Ender 8 Posted January 30, 2010 *gag* *choke* *upchuck* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted January 30, 2010 *Sean Connery voice* Why, of course not! You're crazy! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted January 30, 2010 "Now, pay attention, Double-O-Furday. This button will eject the top bun on your burger." "Ejector bun? Q, you must be joking!" "I never joke about my work." Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 31, 2010 Why is there no ham in these hamburgers? :] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted January 31, 2010 *grills a chunk of ham, just for B* :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted February 1, 2010 Why is there no ham in these hamburgers? :] You are a former footsoldier of the Ever McEmpire. You tell us! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted February 1, 2010 I'm actually eating a Big Mac right now - celebration after a cavity free dental checkup ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 1, 2010 I had a 24 hour bug yesterday. I slept almost the entire day and through the night Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 1, 2010 I swear I;m going to instate a rule that if you log in, you have to post :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted February 1, 2010 But, I'm always logged in, so how would you enforce that with me? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted February 2, 2010 I'm guessing in ways not appropriate to discuss in a public forum. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted February 2, 2010 You two need to get rid of this tension and just meet up for teh dirtiness. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 2, 2010 Yeah, except I'm not into the whole adultery thing :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted February 2, 2010 I'm logged in and I haven't posted! *taunts* oh wait ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted February 2, 2010 You two need to get rid of this tension and just meet up for teh dirtiness. Yeah, except I'm not into the whole adultery thing Yea, life is all about timing, I don't think it's gonna work out like that. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted February 2, 2010 Awww, come on! Where's your sense of indecency? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted February 2, 2010 Oh there's plenty of that, trust me. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted February 2, 2010 we'll have to take an indecent pic of me at C5...maybe amongst a harem of slave Leias :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 2, 2010 Awww, come on! Where's your sense of indecency? I don't want to have to confess to one of the big sins :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted February 2, 2010 technically speaking, i don't think you'd be committing one. not that i'm encouraging it or anything, of course. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted February 2, 2010 technically speaking, i don't think you'd be committing one. not that i'm encouraging it or anything, of course. Talking about adultery? That's a pretty big one, lol. It's the only scriptural grounds for divorce, after all. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 2, 2010 I swear I;m going to instate a rule that if you log in, you have to post You want to force people to spam? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites