Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

chozen

The best out of all of them. IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Indeed.

I'm playing this song in honor of the late Kurt Cobain, one of the eternal Gods of Music. Here we go...

Come as you are, as you were,

As I want you to be

As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy.

Take your time, hurry up

The choice is yours, don't be late.

Take a rest, as a friend, as an old memoria

Memoria (x3)

Come dowsed in mud, soaked in bleach

As I want you to be

As a trend, as a friend, as an old memoria

Memoria (x3)

And I swear that I don't have a gun

No I don't have a gun (x2)

Memoria (x3)

Memoria - and I don't have a gun

And I swear that I don't have a gun

No I don't have a gun (x4)

Memoria (x2)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Caught by the River by Doves

Son

What have you done?

You're caught by the river

You're coming undone

Life

You know it can't be so easy

But you can't just leave it

Cause you're not in control no more

And you give it all away

Would you give it all away now?

Don't let it come apart

Don't want to see you come apart

Son

What are you doing?

You learned a hard lesson

When you stood by the water

You and I

Were so full of love and hope

Would you give it all up now?

Would you give in just to spite them all?

Cause you give it all away

And you give it all away now

Don't let it come apart

Don't want to see you come apart

Cause you give it all away

And you give it all away now

Don't let it come apart

Don't want to see you come apart

Lay

I lay in the long grass

So many people

So many people pass

Stay

Stay here and lie on back

Get down in the cornfields

Stay till we're caught at last

Give it all away

Give it all away now

Don't let it come apart

Don't want to see you come apart

And you give it all away

Would you give it all away now?

Don't let it come apart

Don't want to see you come apart

Would you give it all away?

Would you give it all away?

Would you give it all away?

Give it all away

Give it all away

Give it all away

Give it all away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

World So Cold

~Mudvayne

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When passion's lost and all the trust is gone,

Way too far, for way too long

Children crying, cast out and neglected,

Only in a world so cold, only in a world this cold

Hold the hand of your best friend, look into their eyes,

Then watch them drift away

Some might say, we've done the wrong things,

For way too long, for way too long

Fever inside the storm,

So I'm turning away,

Away from the name

(calling your names)

Away from the stones

(throw sticks and stones)

'Cause I'm through mending the wounds of us

Keep your thorns

'Cause I'm running away,

Away from the games

(**** head games)

Away from the space

(hate this head space)

The circumstances of a world so cold

Burning whispers, remind me of the days,

I was left alone, in a world this cold

Guilty of the same things, provoked by the cause,

I've left alone, in a world so cold

Fever inside the storm,

So I'm turning away,

Away from the name

(calling your names)

Away from the stones

(throw sticks and stones)

'Cause I'm through mending the wounds of us

Keep your thorns,

'Cause I'm running away,

Away from the games

(***** head games)

Away from the space

(hate this head space)

The circumstances of a world so cold

I'm flying, I'm flying away,

Away from the names

(calling your names)

Away from the games

(***** head games)

The circumstances of a world so cold

Why does everyone feel like my enemy,

Don't want any part of depression or darkness, I've had enough,

Sick and tired, bring the sun, or I'm gone, or I'm gone

I'm backing out, I'm no pawn,

No ********* slave to this,

Never lied

Never left

Never lived

Never loved

Never lost

Never hurt

Never worry about being me, or anyone else

Not a care, no concern, don't give a sith about anything,

Backing out, giving up, no ********* slave to this,

Never lied

Never left

Never lived

Never loved

Never lost

Never hurt

Never worry about being me, or anyone else

Not a care, no concern, don't give a sith about anything,

I need to find a darkened corner,

A lightless corner,

Where it's safer and calmer,

I'm turning away,

Away from the name

(calling your names)

Away from the stones

(throw sticks and stones)

'Cause I'm through mending the wounds of us

I'm running away,

Away from the games

(***** head games)

Away from the space

(hate this head space)

The circumstances of a world so cold

I'm flying, I'm flying away,

Away from the names

(calling your names)

Away from the games

(**** head games)

The circumstances of a world so cold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever

Let me take you down, ?cause I?m going to strawberry fields.

Nothing is real and nothing to get hungabout.

Strawberry fields forever.

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.

It?s getting hard to be someone but it all works out,

it doesn?t matter much to me.

Let me take you down, ?cause I?m going to strawberry fields.

Nothing is real and nothing to get hungabout.

Strawberry fields forever.

No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low.

That is you can?t you know tune in but it?s all right,

that is I think it?s not too bad.

