Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Pandora

Whoo hoo! :cheers:

I mean, it's not like you guys were asking for money that didn't already belong to you. :roll: I would have been put away for murder if my in-laws would have tried something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

LOL, me too.

*drinks free drinks from James*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

And I would have been stuck baking cakes with files inside for the both of you :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

lol

I was very patient, indeed. I've had to be patient with them since Caity and I started dating almost 6 years ago. They're...different, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

In what way are they different? 'Cause so are my in-laws. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

You guys should go out drinking together and comparing monster-in-laws

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I would be down with that. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

it appears that my strawberry colada and smirnoff ane going to my head...and i stll have homeowrk to do...uh ohhh....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Wish I had something to drink while I did this schoolwork. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

I wish I could remember the school work I read when I'm drinking... cause then I would totally be hittin' the bottle right now. *sighs*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

I just drank an entire bottle of red wine in about an hour and I'm barely fuzzed. Am I an alcoholic now? :p

Dude, I did that on New Year's Eve. I spent the entire night praying to the porcelain goddess. Worst. Hangover. Ever.

I can't even look at a bottle of Merlot without getting nauseous now. My prayers are with you.

Slept like a baby, actually. No incidents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I try to steer clear of gettin' drunk on wine...unless it's boxed wine. It happens to be the cheapest form of alcohol per ounce. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*Shudders*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Why am I constantly so tired?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I thought I had mono, but I was just tired. :p

*sip*

*has had a fur-cut* Gots to look nice for the kohl's party this sunday! :D :p

Edited by Bad furday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

That's why there's Wookiee hair everywhere!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Are you gonna get totally wasted? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I try to steer clear of gettin' drunk on wine...unless it's boxed wine. It happens to be the cheapest form of alcohol per ounce. :p

I had a friend who got boxed beer sometimes because it was so cheap. :p

Ugh, I'm stuck doing another Queer Eye UK again. I thought we did them all already. *sigh*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Boxed beer? How can anything be carbonated in a box?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

It's not just the box, they have bladders inside em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

That sounds wrong on so many levels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Still sounds like it wouldn't hold carbonation well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

No, I won't get wasted :p If the party's lame, I'll leave early...and I'm driving, so no drinky for me.

This gives me an idea...at C5.....we'll make Jm and her Hubb the designated drivers. :p

Edited by Bad furday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

WooHoo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.