GI_Admiral 2 Posted August 7, 2002 Cups of DOle are healthy for you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Starstripe 0 Posted August 7, 2002 cups of two answers per question Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MsSolo 1 Posted August 7, 2002 you question (had to get both in somehow, didn't I?) me? you dare to question me? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted August 7, 2002 mesa in your face okieday Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MsSolo 1 Posted August 7, 2002 okieday is not a word in any language I know Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted August 7, 2002 know this then: you are not a vey good linguist ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MsSolo 1 Posted August 7, 2002 linguist is something I'm not, true, but the grammar this 'game' is forcing our sentences into is doing my head in Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Starstripe 0 Posted August 7, 2002 in shell shock, Starstripe's brain is. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MsSolo 1 Posted August 7, 2002 is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted August 7, 2002 comment you say? No. I refuse to. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Starstripe 0 Posted August 7, 2002 this is something about which I have nothing to say Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MsSolo 1 Posted August 7, 2002 say something, dammit! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Starstripe 0 Posted August 7, 2002 Dammit, I just told you I don't want to speak Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted August 7, 2002 speak, fool! I command it! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Starstripe 0 Posted August 7, 2002 It, mind number 2, that is, will never tell! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Starstripe 0 Posted August 7, 2002 Now I most certainly won't divulge Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted August 8, 2002 Divulge in this! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Starstripe 0 Posted August 8, 2002 This I will not do! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted August 8, 2002 It it for your own good! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted August 8, 2002 good! It would be unfortunate if I had to leave a garrison here Share this post Link to post Share on other sites