Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Makia

>>>>>Triangles R Us!<<<<<

Jake Durron

I'm a bi trans... have fun with that one lol

Jake Durron

dude I started this thread years ago! lol

And James... you speak of the people who raised me... I'm scared!

James the Defender

dude I started this thread years ago! lol

And James... you speak of the people who raised me... I'm scared!

???? :???:

Jake Durron

Jehovah's witnesses... I had a very religious upbringing... Glad I got over it lol

James the Defender

Ah, I see. I had the same upbringing then, and I'm glad I didn't get over it, lol, even though I've had my opportunities. Best decision I ever made.

Well, then, your parents must then be my brother and sister! Please tell them a brother of theirs from South Jersey says hello! What congregation and state are they in?

Jake Durron

Oh... we're all out of it now, they got divorced and we got shunned.

James the Defender

I see. Okay, then, nevermind, lol

Jake Durron

Ok well I'm pretty sure most people know this but I figured I'd go ahead and put this out there for anyone who doesn't know or is interested.

Not to go into extreme detail because frankly last time I did I made a few people cry... I've felt there was something wrong for a very long time and it wasn't until about a year and a half ago that I figured out what it was. I've taken a long time to really tell anyone, because I wanted to make sure but now that I am completely certain, I feel it's right to finally get it out there. I'm transgendered.

I'm going to go to a LOT of therapy before I get to the next step, because well frankly, as you might be able to tell with the boozing, I'm not exactly the most stable person in the world. So after I get to the point, I'll be starting Testosterone and at some point after that will be going in for a few surgeries... I'll obviously be keeping people updated.

So um yeah! how it relates to y'all. Even though I'm not to the medical stuff yet, I would be forever greatful if I could get y'all *Even though y'all are pretty much all there* to call me Jake or Jacob if you prefer and do the he/his pronouns.

Um yeah I'll stop babbling now.

Thank you guys so much for being my friends, you have no idea, despite my general laziness around here over the years, how much y'all mean to me.

Andy

I know a few people who have been through a similar process, so I know how long and hard the journey can be.

But you know you always have us when you need to rant or get things off your chest! (unintentional pun)

:)

Edited by beeurd

Jake Durron

*snorts* Chest off/off chest.... yeah works for me. :p

Pandora

*hugs* You are going to get to where you need to be. Of course you know I'm here. :)

Ya might want to consider changing your custum rank or whatever to something a little more masculine than the squeky toy, lol. :p

Edited by Pandora

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.