Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Ayingel

i need a stiff drink :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Whatsamatter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

i've been working way too much and its just gonna start getting worse beginning with this morning -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Gotta love the Christmas shopping season.

*Grabs a KDES Maw* Mayo Clinic rejected me as a patient because they said they don't know what else they'd do for me. *drinks and cries*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

sorry, Prin. :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I was all set for today to be a good day, and it's gone right down the crapper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

be careful too. they are going to/try to charge you for looking over your files...especially if there were xrays sent over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Started my Christmas shopping today, whoo! Almost done with my dad, I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I am dreading the Holidays this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

homemade gifts will save you some money. everybody loves pumpkin bread, so bake some and use that for gifts. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

or just buy one gift. we do white elephant gifts at my big family christmas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I always overspend on gifts for my family. *shrug*

It's just easier to buy other people things than buying for myself. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Hope everyone (in the U.S.) has an awesome Thanksgiving. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Who else ate too much today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

*A bloated and quite seriously hungover Ender shuffles in*

Me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

After eating I took grandma home and then drove back and painted on my picture and fell asleep in the chair and was depressed to realise how much my fine motor skills have deteriorated ( but hopefully, that's just because I was not used to/do not like doing fine detail work with a brush) :p:(

*has just had a lunch of thanksgiving leftovers* :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

We ate at 3:30pm and I finally felt like snacking again at 1am :p

Had breakfast of leftover cinnamon rolls today :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

I had stuffing for a midnight snack with my sister, then yet MORE stuffing for breakfast. I never get tired of that stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

He stuffed himself until he was stuffed with stuffing! :p

*vader breathing* Your....sisssssssterrrrrr.... :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

i'm hungry :\

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

me too. the only thing we have left around here is a massive amount of green beans. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

Thursday at work our Assistant General Manager grabbed the newspapers to check the sales fr black Friday. I started to look at Dick's Sporting Goods. I asked her, "Do you mind if I hang onto Dick's?"

...

At first I didn't realize what I'd said until another associate was laughing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*mirth-snicker*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Classic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

so i think i've suffered from a minor mental breakdown. -_- need to call into work today

and would appreciate a drink...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.