! Kate Monster: Right! Both: Everyone's a little bit racist Today. So, everyone's a little bit racist Okay! Ethinic jokes might be uncouth, But you laugh because They're based on truth. Don't take them as Personal attacks. Everyone enjoys them - So relax! *spoken again* Princeton: All right, stop me if you've heard this one. Kate Monster: Okay! Princeton: There's a plan going down and there's only one paracute. And there's a rabbi, a priest... Kate Monster: And a black guy! Gary Coleman: Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Kate? Kate Monster: Uh... Gary Coleman: You were telling a black joke! Princeton: Well, sure, Gary, but lots of people tell black jokes. Gary Coleman: I don't. Princeton: Well, of course you don't - you're black! But I bet you tell Polack jokes, right? Gary Coleman: Well, sure I do. Those stupid Polacks! *starts cracking up* Princeton: Now, don't you think that's a little racist? Gary Coleman: Well, damn, I guess you're right. *singing again* Kate Monster: You're a little bit racist. Gary Coleman: Well, you're a little bit too. Princeton: We're all a little bit racist. Gary Coleman: I think that I would Have to agree with you. Princeton/Kate Monster: We're glad you do. Gary Coleman: It's sad but true! Everyone's a little bit racist - All right! Kate Monster: All right! Princeton: All right! Gary Coleman: All right! Bigotry has never been Exclusively white All: If we all could just admit That we are racist a little bit, Even though we all know That it's wrong, Maybe it would help us Get along. *spoken* Princeton: Oh, Christ do I feel good. Gary Coleman: Now there was a fine upstanding black man! Princeton: Who? Gary Coleman: Jesus Christ. Kate Monster: But, Gary, Jesus was white. Gary Coleman: No, Jesus was black. Kate Monster: No, Jesus was white. Gary Coleman: No, I'm pretty sure that Jesus was black- Princeton: Guys, guys...Jesus was Jewish! *everyone starts cracking up* Brian: Hey guys, what are you laughing about? Gary Coleman: Racism! Brian: Cool. Christmas Eve: BRIAN! Come back here! You take out lecycuraburs! Princeton: What's that mean? Brian: Um, recyclables. Hey, don't laugh at her! How many languages do you speak? Kate Monster: Oh, come off it, Brian! *sung again* Everyone's a little bit racist. Brian: I'm not! Princeton: Oh no? Brian: Nope! How many Oriental wives Have you got? Christmas Eve: What? Brian! Princeton: Brian, buddy, where you been? The term is Asian-American! Christmas Eve: I know you are no Intending to be But calling me Oriental - Offensive to me! Brian: I'm sorry, honey, I love you. Christmas Eve: And I love you. Brian: But you're racist, too. Christmas Eve: Yes, I know. The Jews have all The money And the whites have all The power. And I'm always in taxi-cab With driver who no shower! Princeton: Me too! Kate Monster: Me too! Gary Coleman: I can't even get a taxi! All: Everyone's a little bit racist It's true. But everyone is just about As racist as you! If we all could just admit That we are racist a little bit, And everyone stopped being So PC Maybe we could live in - Harmony! Christmas Eve: Evlyone's a ritter bit lacist! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted June 8, 2004 Homer's Food Song Homer (spoken): Oh, I like food alright. Homer (singing): I like pizza; I like bagels; I like hotdogs with mustard and beer. Editor (spoken): I get the picture. Homer: I'll eat eggplant. I could even eat a ba-a-by deer. La- la- la- la- la- la- la- la la- la- Who's that baby deer on the la-awn there? Editor (spoken): Enough already! Homer (spoken): Sorry. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted June 9, 2004 Excuse me while I go off on a Metallica binge: "Fixxxer" Yeah Dolls of voodoo all stuck with pins One for each of us and our sins So you lay us in a line Push your pins, they make us humble Only you can tell in time If we'll fall or merely stumble But tell me Can you heal what father's done Or fix this hole in a mother's son Can you heal the broken worlds within Can you strip away so we may start again Tell me, can you heal what father's done Or cut this rope and let us run Just when all seems fine and I'm pain free You jab another pin Jab another pin in me Yeah Mirror, mirror upon the wall Break the spell or become the doll See you sharpening the pins So the holes will remind us We're just the toys in the hands of another And in time needles turn from shine to rust But tell me Can you heal what father's done Or fix the hole in a mother's son Can you heal the broken worlds within Can you strip away so we may start again Tell me, can you heal what father's done Or cut this rope and let us run Just when all seems fine and I'm pain free You jab another pin Jab another pin in me Jab it Blood for face Sweat for dirt Three x's for the stone To break this curse A ritual's due I believe I'm not alone Shell of shotgun Pint of gin Numb us up to shield the pins Renew our faith which way we can To fall in love with life again To fall in love with life again To fall in love with life again To fall in love To fall in love To fall in love with life again So tell me Can you heal what father's done Or fix the hole in a mother's son Can you heal the broken worlds within Can you strip away so we may start again Yeah, tell me, can you heal what father's done Or cut this rope and let us run Just when all seems fine and I'm pain free You jab another pin Jab another pin in me Oh yeah No more pins in me, yeah No more, no more pins in me No more, no more pins in me No more, no more, no more No, no, no "For Whom The Bell Tolls" Make his fight on the hill in the