Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

ER

Mara

So... I am a huge fan of this show, have been watching since the beginning. Probably see the first 10 seasons or more multiple times.

However, this coming season, the 15th, is rumored (almost concrete) to be its last.

(At least this season wasn't, with the strike and all, it wouldn't have been fair to end it now).

Obviously, I am sad about this. I think "ER" has enough stamina to last at least as long as Law & Order and other long-running dramas. But I guess the biggies at NBC think the ratings are bad. Personally, I think it's just as good as it was a few years ago. Great characters, great storylines.

Anyway, it seems this last shorter season (ending in Feb.) will be like one long finale, bringing back a lot of the departed members.

And regarding the season finale this past week... who do you think was in the ambulance when it exploded? Sam or Greg?

Purely speculation here, please no news articles regarding the choices of the real life actors.

I think Greg, myself. Particularly since it seemed they were kind of wrapping things up with him the last couple episodes. But.. "ER" has a tendency to surprise, so...

Mara

This is the last season. I'm sad. :(

Mara

Last night's premiere was sad.

I knew it was probably gonna be Greg anyway, but it's still sad to see him go like that. Wish it had been instantaneous.

Mara

Ahahahahaha, last night's was awesome. Neela dumped Simon. I AM HAPPY BEYOND WORDS.

Edited by Mara

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.