Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

Rogue

Dole fruit cups?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Cups of DOle are healthy for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

cups of two answers per question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

you question (had to get both in somehow, didn't I?) me? you dare to question me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

mesa in your face okieday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

okieday is not a word in any language I know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

know this then: you are not a vey good linguist ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

linguist is something I'm not, true, but the grammar this 'game' is forcing our sentences into is doing my head in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

in shell shock, Starstripe's brain is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

Me? No comment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

comment you say? No. I refuse to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

comment on this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

this is something about which I have nothing to say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

say something, dammit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

Dammit, I just told you I don't want to speak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

speak, fool! I command it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

It, mind number 2, that is, will never tell!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

tell me all, now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

Now I most certainly won't divulge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Divulge in this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

This I will not do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

Do it! *shakes fist*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

It it for your own good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

good! It would be unfortunate if I had to leave a garrison here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.