Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

New Forum Requests

Andy

New Forum Requests

Want a new forum for your favourite fandom? This is the place to ask.

Please note that you should have at least a couple of people to support you: they don't have to be members yet, as they can always register later. We would also be happy to create a Featured Fandom forum for a website that doesn't have it's own forum!

For private forums please PM an administrator with your idea.

For more information on any of the above, or simply to put your suggestion forward reply below!

Forums will be reviewed every so often, and inactive forums will be removed.

This thread will be cleared out regularly and the history logged below.

Open requests will be left until a decision is taken.

Passed Nominations

Star Wars

Sponsor: Beeurd

Created: 4th February 2002.

Tolkien's Legendarium

Sponsor: Mara

Created: (date unknown)

Doctor Who

Sponsor: Beeurd

Stargate

Sponsor: Drake

Failed Nominations

(forum name)

Sponsor: (member)

Failed: (date)

Closed Nominations

(forum name)

Sponsor: (member)

Created: (date)

Closed: (date)

Edited by beeurd

Rogue

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Lost Odyssey? aka SquareSoft/Enix/Mistwalkers?

Drake

I request Star Trek and Stargate. I know there are fans around here somewhere, lol.

Pandora

I support Lord of the Rings and Stargate. Can't really say I'd get into an HP rpg though.

I think Pirates of the Caribbean or Indiana Jones could be fun, but I might be alone in that. I also wouldn't mind seeing more of a general genre forum for like horror/fantasy books and movies (since I know I'm the only one seriously into Anne Rice and Underworld, but I'm not the only vampire/whatever fan). I'd get a kick out of heading up that forum.

Jake Durron

I like the idea for Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Anne Rice/Horror and Lord of the Rings.... I have no great desire to learn about stargate, if only because I'd probably get hooked on it and then have something ELSE to obsess over and I'm reaching my mental limit.

Radioactive Isotope

hhawk, we may need to wait for more members before we tackle a HP RPG. it's a great idea, and one i hope works out in the future, but we just don't have enough people right now. however, a HP forum is a great idea.

Drake

It should also be noted that, when requesting a forum, it should be able to support more than just a single thread about it. Otherwise, it should just go in one of the general fandom forums.

Radioactive Isotope

i see your point, but i think Harry Potter would have more than one thread. :p

Drake

i see your point, but i think Harry Potter would have more than one thread. :p

Clearly.

My comment was a general statement and had nothing to do with Harry Potter.

Also, a Joss Whedon fandom would be nice. I know there are fans of Buffy/Angel and Firefly/Serenity around.

Radioactive Isotope

i can haz Charmed forum? :p

Ender

JOSS!

Mara

Serenity <3.

Hm... I had another idea last night.... um.... I forgot it, haha. :p

How about maybe The Matrix trilogy? There's also the Animatrix and the games... There might be some big fans out there.

I would second the Indiana Jones board... including the Young Indy and stuff, there might be enough meat there for a whole board.

I like Pirates of the Caribbean, but I don't know if it would have more than 5-6 threads.

Same with Narnia... There will be 7 films, plus there's the 7 books... but I'm not sure how well those would hold up.

Andy

could have a general Disney board... lol

Mara

That could work... Then along with everything else, Pirates and Narnia could go in it.

Disneyverse!

Edit:

Oh!!

I remembered my idea.. Okay.. I dunno how well used it would be, but what about a Supermanverse? Something with the movies, Smallville, the comics.

(Or perhaps just a DC universe/Marvel universe, now that I think about it...)

We could put all the Batman movies/comics, Superman movies/comics/"Smallville"/etc. into the DC one...

And put Spiderman movies/comics/games, X-men movies/comics, etc. into a Marvel one.

Edited by Mara

Rogue

Right now I don't think the comics section is poppin enough to make a separate comics section. And this is coming from the girl who tried to do an X-men RP on her own website :p

I third the Joss Whedon forum!

Drake

Heroes?

Pandora

I have to admit that I'm not a comic reader myself and I don't really watch a lot of TV. Now if we had a fandom for Fox n Friends, I'd be there. lol.

A Disney forum could be interesting. Sure would bring out the truth on all the Snow White-loving guys.... :p

Radioactive Isotope

YAY DISNEY!!!!

TheUnknown

I suggested in the Staff Forum adding a Marvel Universe. It could be for movies, video games, tv shows, and comics. We could do the same for DC.

Mara

I think Marvel, especially.... with that new IronMan moving coming out. :p

Plus, there are a lot of other movies based on the Marvel and DC comics and TV, too. I think it could fill up.

TheUnknown

Anyone interested in a Stephen King forum?

Mara

It could have potential...

But perhaps it could be a sub-board in a horror fandom board?

Andy

I should have known you'd want that. I'd prolly post a little

Winters

I've read The Lost World forever ago... but I was like... 13, so I didn't realize what I was reading...

Princess

How about for those of us interested in vampires and werewolves and the like, our "horror" forum be called "Things that go bump in the night"