Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Ender

*gag*

*choke*

*upchuck*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*Sean Connery voice* Why, of course not! You're crazy! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

"Now, pay attention, Double-O-Furday. This button will eject the top bun on your burger."

"Ejector bun? Q, you must be joking!"

"I never joke about my work."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Haha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Why is there no ham in these hamburgers? :]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*grills a chunk of ham, just for B* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Why is there no ham in these hamburgers? :]

You are a former footsoldier of the Ever McEmpire. You tell us! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I'm actually eating a Big Mac right now - celebration after a cavity free dental checkup :D ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I had a 24 hour bug yesterday. I slept almost the entire day and through the night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I swear I;m going to instate a rule that if you log in, you have to post :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

But, I'm always logged in, so how would you enforce that with me? ;) :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

I'm guessing in ways not appropriate to discuss in a public forum. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

JM's right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

You two need to get rid of this tension and just meet up for teh dirtiness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yeah, except I'm not into the whole adultery thing :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I'm logged in and I haven't posted!

*taunts*

oh wait :p ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

You two need to get rid of this tension and just meet up for teh dirtiness.

Yeah, except I'm not into the whole adultery thing :p

:rofl:

Yea, life is all about timing, I don't think it's gonna work out like that. ;) :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Awww, come on! Where's your sense of indecency? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Oh there's plenty of that, trust me. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

we'll have to take an indecent pic of me at C5...maybe amongst a harem of slave Leias ;):hehe: :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Awww, come on! Where's your sense of indecency? :p

I don't want to have to confess to one of the big sins :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

technically speaking, i don't think you'd be committing one. not that i'm encouraging it or anything, of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

technically speaking, i don't think you'd be committing one. not that i'm encouraging it or anything, of course.

Talking about adultery? That's a pretty big one, lol. It's the only scriptural grounds for divorce, after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I swear I;m going to instate a rule that if you log in, you have to post :p

You want to force people to spam? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.