Ana 15 Posted September 7, 2002 Idea? How's this for an idea? I refuse to wear a skirt on Monday. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted September 7, 2002 Monday is a pain... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted September 7, 2002 Pain is usually the result of hurting yourself... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 7, 2002 Yourself, or someone else hurting you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 7, 2002 You can't actually like skirts! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MsSolo 1 Posted September 7, 2002 skirts are good, I prefer kilts, but why does every wedding seem to have a man wearing a kilt? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 7, 2002 Kilt is something I've never worn. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 7, 2002 Worn a kilt to school, one boy has... make him never wear it again, they did. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MsSolo 1 Posted September 7, 2002 did he wear it in the traditional manner, if you know what I mean? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 7, 2002 Mean people teased him for wearing one. I don't know what you mean. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MsSolo 1 Posted September 7, 2002 mean is a phrase applied to scottish peopleand their money, but is an unfair stereotype, as is the assertion that scottish men traditionally wear nothing under their kilts Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 7, 2002 Kilts are something you need a lot of self-dignity to wear. And no, he wore boxers underneath his kilt, thank the Force. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MsSolo 1 Posted September 7, 2002 force him to wear it traditionally, and tell everyone he's scottish and they're racist if their mean Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 7, 2002 Mean that, I hope you didn't.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MsSolo 1 Posted September 7, 2002 didn't I?evil grin) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 7, 2002 I think I'll pass on that, thanks... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 7, 2002 Thanx for the food! *rolls eyes* ...I couldn't think of anything else to put Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 7, 2002 Food is something that doesn't always agree with me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MsSolo 1 Posted September 7, 2002 put wha you like, it's supposed to be random but we still manage to hold wierd, stilted conversations anyway Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 7, 2002 Anyway, it's a fun thread. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
lucifer 0 Posted September 7, 2002 thread isn't good for tying people up. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 7, 2002 Up at the North Pole, it is very cold. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
lucifer 0 Posted September 7, 2002 cold makes people shiver Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 7, 2002 Shiver ye timbers, mateys, for I am the might Pirate Queen! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
lucifer 0 Posted September 7, 2002 Queen Elizabeth II would make a much better leader than Tony Blair. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites