Rogue 4 Posted August 14, 2002 Here, I have to Go...tell Pod I said Hi, okay. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Starstripe 0 Posted August 14, 2002 okay, I fixed the roof... backwards Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 14, 2002 Backwards? I'll re-fix it myself... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Starstripe 0 Posted August 14, 2002 myself, I think the minions did an alright job... if you're a minion. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted August 14, 2002 Minion of Destruction Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted August 14, 2002 Destruction... pretty (hah... D2 again huh? you're pretty into that game aren't you) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted August 14, 2002 Pretty bad (Only thing I could think of at the top of my head...) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted August 14, 2002 Bad things are more plentiful than good things (well... had this been word association I'd have said Lister) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted August 14, 2002 Things that are bad and good only come from a certain point of view. (I would have said Baal) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 14, 2002 View the world from above! Go to the Moon! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted August 15, 2002 Moon people you don't like. :lol: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 Like this? *moons GI* :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted August 15, 2002 :( This is the first time i've been mooned!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 Mooned cows don't react at all. (I was just kidding, GI! Don't be sad...) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted August 15, 2002 All people react to mooning. (I think i am traumatized...) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 Mooning GI is not a good idea. (I'm sorry.... ) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted August 15, 2002 Idea of how stupid mooning is, I have. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 Have you seen the new Men in Black? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted August 15, 2002 Black suits really look good on Will Smith. MIB 2 was really good. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 Good, our opinions do not conflict. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted August 15, 2002 Conflict is solved by peers in our school. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 School has a bathroom where all the couples go to get some. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted August 15, 2002 Some sleep is what I should get when I have to get up at like 6:30 in the morning... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 Morning is a time I wake up before. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted August 15, 2002 before school starts again, I can enjoy life. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites