Sticks 1 Posted February 1, 2003 I would not say such words if I were you! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 1, 2003 You dont understand! I am insane! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 1, 2003 Insane you'd better be! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 1, 2003 Be or be not..there is no try :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 1, 2003 Try harder to conquer the cheeze! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 1, 2003 Cheeze is my favourite food if you havent noticed :wink: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 1, 2003 Noticed? Strange that I have not. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 1, 2003 Not noticed? Who would notice a thing like that? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 1, 2003 That is like the question of the millenium Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 1, 2003 Millenium 2000 we are in! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 2, 2003 In the House of Pain you still are... Your escape didn't work :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 2, 2003 Work it did! Mwahahaha! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 2, 2003 "Mwahahaha!" you may... But I might have to kill you instead. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 2, 2003 Instead, I might just kill you...again! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 2, 2003 Again, I would transfer to a new clone body. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 2, 2003 Body...new...clone...you suck! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 2, 2003 Suck? *gasps* That was uncalled for, what did I ever do to you? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 2, 2003 You threatened me, dummie! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 2, 2003 dummie? Me? At least I can speel dummy! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 2, 2003 Dummy is only the English way of speeling it. I speel it dummie! duh! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 2, 2003 Duh! dont you get it? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 2, 2003 It's no use... I just can't get through to you, can I? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 2, 2003 I think your delusional Beeurd Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 2, 2003 Beeurd is always delusional! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 2, 2003 Delusional people realy should learn to stop delusioning all the time Share this post Link to post Share on other sites