Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

Dream...or a nightmare. :evilbat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Nightmare Before Christmas used to be my favorite movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Movie, which is the singular form of the word I need to use, like that are classics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Classics are always a good choice when you can't decide what to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Watch those movies, and a fun time you will have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Have you seen Showboat, the 1936 version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Version 1936, not that I know of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Of it, not many have heard. I am not even sure if that is correct date...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Date has three different meanings, can you guess them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Them meanings I could probably guess, but work on my grammer I should.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Should I bother answering the question, or was it merely hypothetical? It's very difficult to tell the difference...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Should you...should you really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Really, everyone needs to breathe. If they don't, they die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Die? But I'm too well known to die! Unless of course it looks really cool...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Cool people are trying to die. Only that would explain why they do what they do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

"Do or do not, there is no try". Ah, Star Wars quotes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

quotes are something you need in English Essays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Essays are something I was always rubbish at in school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

school interferes with learning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Learning would be something I would do more of if it wasn't forced on us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Us peoples no that two. Thaats why good at inglish and speeling we are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Are you in a perpetual state of chaos or a perpetual state of confusion? Me, I'm in a constant state of California...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

California is a place on Earth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Earth is about 93 million miles away from the Sun, yet it takes 8 minutes for its light to reach us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Us people don't like school very much...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.