Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Drake

Inactive Members

Drake

Alright, listen up because this is important.

Everyone on the following list please note that if you do not start posting on a more regular basis, your characters WILL become public domain and free to use by everyone. Note: this includes any character direction the poster wishes to take without asking your permission.

- JM (Atuarre)

- Beeurd (Aston Kendall)

- Furday (Jya Orson, Arlan Vaar)

- Ender (Jaim Adarra)

This isn't any kind of snub against you guys or anything. We just want to move the RPG along with all of the characters in play and, if you can't (because you're busy or whatnot) or won't (because you're a slacker, lol), then we can only do so much before it stops being fun.

Let's say we'll give this a week. If you want to start up posting again, then sweetness. If you want to quit, let us know now. If you give a reason for continued absense, then we'll see what we can work out. If you don't answer during the week, then you forfeit your character.

Also note that, if your character becomes public domain, you may return at any time and reclaim it, as long as you resume posting regularly.

Mara

Aww... and I thought we'd get to kill them off. :p

Ender

Sorry bout that, I've had all kinds of insanity going on and I couldn't see Jaim shopping, so yeah. :p

Rogue

Yeah well we're not supposed to be shopping. You've got speeder aquisition duty too. Fun stuff ;)

Mara

Yeah, go get us a speeder. :p

Andy

I've just not had anything interesting to post... and then I've been busy. I'll try and think something up when I get back from work tonight.

Radioactive Isotope

sorry, guys. i've been really really busy with school, clinic, never ending wedding plans and whatnot. and it doesn't look like things are going to ease up for me anytime soon. so you guys can go ahead and make Atuarre a public character. hopefully i'll be able to start posting again eventually. just do me a favor and let me know if you do decide to kill her off if i don't make it back before then. :p

Andy

Suddenly Attuarre tripped and cracked her head open, dying instantly.

Whoops... Kidding :p

Bad furday

"Kriff! I should have let her seduce me with catnip!" mused Layla sadly. :p

Radioactive Isotope

:roll:

Mara

Try to come back soon.. I think Atuarre is an interesting character and it'd be a shame to have her go into oblivion (with other people posting for her just when necessary) or get killed off.

Drake

I don't think we're going to need to kill her off, with so many people not posting as it is. :p

Mara

I know, but sometimes it's just easier to kill a character off, then share it.

Rogue

There's alternatives to killing off too, like transfers.

Drake

Alrighty. I'm going to put Atuarre up for full public use.

For now, Jaim, Jya and Arlan will be classified under semi-public until I get more confirmation from Ender and Furday on their posting status. Semi-public will mean you can post for those characters but if they come back and don't like what you've done with their characters, you'll have to chage the post. Also, you can't make any major plot decisions for that character.

Beeurd is posting more now so he's clear to keep Aston all for himself, lol.

Rogue

Make Sena semi-public too until my sister shapes up.

Edited by Rogue

Drake

Alright. I havn't made up a list or anything yet but I'll probably put something in the Crew List soon.

Andy

Beeurd is posting more now so he's clear to keep Aston all for himself, lol.

Why, you're so kind. :p

Ender

I'm going to try my best to get on here at least every other day, but I still really don't know what's going to happen in the story, so it's hard to post.

Mara

You just drive crazy through the streets to the nearest spaceport. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.