Pandora 77 Posted January 19, 2010 Whoo hoo! I mean, it's not like you guys were asking for money that didn't already belong to you. I would have been put away for murder if my in-laws would have tried something like that. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 19, 2010 LOL, me too. *drinks free drinks from James* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 19, 2010 And I would have been stuck baking cakes with files inside for the both of you :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted January 19, 2010 lol I was very patient, indeed. I've had to be patient with them since Caity and I started dating almost 6 years ago. They're...different, lol. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 19, 2010 In what way are they different? 'Cause so are my in-laws. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 19, 2010 You guys should go out drinking together and comparing monster-in-laws Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 19, 2010 I would be down with that. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted January 19, 2010 it appears that my strawberry colada and smirnoff ane going to my head...and i stll have homeowrk to do...uh ohhh.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 19, 2010 Wish I had something to drink while I did this schoolwork. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted January 19, 2010 I wish I could remember the school work I read when I'm drinking... cause then I would totally be hittin' the bottle right now. *sighs* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted January 19, 2010 I just drank an entire bottle of red wine in about an hour and I'm barely fuzzed. Am I an alcoholic now? Dude, I did that on New Year's Eve. I spent the entire night praying to the porcelain goddess. Worst. Hangover. Ever. I can't even look at a bottle of Merlot without getting nauseous now. My prayers are with you. Slept like a baby, actually. No incidents. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 19, 2010 I try to steer clear of gettin' drunk on wine...unless it's boxed wine. It happens to be the cheapest form of alcohol per ounce. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 20, 2010 Why am I constantly so tired? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted January 20, 2010 (edited) I thought I had mono, but I was just tired. *sip* *has had a fur-cut* Gots to look nice for the kohl's party this sunday! :p Edited January 20, 2010 by Bad furday Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 20, 2010 That's why there's Wookiee hair everywhere! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 20, 2010 Are you gonna get totally wasted? ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 20, 2010 I try to steer clear of gettin' drunk on wine...unless it's boxed wine. It happens to be the cheapest form of alcohol per ounce. I had a friend who got boxed beer sometimes because it was so cheap. Ugh, I'm stuck doing another Queer Eye UK again. I thought we did them all already. *sigh* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 20, 2010 Boxed beer? How can anything be carbonated in a box? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 21, 2010 It's not just the box, they have bladders inside em. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted January 21, 2010 That sounds wrong on so many levels. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 21, 2010 Still sounds like it wouldn't hold carbonation well Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted January 21, 2010 (edited) No, I won't get wasted If the party's lame, I'll leave early...and I'm driving, so no drinky for me. This gives me an idea...at C5.....we'll make Jm and her Hubb the designated drivers. :p Edited January 21, 2010 by Bad furday Share this post Link to post Share on other sites