early day Constant chill deep inside Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey On the fight, for they are right, yes, by who’s to say? For a hill men would kill, why? they do not know Suffered wounds test there their pride Men of five, still alive through the raging glow Gone insane from the pain that they surely know [chorus:] For whom the bell tolls Time marches on For whom the bell tolls Take a look to the sky just before you die It is the last time you will Blackened roar massive roar fills the crumbling sky Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry Stranger now, are his eyes, to this mystery He hears the silence so loud Crack of dawn, all is gone except the will to be Now they will see what will be, blinded eyes to see [chorus] "Until It Sleeps" Where do I take this pain of mine I run but it stays right by my side So tear me open and pour me out There's things inside that scream and shout And the pain still hates me So hold me until it sleeps Just like the curse, just like the stray You feed it once and now it stays Now it stays So tear me open but beware There's things inside without a care And the dirt still stains me So wash me until I'm clean It grips you so hold me It stains you so hold me It hates you so hold me It holds you so hold me Until it sleeps So tell me why you've chosen me Don't want your grip Don't want your greed Don't want it I'll tear me open make you gone No more can you hurt anyone And the fear still shakes me So hold me, until it sleeps It grips you so hold me It stains you so hold me It hates you so hold me It holds you, holds you, holds you until it sleeps (x4) I Don't want it want it want it want it want it No So tear me open but beware There's things inside without a care And the dirt still stains me So wash me 'til I'm clean I'll tear thee open make you gone No longer will you hurt anyone And the hate still shapes me So hold me until it sleeps (x5) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted June 12, 2004 I'm From The Country Tracy Byrd Way back up in the country, back in the hills Down in the hollows where the folks are real Livin? with the crazzies and the old wildcats Sawed off shotguns and coonskin caps That?s where I?m from and I?m proud to say I?m from the country and I like it that way Everybody knows everybody, everybody calls you friend You don?t need an invitation, kick off your shoes come on in Yeah, we know how to work and we know how to play We?re from the country and we like it that way All day long we work in the fields Then bring it on home to a home cooked meal We love ya like Sunday, treat ya like Saturday night And when the bed gets full we can sleep in the hay (hey) We?re from the country and we like it that way Everybody knows everybody, everybody calls you friend You don?t need an invitation, kick off your shoes come on in Yeah, we know how to work and we know how to play We?re from the country and we like it that way Everybody knows everybody, everybody calls you friend You don?t need an invitation, kick off your shoes come on in Yeah, we know how to work and we know how to play We?re from the country We?re from the country We?re from the country and we like it that way Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted June 12, 2004 The Beatles - You Never Give Me Your Money From the album "Abbey Road" You never give me your money You only give me your funny papers and in the middle of negotiations you break down I never give you my number I only give you my situation and in the middle of investigation I break down Out of college, money spent See no future, pay no rent All the money's gone, nowhere to go Any jobber got the sack Monday morning, turning back Yellow lorry slow, nowhere to go But oh, that magic feeling, nowhere to go Oh, that magic feeling Nowhere to go, nowhere to go! Ahhh... One sweet dream Pick up the bags and get in the limousine Soon we'll be away from here Step on the gas and wipe that tear away One sweet dream came true today Came true today Came true today (yes it did) One two three four five six seven, All good children go to Heaven Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted June 13, 2004 "Way Away" by Yellowcard I think I'm breaking out I'm gonna leave you now Theres nothing for me here, it's all the same And even though I know That everything might go Go downhill from here, I'm not afraid Way away away from here I'll be Way away away so you can see How it feels to be alone and not believe (Feels to be alone and not believe) Feels to be alone and not believe anything You can't stop me now You can't hold me down You can't keep me here, I'm on my way I've made it this far now And I'm not burning out No matter what you say, I'm not afraid Way away away from here I'll be Way away away so you can see How it feels to be alone and not believe (Feels to be alone and not believe) Feels to be alone and not believe anything Letting out the noise inside of me (Letting out the noise inside of me) Every window pane is shattering (Every window pane is shattering) Cutting up my words before I speak (Cutting up my words) This is how it feels to not believe Letting out the noise inside of me (Letting out the noise inside of me) Every window pane is shattering (Every window pane is shattering) Cutting up my words before I speak (Cutting up my words) This is how it feels to not believe Way away away from here I'll be Way away away so you can see How it feels to be alone and not believe (feels to be alone and not believe) Feels to be alone and not believe anything Share this post Link to post Share on other sites