Let me take you down, ?cause I?m going to strawberry fields.

Nothing is real and nothing to get hungabout.

Strawberry fields forever.

Always, no sometimes, think it?s me, but you know I know when it?s a dream.

I think I know I mean a ?yes? but it?s all wrong,

that is I think I disagree.

Let me take you down, ?cause I?m going to strawberry fields.

Nothing is real and nothing to get hungabout.

Strawberry fields forever.

Strawberry fields forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Ooooh! I looooove that song, Jimmy! ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

WARREN ZEVON - Prison Grove

Album: The Wind

An icy wind burns and scars

Rushes in like a fallen star

Through the narrow space

Between these bars

Looking down on Prison Grove

Dug in, hunkered down

Hours race without a sound

Gonna carry me to where I'm bound

Looking down on Prison Grove

Iron will hard as rock

Hold me up for the fateful knock

When they walk me down in a mortal lock

Out on Prison Grove

Shine on all these broken lives

Shine on

Shine the light on me

Knick Knack Paddy Wack

They say you'll hear your own bones crack

When they bend you back to bible black

Then you'll find your love

Some folks have to die too hard

Some folks have to cry too hard

Take one last look at the prison yard

Goodbye Prison Grove

Shine on all these broken lives

Shine on

Shine the light on me

-------------------------------------------

WARREN ZEVON - Keep Me In Your Heart

Album: The Wind (2003)

Shadows are falling and I'm running out of breath

Keep me in your heart for awhile

If I leave you it doesn't mean I love you any less

Keep me in your heart for awhile

When you get up in the morning and you see that crazy sun

Keep me in your heart for awhile

There's a train leaving nightly called when all is said and done

Keep me in your heart for awhile

Sha-la-la-la-la-la-la-li-li-lo

Keep me in your heart for awhile

Sha-la-la-la-la-la-la-li-li-lo

Keep me in your heart for awhile

Sometimes when you're doing simple things around the house

Maybe you'll think of me and smile

You know I'm tied to you like the buttons on your blouse

Keep me in your heart for awhile

Hold me in your thoughts, take me to your dreams

Touch me as I fall into view

When the winter comes keep the fires lit

And I will be right next to you

Engine driver's headed north to Pleasant Stream

Keep me in your heart for awhile

These wheels keep turning but they're running out of steam

Keep me in your heart for awhile

Sha-la-la-la-la-la-la-li-li-lo

Keep me in your heart for awhile

Sha-la-la-la-la-la-la-li-li-lo

Keep me in your heart for awhile

Keep me in your heart for awhile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Where Were You

Alan Jackson

Where were you when the world stopped turning that September day

Out in the yard with your wife and children

Working on some stage in LA

Did you stand there in shock at the site of

That black smoke rising against that blue sky

Did you shout out in anger

In fear for your neighbor

Or did you just sit down and cry

Did you weep for the children

Who lost their dear loved ones

And pray for the ones who don't know

Did you rejoice for the people who walked from the rubble

And sob for the ones left below

Did you burst out in pride

For the red white and blue

The heroes who died just doing what they do

Did you look up to heaven for some kind of answer

And look at yourself to what really matters

I'm just a singer of simple songs

I'm not a real political man

I watch CNN but I'm not sure I can tell you

The difference in Iraq and Iran

But I know Jesus and I talk to God

And I remember this from when I was young

Faith hope and love are some good things he gave us

And the greatest is love

Where were you when the world stopped turning that September day

Teaching a class full of innocent children

Driving down some cold interstate

Did you feel guilty cause you're a survivor

In a crowded room did you feel alone

Did you call up your mother and tell her you love her

Did you dust off that bible at home

Did you open your eyes and hope it never happened

Close your eyes and not go to sleep

Did you notice the sunset the first time in ages

Speak with some stranger on the street

Did you lay down at night and think of tomorrow

Go out and buy you a gun

Did you turn off that violent old movie you're watching

And turn on "I Love Lucy" reruns

Did you go to a church and hold hands with some stranger

Stand in line and give your own blood

Did you just stay home and cling tight to your family

Thank God you had somebody to love

I'm just a singer of simple songs

I'm not a real political man

I watch CNN but I'm not sure I can tell you

The difference in Iraq and Iran

But I know Jesus and I talk to God

And I remember this from when I was young

Faith hope and love are some good things he gave us

And the greatest is love

I'm just a singer of simple songs

I'm not a real political man

I watch CNN but I'm not sure I can tell you

The difference in Iraq and Iran

But I know Jesus and I talk to God

And I remember this from when I was young

Faith hope and love are some good things he gave us

And the greatest is love

The greatest is love

The greatest is love

Where were you when the world stopped turning that September day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

This is one that has recently got in my head...

