Ayingel 24 Posted November 18, 2009 i need a stiff drink :( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted November 18, 2009 i've been working way too much and its just gonna start getting worse beginning with this morning -_- Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 18, 2009 Gotta love the Christmas shopping season. *Grabs a KDES Maw* Mayo Clinic rejected me as a patient because they said they don't know what else they'd do for me. *drinks and cries* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted November 18, 2009 sorry, Prin. :cry: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 18, 2009 I was all set for today to be a good day, and it's gone right down the crapper Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted November 18, 2009 be careful too. they are going to/try to charge you for looking over your files...especially if there were xrays sent over. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 19, 2009 Started my Christmas shopping today, whoo! Almost done with my dad, I think. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 22, 2009 I am dreading the Holidays this year. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted November 23, 2009 homemade gifts will save you some money. everybody loves pumpkin bread, so bake some and use that for gifts. :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted November 23, 2009 or just buy one gift. we do white elephant gifts at my big family christmas Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 23, 2009 I always overspend on gifts for my family. *shrug* It's just easier to buy other people things than buying for myself. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 25, 2009 Hope everyone (in the U.S.) has an awesome Thanksgiving. :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 27, 2009 Who else ate too much today? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted November 27, 2009 *A bloated and quite seriously hungover Ender shuffles in* Me! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted November 27, 2009 After eating I took grandma home and then drove back and painted on my picture and fell asleep in the chair and was depressed to realise how much my fine motor skills have deteriorated ( but hopefully, that's just because I was not used to/do not like doing fine detail work with a brush) *has just had a lunch of thanksgiving leftovers* :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 27, 2009 We ate at 3:30pm and I finally felt like snacking again at 1am Had breakfast of leftover cinnamon rolls today :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted November 27, 2009 I had stuffing for a midnight snack with my sister, then yet MORE stuffing for breakfast. I never get tired of that stuff. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted November 28, 2009 He stuffed himself until he was stuffed with stuffing! *vader breathing* Your....sisssssssterrrrrr.... :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted November 28, 2009 me too. the only thing we have left around here is a massive amount of green beans. :( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted November 29, 2009 Thursday at work our Assistant General Manager grabbed the newspapers to check the sales fr black Friday. I started to look at Dick's Sporting Goods. I asked her, "Do you mind if I hang onto Dick's?" ... At first I didn't realize what I'd said until another associate was laughing. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted November 29, 2009 *mirth-snicker* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted November 30, 2009 so i think i've suffered from a minor mental breakdown. -_- need to call into work today and would appreciate a drink... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites