Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

Ana

Idea? How's this for an idea? I refuse to wear a skirt on Monday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

Monday is a pain...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Pain is usually the result of hurting yourself...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Yourself, or someone else hurting you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

You can't actually like skirts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

skirts are good, I prefer kilts, but why does every wedding seem to have a man wearing a kilt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Kilt is something I've never worn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Worn a kilt to school, one boy has... make him never wear it again, they did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

did he wear it in the traditional manner, if you know what I mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Mean people teased him for wearing one.

I don't know what you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

mean is a phrase applied to scottish peopleand their money, but is an unfair stereotype, as is the assertion that scottish men traditionally wear nothing under their kilts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Kilts are something you need a lot of self-dignity to wear.

And no, he wore boxers underneath his kilt, thank the Force.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

force him to wear it traditionally, and tell everyone he's scottish and they're racist if their mean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Mean that, I hope you didn't....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

didn't I?evil grin)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

I think I'll pass on that, thanks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Thanx for the food!

*rolls eyes* ...I couldn't think of anything else to put

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Food is something that doesn't always agree with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

put wha you like, it's supposed to be random but we still manage to hold wierd, stilted conversations anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Anyway, it's a fun thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lucifer

thread isn't good for tying people up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Up at the North Pole, it is very cold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lucifer

cold makes people shiver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Shiver ye timbers, mateys, for I am the might Pirate Queen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lucifer

Queen Elizabeth II would make a much better leader than Tony Blair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.