In the Shadows by The Rasmus.

No sleep

No sleep until I'm done with finding the answer

Won't stop

Won't stop before I find the cure for this cancer

Sometimes I feel like going down, I'm so disconnected

Somehow I know that I am haunted to be wanted

I've been watching, I've been waiting

In the shadows for my time

I've been searching, I've been living

For tomorrows all my life

They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe

But I, I'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave

Sometimes I feel that I should go and play with the thunder

Somehow I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder

I've been watching, I've been waiting

In the shadows for my time

I've been searching, I've been living

For tomorrows all my life

Lately, I've been walking, walking in circles

Watching, waiting for something

Feel me, touch me, heal me

Come take me higher

I've been watching, I've been waiting

In the shadows for my time

I've been searching, I've been living

For tomorrows all my life

I've been watching,

I've been waiting,

I've been searching,

I've been living,

for tomorrows....

In the shadows....

In the shadows.....

I've been waiting.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*Drake goes on stage and pulls Tsl up with him...they each grab a mic*

Here's Broken by Seether and Amy Lee from Evanescence.

Drake:

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away

I keep your photograph; I know it serves me well

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

Both:

?Cause I?m broken when I?m lonesome

And I don?t feel right when you?re gone away

Drake:

You've gone away, you don't feel me anymore

Tsl:

The worst is over now and we can breathe again

I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away

There?s so much left to learn, and no one left to fight

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

Both:

?Cause I?m broken when I?m open

And I don?t feel like I am strong enough

?Cause I?m broken when I?m lonesome

And I don?t feel right when you?re gone away

?Cause I?m broken when I?m open

And I don?t feel like I am strong enough

?Cause I?m broken when I?m lonesome

And I don?t feel right when you?re gone away

?Cause I?m broken when I?m lonesome

And I don?t feel right when you?re gone

Drake:

You've gone away, you don't feel me here anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

Warren Zevon - Dirty Life And Times

From the album "The Wind"

Some days I feel like my shadow's casting me

Some days the sun don't shine

Sometimes I wonder what tomorrow's gonna bring

When I think about my dirty life and times

One day I came to a fork in the road

Folks, I just couldn't go where I was told

Now they'll hunt me down and hang me for my crimes

If I tell about my dirty life and times

I had someone 'til she went out for a stroll

Should have run after her

It's hard to find a girl with a heart of gold

When you're living in a four-letter world

And if she won't love me then her sister will

She's from Say-one-thing-and-mean-another's-ville

And she can't seem to make up her mind

When she hears about my dirty life and times

Some days I feel like my shadow's casting me

Some days the sun don't shine

Sometimes I wonder why I'm still running free

All up and down the line

Gets a little lonely, folks, you know what I mean

I'm looking for a woman with low self-esteem

To lay me out and ease my worried mind

While I'm winding down my dirty life and times

Who'll lay me out and ease my worried mind

While I'm winding down my dirty life and times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

This next song is dedicated to Pfc. Matt Maupin, currently an Iraqi POW, as well as every man and woman in our Armed Forces. Come home safe, Matt!

My Hero by Foo Fighters

Too alarming now to talk about

Take your pictures down

and shake it out

Truth or consequence, say it aloud

Use that evidence race it around

there goes my hero

watch him as he goes

there goes my hero

he's ordinary

don't the best of them bleed it out

while the rest of them peter out

truth or consequence, say it aloud

use that evidence race it around

kudos my hero

leaving all the best

you know my hero

the one that's on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

What is this song all about?

Can't figure any lyrics out

How do the words to it go?

I wish you'd tell me, I don't know

Don't know, don't know, don't know, oh no

Dnn't know, don't know, don't know

Now I'm mumblin' and I'm screamin'

And I don't know what I'm singin'

Crank the volume, ears are bleedin'

I still don't know what I'm singin'

We're so loud and incoherent

Boy this oughtta bug your parents

Yeah

*starts mumbling*

It's unintelligible

I just can't get it through my skull

It's hard to bargle nawdle zouss(?)

With all these marbles in my mouth

*spits out marbles, vocals become more clear*

Don't know, don't know, don't know, oh no

Don't know, don't know, don't know...

