Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

Link

Character has nothing to do with the fact that I started out as The Missing Link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Link is still a video game charachter :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Character STILL has nothing to do with the fact that I started out as The freakin' Missing Link!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Link has a sword and kills evil people like Ganon. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Ganon has to do with LotR right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Ganon has to do with Zelda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Zelda has a nice ring to it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

It does...just like the term "missing link"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Link is back at GB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

GB was a second home to Link....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Link is the word I had to start with last time ((you're fast I just posted))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Time is a magazine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Magazine models are.... nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

:D is not a sentence...it has no punctuation mark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Mark my words KFC, you irritated me, and you are going DOWN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Down Town where all the lights are bright?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Bright is the future and certain it is that KFC is still gonna pay...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Pay for a few joking comments? I'm sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Sad you are, darling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Darling I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Am I really that stupid looking, b/c we all know the truth...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Truth is, I'm darling. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Darling and KFC do NOT go in the same phrase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Phrase is a word I'm not clever enough to come up with a sentence for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.