Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

Sticks

I would not say such words if I were you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

You dont understand! I am insane!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Insane you'd better be!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Be or be not..there is no try :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Try harder to conquer the cheeze!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Cheeze is my favourite food if you havent noticed :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Noticed? Strange that I have not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Not noticed? Who would notice a thing like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

That is like the question of the millenium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Millenium 2000 we are in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

In the House of Pain you still are... Your escape didn't work :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Work it did! Mwahahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

"Mwahahaha!" you may... But I might have to kill you instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Instead, I might just kill you...again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Again, I would transfer to a new clone body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Body...new...clone...you suck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Suck? *gasps* That was uncalled for, what did I ever do to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

You threatened me, dummie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

dummie? Me? At least I can speel dummy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Dummy is only the English way of speeling it. I speel it dummie! duh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Duh! dont you get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

It's no use... I just can't get through to you, can I?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

I think your delusional Beeurd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Beeurd is always delusional!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Delusional people realy should learn to stop delusioning all the time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.