Well we don't sound like Madonna

Here we are now, we're Nirvana

Sing distinctly? We don't wanna

Buy our album, we're Nirvana

A garage band from Seattle

Well, it sure beats raising cattle

Yeah

And I forgot the next verse

Oh well, I guess it pays to rehearse

The lyric sheet's so hard to find

What are the words? Oh, nevermind

Don't know, don't know, don't know, oh no

Don't know, don't know don't know...

Well, I'm yellin' and we're playin'

But I don't know what I'm sayin'

What's the message I'm conveyin'?

Can you tell me what I'm sayin'?

So have you got some idea?

Didn't think so, well, I'll see ya!

Sayonara, sayonara

Ayonawa, adinawa

Odinaya, yodinaya

Yaddayadda, yaaahyaaah

Ayaaaaah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

in honor of the Kentucky Derby being next Saturday:

Run For The Roses

Dan Fogelberg

Born in the valley

And raised in the trees

Of Western Kentucky

On wobbly knees

With mama beside you

To help you along,

You'll soon be a'growin' up strong

Oh, the long lazy mornings

In pastures of green,

The sun on your withers,

The wind in your mane

Could never prepare you

For what lies ahead;

The run for the roses so red

And it's run for the roses

As fast as you can

Your fate is delivered,

Your moment's at hand

It's the chance of a lifetime

In a lifetime of chance

And it's high time you joined in the dance

It's high time you joined in the dance

From sire to sire,

It's born in the blood

The fire of a mare and

The strength of a stud

It's breeding, and it's training,

And it's something unknown

That drives you and carries you home

And it's run for the roses

As fast as you can

Your fate is delivered

Your moment's at hand

It's the chance of a lifetime

In a lifetime of chance

And it's high time you joined in the dance

It's high time you joined in the dance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

The Race Is On

~Sawyer Brown

I feel tears wellin' up cold deep inside

like my heart's sprung a big break

and a stab of loneliness sharp and painful

that I may never shake

You might say that I was taking it hard

since you wrote me off with a call

But don't you wager that I'll hide in sarrow

when I may lay right down and bawl

Chorus

Now the race is on

and here comes pride in the backstreatch

Heartaches goin' to the inside

My tears are holdin' back

They're tryin' not to fall

My hearts out of the runnin'

True love's scratched for another's sake

The race is on and it looks like heartaches

and the winner looses all

One day I ventured in love

never once suspectin' what the final result would be

and how I lived in fear of waking up each morning

finding that you're gone from me

There's ache and pain in my heart

for today was the one that I hated to face

Somebody new came up to win her

and I came out in second place

Chorus

Now the race is on

and here comes pride in the backstreatch

Heartaches goin' to the inside

My tears are holdin' back

They're tryin' not to fall

My hearts out of the runnin'

True love's scratched for another's sake

The race is on and it looks like heartaches

and the winner looses all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's so nice to know someone else knows the Derby!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

only the most exciting two minutes in all of sports. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

The Beatles- I've Got a Feeling

From the album "Let it Be"

I've got a feeling, a feeling deep inside

Oh yeah, oh yeah.

I've got a feeling, a feeling I can't hide

Oh no, oh no, no no.

Yeah, yeah! I've got a feeling!

Oh please believe me, I'd hate to miss the train

Oh yeah, oh yeah!

And if you leave me I won't be late again

Oh no, oh no, oh no!

Yeah, yeah! I've got a feeling!

All these years I've been wandering around,

Wondering how come nobody told me

All that I was looking for was somebody

Who looked like you!

I've got a feeling that keeps me on my toes.

Oh yeah, oh yeah (oh yeah!)

I've got a feeling, I think that everbody knows

Oh yeah, oh yeah!

Yeah, yeah! I've got a feeling!

Ev'rybody had a hard year

Ev'rybody had a good time

Ev'rybody had a wet dream,

Ev'rybody saw the sunshine

Oh yeah, oh yeah.

Ev'rybody had a good year,

Ev'rybody let their hair down,

Ev'rybody pulled their socks up,

Ev'rybody put their foot down.

Oh yeah.

Ev'rybody had a hard year (I've got a feeling)

Ev'rybody had a good time (A feeling deep inside, oh yeah)

Ev'rybody had a wet dream, (oh yeah!)

Ev'rybody saw the sunshine

Ev'rybody had a good year, (I've got a feeling)

Ev'rybody let their hair down, (a feeling that I can't hide, oh no)

Ev'rybody pulled their socks up, (Oh no!)

Ev'rybody put their foot down. (Yeah!)

