Princess 35 Posted January 5, 2010 (edited) Nope. They shot steroids into my spine today and I have to give them time to work Edited January 5, 2010 by Princess Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 5, 2010 Things having to do with the spine make me cringe. *shudders* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 5, 2010 I'll be sure to invite you over when I have to finally have back surgery. So, I just peeled an orange and there was like another orange growing in it Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted January 5, 2010 You murdered a helpless mother orange who was trying to protect her baby. You heartless monster. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 5, 2010 For some reason I find this revelation most unsurprising. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 5, 2010 Yeah and it didn't taste that good either and had a strange black spot so I threw it out Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted January 5, 2010 That was the placenta. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 5, 2010 Mmmm placenta :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted January 5, 2010 You murdered a helpless mother orange who was trying to protect her baby. You heartless monster. :rofl: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted January 5, 2010 I think I've lost my appetite now. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted January 5, 2010 My baby had her first case of Alfa-itis yesterday... Rosa decided after leaving the gig that second gear just didn't exist. Not catastrophic, but still. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 5, 2010 Poor Alfa. And sorry JM, but Drake's to blame :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 5, 2010 Waffles and peanut butter. The breakfast of champions Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted January 5, 2010 My baby had her first case of Alfa-itis yesterday... Rosa decided after leaving the gig that second gear just didn't exist. Not catastrophic, but still. I'm sure that at the same time, Ender picked up an attractive woman, as with an Alfa, everything's an adventure! And speaking of Alfas, that new Giulietta looks quite nice! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 5, 2010 Holy sith companies are cheap as hell! Friggin offer me 12 goddamn dollars an hour, gimme a break. *drinks* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 5, 2010 What was the job for? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 5, 2010 Production technician. Ridiculous. It was with a company that specializes in sonar and acoustics, and even with my awesome resume and credentials and over a decade of experience in the field, they want me to be some entry-level fabrication tech. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 5, 2010 You just may have to take an entry level and work your way up with the way companies are right now. Plus, you can always get underemployment instead of unemployment (at least you can in Michigan) and be able to show some employment since you got out of the Navy. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 5, 2010 Not when I know that there are jobs elsewhere that I can get hired on at making decent money. I may be moving back to VA some time soon. And wouldn't you know, there's gotta be that one guy in one of my classes that doesn't know how to turn his goddamned caps lock key off. Douche. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 5, 2010 I know, we've had that conversation before, but sometimes something is better than nothing. There's one in every class. My aunt bought a laptop last July, and didn't know how to send an email because it has windows Vista on it, now 6 months later she wants to return it for one with Windows XP on it. I told her that they don't make Windows XP anymore and that she needed to go buy Windows Vista for dummies :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 5, 2010 (edited) I'd love $12 an hour. I only make $10. And there are still a few computers out there that come with XP on 'em. There's just not much variety. Edited January 5, 2010 by Mara Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted January 5, 2010 You can probably find copies of XP on Amazon or Ebay. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted January 5, 2010 What about Windows 7? I've heard good things about it. Better than Vista, anyway. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 5, 2010 This is the same aunt who threatened to throw her computer off the balcony to her apartment to the squirrels when she got her desktop back in 2001. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted January 6, 2010 hmm...you could probably get a copy of xp for her off the internet since computers don't come with it any more. otherwise, you can turn down settings in vista to make it look (and somewhat work like) xp. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites