Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

Sticks

Time and time again I tell them that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Thats exactly what were here to do on this planet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Planet that's three from the sun sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Sucks because its just some small world infested with stupid homo sapiens :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Homo Sapiens are very stupid!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Stupid like CorSec!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

Corsec... Corsec... Corsec who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Who the hell are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

You know me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Me, myself, I am well known!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Known by everyone...of course I mean everyone as in no one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

One more word outta you and I'll deck you! :evil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

You better not have forgotten about me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Me, me, me...the world is centered around Sticks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Sticks is getting delusional :p hehe..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

hehe, got pickpocketing down to an art...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Art doesn't like me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

me, I draw like a crack-addicted moneky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Monkeys on crack are scary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Scary, perhaps, but cute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Cute is not the word I'd use to describe them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Them are cute cuz I says so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

So your just the goddess of the universe? :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Universe, yes, I rule all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

All is a little much, dont ya think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.