Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

Rogue

Here, I have to Go...tell Pod I said Hi, okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

okay, I fixed the roof... backwards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Backwards? I'll re-fix it myself...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

myself, I think the minions did an alright job... if you're a minion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Minion of Destruction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

Destruction... pretty (hah... D2 again huh? you're pretty into that game aren't you)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Pretty bad (Only thing I could think of at the top of my head...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

Bad things are more plentiful than good things (well... had this been word association I'd have said Lister)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Things that are bad and good only come from a certain point of view. (I would have said Baal)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

View the world from above! Go to the Moon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Moon people you don't like. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Like this? *moons GI* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

:( This is the first time i've been mooned!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Mooned cows don't react at all.

(I was just kidding, GI! Don't be sad...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

All people react to mooning. (I think i am traumatized...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Mooning GI is not a good idea. (I'm sorry.... :( )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Idea of how stupid mooning is, I have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Have you seen the new Men in Black?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Black suits really look good on Will Smith. MIB 2 was really good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Good, our opinions do not conflict.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Conflict is solved by peers in our school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

School has a bathroom where all the couples go to get some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Some sleep is what I should get when I have to get up at like 6:30 in the morning...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Morning is a time I wake up before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

before school starts again, I can enjoy life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.