Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Resident Evil RP

Resident Evil RP  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Andy

The other idea I had seemed like more effort than I have time for...

So this is much simpler!

Plot would be along the lines of you're stuck in Racoon City as the outbreak happens.

It's kill (even though they are dead already) or be killed.

Up to you whether you go it alone or join forces.

It'll be easy to get rid of characters you don't want to have any more too! :p

Hey, you could even roleplay as zombies... somehow? :p

Drake

I will give it a maybe. Will knowledge gained from only watching the movies be enough or will there be much taken from the games, which I havn't played?

Andy

Really, the only things prolly takeable from the games is the fact that the Umbrella Corporation is really powerful and makes everything, including a virus which turns dead people into zombies, and breaks out from their secret underground Racoon City lab, causing zombies to terrorise the city. yay!

Mara

I'll be a maybe, and wait to see what the plot entails.

I think I've only seen one of the movies.. and that's the extent of my RE experience. :p

Chickenman

I think we're going to end up with more RPGs than people can manage at once if this keeps up, and the RPGs we already have will suffer for it, lol.

Plus, zombies bore me. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.