Oh yeah (I've got a feeling)

I've got a feeling (Oh yeah)

I've got a feeling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mickey

here's a little song I perform quite often at karaoke...drives the women crazy

1 2, 1 2 3, huh

Yeah

I was workin? part-time in a 5-and-dime

My boss was Mr. McGee

He told me several times that he didn't like my kind

Cuz I was a bit 2 leisurely

It seems that I was busy doin? somethin? close 2 nothin?

But different than the day before

That's when I saw her, ooh, I saw her

She walked in through the out door, out door

CHORUS:

She wore a raspberry beret

The kind you?d find in a second hand store

Raspberry beret

And if it was warm, she wouldn't wear much more

Raspberry beret

I think I love her

Built like she was, huh, she had the nerve 2 ask me

If I planned 2 do her any harm, hmph

So looka here, I put her on the back of my bike and ah...

We went ridin? down by Old Man Johnson's farm

I said now overcast days never turned me on

But somethin? ?bout the clouds and her mixed

She wasn't 2 bright, but I could tell when she kissed me

She knew how 2 get her kicks

CHORUS

The rain sounds so cool when it hits the barn roof

And the horses wonder who you are

The thunder drowns out what the lightning sees, huh

And you feel like a movie star

Listen, they say the first time ain't the greatest

But I tell ya, if I had the chance 2 do it all again

I wouldn't change a stroke cuz baby I'm the most

With a girl as fine as she was then

Lord, ras...

(CHORUS)

The kind you find, the kind you find, oh no no!

Uh huh, uh huh

Where have all the raspberry women gone?

Yeah

I think I, I think I, I think I love her!

(CHORUS)

No, no, no

No, no, no, I love...

Tell me where have all the raspberry women gone? {fade out}

I think I love...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mickey

is that an encore call I hear...?

okay,

I knew a girl named Nikki

I guess you could say she was a sex fiend

I met her in a hotel lobby

masturbating with a magazine

she said how'd you like 2 waste sometime

& I could not resist when I saw little

Nikki gind

she took me 2 her castle

and I just couldn't believe

my eyes

she had so many devicees

everything that money could buy

she said sign your name on the dotted

line

the lights went out

and Nikki started 2 grind

The castle started spinning

or maybe it was my brain

I can't tell you what she did 2 me

but my body will never be the same

Her lovin will kick your behind

she'll show you no mercy

but she'll sho'nuff sho'nuff sho a

low 2 grind

I woke up the next mourning

Nikki wasn't there

I looked all over

all I found was a phone number on the

stairs

it said thank you 4 a funky time

call me whenever you want

2 grind

come back Nikki come back

Your darling little prince

wanna grind,grind,grind.

Sometimes the world's a storm.

One day soon the storm will pass

& all will be bright and peaceful.

fearlessly bathe in the...

Purple Rain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Thousand Foot Krutch - Rawkfist

Throw up your rawkfist if you're feelin it when I drop this. Show 'em how we blow the spot,

Let's make it hot, Let's shock 'em with the bodyrock 'til the party stops. It's time to take

it up a notch, and keep it locked, for all the headbangers in the parking lot. Here we come, if

you're ready or not. No time to talk. Cause we on the clock bringin that Uhh, Uhh, to your

block. Let me show ya where we're comin from, it don't stop, from L.A. to New York. Show me

what you got now!

All I know, is what it did take to make this, All I am, is what it will take to break this.

All I know, is what it did take to make this. All I am is what it will take to break this.

Light it up now, Light it up now.

Try runnin me down, keep runnin around, I'm fakin you out, would you just, make it what you

want it to be, about to find out, what you're all about, I'm callin you out, won't ya just set

me free. Try runnin me down, keep runnin around, I'm fakin you out, would you just, make it

what you want it to be, about to find out, what you're all about, I'm callin you out, won't ya

just set me free.

All I know, is what it did take to make this, All I am, is what it will take to break this.

All I know, is what it did take to make this. All I am is what it will take to break this.

Light it up now, light it up now.

Throw up your rawkfist if you're feelin it when I drop this. Uhh, Uhh, That's the sound when

the rock hits. Oh, you never know, I might let go. Just roll, roll. Get ready, Get set. Throw

up your rawkfist if you're feelin it when I drop this. Uhh, Uhh, That's the sound when the rock

hits. Oh, you never know, I might let go. Just roll, roll. Get ready, Get set.

That's the sound when the rock hits, that's the sound when the rock hits, that's the sound

when the rock hits. Jump, jump! Make the sound when the rock hits,

Throw up you rockfist if you're feelin it when I drop this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

((This episode gave me nightmares...just thought I'd share the fun :p))

The Rimmer Munchkin Song

Sung in Blue (series 7)

sung by Rimmer Munchkins

If you're in trouble he will save the day,

He's brave and he's fearless come what may,

Without him the mission would go astray...

