Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bane

Guitar Hero

Drake

I watched his vid too. There are a few cuts where he jumps ahead to later in the song. I don't trust it, lol.

Radioactive Isotope

i can't even beat it on Medium. that one and Knights of Cydonia. :(

Pandora

Marius is trying to convince me to enter tournaments to see if I can win some money, lol.

So we got Aerosmith for the PS2 (we now own FOUR guitars, lord). Marius is pissed at me because he got stuck towards the end and I breezed through and beat it on Hard without failing a single song.

Warning: This game will make you loathe Run DMC if you don't already.

Tsl

I'm not really an Aerosmith fan, so I'm probably going to skip this one. Definitely getting Metallica when it comes out though. I forget when that is...

Ayingel

my aunt's getting it for her birthday so i don't get to play until next week, but you can bet we're gonna finish hard and expert the first night

Sticks

There's a Metallica one coming out? Sweet! I really wish they'd make I and II for the Wii...they had some great songs

Tsl

I gave in and got Rockband, lol. The drums are cool. The karaoke thing is kinda fun too, but the drums and guitar are what makes it.

Sticks

Man, the microphone is retarded on that! If you don't know the song already, you're screwed, cuz you can't read the note thingie they give you. Plus, it doesn't always pick up your voice, especially on fast parts

Ayingel

i think that depends on your mic...because at my aunts, the karoke revolution mic sucks and the rock band mic is great...?

Ender

Guitar Hero is now completely obsolete.

Wanna know why?

That's why.

Radioactive Isotope

there's an offer for a Guitar Hero t-shirt on my Eggo box.

*frantically cuts out token* :D

Andy

Oh, that band.

I'm not a fan of Rock Band, TBF, but I did recently set up my PS2 so I can play GH1+2 again. :)

Edited by Andy

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.