Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bane

Guitar Hero

Ayingel

it was made for the ds i think...but aerosmith and metallica are both coming out for the other systems..

Tsl

So, Rockband just came out for Wii apparently. Is it really so much better than GH like I keep hearing? It's sooo expensive...

Radioactive Isotope

i didn't like it as much. it's really not worth it unless you like to entertain and have a bazillion people to play it on a regular basis, IMO.

Chickenman

Rock Band is much better for multiplayer. It's the only one with drums until the next Guitar Hero comes out, which is actually going to have better drums. (In that there will be snares, toms, and cymbals.) The next Guitar Hero will also allow you to both upload your favorite songs and create your own songs.

At the moment, Rock Band is better, but I think the next Guitar Hero is going to blow it away...you know, until Rock Band adds those features.

In my opinion, go with whatever has more songs that you like.

Ayingel

rockband is more like a party game...you need a party to buy it!

Chickenman

Or be a drummer. :p

CorSec

Before you buy Rock Band Wii, make sure you don't care about whatever features were left out. Its a port of the PS2 version (common for all the poopware they release for the wii), which means no downloadable songs...among other things.

Tsl

supposedly they are working on that... Maybe they'll be available in the wii shop or whatever the hell it's called eventually. Not that it matters, because I doubt I would ever want to pay whatever God-awful price they'll charge per dl :(

What else was left out? I knew about the dl song issue. I don't remember hearing about anything else being screwed up.

Tsl

Alright....I just need to beat One, Knights of Cydonia, and Raining Blood to finish off medium. At least I think I've beat the rest... I also finally beat the Dragonforce song on easy :p

CorSec

supposedly they are working on that... Maybe they'll be available in the wii shop or whatever the hell it's called eventually. Not that it matters, because I doubt I would ever want to pay whatever God-awful price they'll charge per dl :(

What else was left out? I knew about the dl song issue. I don't remember hearing about anything else being screwed up.

I didn't read the article. Likely things the average user might not care about. =)

In any case, Activision was working on downloadable songs for Wii GH3 too! That turned out great right?... :(

Drake

*appears*

Did someone say...DragonForce?

Hardest metal known to man.

Andy

Really I thought that was Lutetium?

Drake

Nope. DragonForce.

FYI...the line in my sig banner is from a DF song. :p

Andy

I was being sarcastic, you ass. Did you check the link? :p

Edited by beeurd

Drake

Yes I did. However, wikipedia is open for public editing so it's not a 100% reliable source.

Tsl

Dragonforce is hard? I guess if you call old school metal hard...

Drake

Which song was it?

Chickenman

Yes I did. However, wikipedia is open for public editing so it's not a 100% reliable source.

And the nerds there usually swarm in and clean it out pretty quickly.

Tsl

I finally beat "One" on medium!!!! lol

Chickenman

I really need this game.

Though I'll probably get Rock Band once I have the money.

Which will probably be never.

So nevermind.

Tsl

I'm oh so close to buying it for Wii. It's just so damned expensive! But I just got my stimulus check...so maybe I should stimulate the economy a bit by buying it? [/rationalization] :p

Ayingel

see, tho, it's not nearly as cool when they don't show the person playing....

Ayingel

yeah. or the hundred percent guy.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.