He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer,

Without him life would be much grimmer,

He's handsome, trim, and no-one's slimmer,

He will never need a Zimmer.

He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer,

More reliable than a garden strimmer,

He's never been mistaken for Yul Brynner,

He's not bald and his head doesn't glimmer.

Master of the wit and the repartee,

command of Space Directives is uncanny,

How come he's such a genius? Don't ask me...

Ask Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer,

He's also a fantastic swimmer,

And if you play your cards right,

then he just might come 'round for dinner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Hoobastank - The Reason Lyrics

I'm not a perfect person

As many things I wish I didn't do

But I continue learning

I never meant to do those things to you

And so I have to say before I go

That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you

It's something I must live with everyday

And all the pain I put you through

I wish that I could take it all away

And be the one who catches all your tears

Thats why i need you to hear

I've found a resaon for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is You [x4]

I'm not a perfect person

I never meant to do those things to you

And so I have to say before I go

That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

"Papercut" by Linkin Park

Why does it feel like night today?

Something in here?s not right today

Why am I so uptight today?

Paranoia?s all I got left

I don?t know what stressed me first

Or how the pressure was fed / but

I know just what it feels like

To have a voice in the back of my head

It?s like a face that I hold inside

A face that awakes when I close my eyes

A face watches every time I lie

A face that laughs every time I fall

(And watches everything)

So I know that when it?s time to sink or swim

That the face inside is hearing me / right beneath my skin

It?s like I?m / paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a / whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I / can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like the face inside is right beneath my skin

I know I?ve got a face in me

points out all the mistakes to me

You?ve got a face on the inside too and

Your paranoia?s probably worse

I don?t know what set me off first but I know what I can?t stand

Everybody acts like the fact of the matter is

I can?t add up to what you can but

Everybody has a face that they hold inside

A face that awakes when they close their eyes

A face watches every time they lie

A face that laughs every time they fall

(And watches everything)

So you know that when it?s time to sink or swim

That the face inside is watching you too / right inside your skin

It?s like I?m / paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a / whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I / can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like the face inside is right beneath my skin

It?s like I?m / paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a / whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I / can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like the face inside is right beneath my skin

the face inside is right beneath my skin

the face inside is right beneath my skin

the face inside is right beneath my skin

The sun goes down

I feel the light betray me

The sun goes down

I feel the light betray me

The sun

It?s like I?m / paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a / whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I / can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like the face inside is right beneath my skin

I feel the light betray me

The sun

It?s like I?m / paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a / whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I / can?t stop what I?m hearing within

I feel the light betray me

It?s like I / can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like I / can?t stop what I?m hearing within

Edited by Chickenman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

((This episode gave me nightmares...just thought I'd share the fun :p))

The Rimmer Munchkin Song

Sung in Blue (series 7)

sung by Rimmer Munchkins

If you're in trouble he will save the day,

He's brave and he's fearless come what may,

Without him the mission would go astray...

He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer,

Without him life would be much grimmer,

He's handsome, trim, and no-one's slimmer,

He will never need a Zimmer.

He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer,

More reliable than a garden strimmer,

He's never been mistaken for Yul Brynner,

He's not bald and his head doesn't glimmer.

Master of the wit and the repartee,

command of Space Directives is uncanny,

How come he's such a genius? Don't ask me...

Ask Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer,

He's also a fantastic swimmer,

And if you play your cards right,

then he just might come 'round for dinner

Hehe! That's great, I didn't know you were a fan of Red Dwarf. Unless I did and I forgot. :p

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

"I'm not that girl"

From Wicked

Sung by Idina Menzel

Hands touch, eyes meet

Sudden silence, sudden heat

Hearts leap in a giddy whirl

He could be that boy

But I'm not that girl:

Don't dream too far

Don't lose sight of who you are

Don't remember that rush of joy

He could be that boy

I'm not that girl

Ev'ry so often we long to steal

To the land of what-might-have-been

But that doesn't soften the ache we feel

When reality sets back in

Blithe smile, lithe limb

She who's winsome, she wins him

Gold hair with a gentle curl

That's the girl he chose

And Heaven knows

I'm not that girl:

Don't wish, don't start

Wishing only wounds the heart

I wasn't born for the rose and the pearl

There's a girl I know

He loves her so

I'm not that girl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.