Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Princess

*giggles* Somehow I knew...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*calls in the cleaning droids to clean up the broken glass*

Kohl's party tonite! :D *has shaved and everything* :D:p ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Bah, shaving sucks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Final product...

step2.jpg

Not too bad really. It's of course raining now, so I'm going to have to wait to get some crack sealant on there, but overall, I'm happy with the result. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

We'll have to call Uncle Du..

"The Concrete Master" now! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I can't handle all these nicknames for me!! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

Our room is super clean!!! w00t!!!

Drinks on me!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

*drinks more for free on James* :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*comes in, the happiest Wookiee this side of...The Bingo Zone (Binghamton) :p:D*

This was definitely the best Kohl's party ever! :D

I couldn't drink, as i was driving, and dadders needs the car for work tomorrow, but..

I danced on the dance floor, without having had anything to drink....a feat I thought I was incapable of doing.

also...I danced with Elijah and Trista....hott! :D

and during the slow dance...I was at the table, and bonnie was like, "why don't you take that girl Karwan is dancing with away from him?", and I spotted

Trista and Elijah dancing together, and I was like, "No need, I'm going to split them up!" and then went over to both of them and pointed randomly at them, and

Elijah was like, "Which one?" and i was like, "Both grab on!" and extended my

arms :p, and they shrieked/laughed ( they were quite liquored up..Trista had had a several) and we did a threesome slowdance. :D :D

Which, Steve later told me, was funny because of the height diffrence (Elijah's about an inch shorter than me, Trista nearly a foot).

We were lopsided. :p

Several people thought it hilarious and took photos. ;)

I've always wanted to do that! :D

Edited by Bad furday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

You need to get those photos and SHARE!

:cheers: Glad you had a good time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Thanks! :D

Laura said she'd email me the photos of the three of us tomorrow. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Sounds awesome dude! See, you don't always have to drink to have a good time! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zcetaa

*drags Pod into the room and lets go*

*pours self a drink and mixes up a Blue Lomin for Zcetaa* Enjoy! It's on the house

Thank you!!! *enjoys her drink* Next drink's on me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Drink very often DO end up on people around here... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*takes a holo of Zcetaa* Glad you enjoyed that drink, the toilet tabs in it will have your tongue blue for a month! Welcome to GB! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

i agree with you about the taxes...based on what i understand, i just can't wait to get all the money i'm owed...

but on the upside i'm going condo shopping today with mom :)

Congrats.

I hope to do that soon. But probably after the first-time homebuyer tax credit expires. Hopefully they renew it, 'cause there's no way I can afford to buy something before May.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

well, when we were at the realtor's office signing paperwork, the countdown on the wall said 99 days...and short-sales count if your name is on the mortgage. we just found out our bid was accepted, but since my credit isn't the greatest i can' put my name of the mortgage, no tax credit for me :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

I just replaced my battery. My car is a '98 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor and the battery in there was a small Astro-Lite the dude who got it from auction put in after he took out the correct sized one to, I assume, put in his own older Interceptor. Anywho, it finally died and I got the correct battery. It's a Bosch 65 Series and I'm so glad to have it. All day long I was thinking about pointing at my old battery and saying in my deepest voice, "You have failed me for the last time, Astro-Lite." :p

Anyway, drinks all around for my new battery! Its list price is $134.99, the shelf price is $99.00 +tax, but the manager of the place is a good customer of mine so he gave it to me for $85.60 including tax. I has a happy! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

As requested, here's me in the threesome slowdance :p

3Dance2.jpg

3Dance1.jpg

And then after the party, Elijah had to carry Trista out. :p

TristaElijah.png

Edited by Bad furday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Hahaha... that's awesome. Looks like a very fun time! You go, Furry. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Also, exactly how short is Trista?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*buys a round of drinks* I got my last epidural steroid injection today! Now it just needs to work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

*takes a Lomin* w00t!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

After re-looking at that photo, maybe 6 inches shorter than I am...I'm 5.5..but in that photo, she's not wearing shoes.

Shades of Tahiri? ;) :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.