Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

Knights of the Old Republic

GI_Admiral

Indeed...KotOR 2 also makes it more AU

TheUnknown

I liked that major plot twist where my character is really Darth Revan. I did NOT see that coming.

Mickey

really? I was actually quite surprised. Although I never read anything about the game before I bought, or paid too much attention to some of the dialog. Now its really obvious with some of the things they say, and what happened before the revelation.

GI_Admiral

Wow...Spoilers....lol

• Upvote 1

Mara

Finally jumped on the bandwagon!

Working my way through Tatooine right now. And I realize I suck at the swoop races.

Andy

I should replay these. There is a lack of Star Wars games in my life right now. 

Mara

So yesterday I ran into an issue with my game. SIGH.

Saved my game... it crashed... went to load my save after starting the game again, and it won't load. :( Trying all sorts of advice I found online; nothing's worked so far.

If I can't figure out how to fix it, I'll have to start over. And I was SO FAR.

Andy

Oh no, that sucks. :(

I've had that happen with games before so I always keep multiple saves so I don't lose everything, but that's nto very helpful when you've already lost your progress, granted.

Mara

Yeah, I ended up starting over, haha. But I could move through it pretty fast, since I had done it before.

Just beat it/finished it yesterday, actually. :)

Edited by Mara

Andy

That was quick, did you do all the side quests? 

Mara

Most of them. Plus the companion ones too.

I skipped the swoop races on Tatooine (and Manaan) because I just couldn't get 'em done haha. Wasted too many credits and too much time in my first play-through (before my save corrupted or whatever it did).

Plus one or two others that I was too far already to go back and complete. But next time. I might even try to go dark side. Or at least not play as a scoundrel.

Was about 44 hours, according to my Steam account, from start to finish. Not sure how many days... maybe about two weeks? I don't remember when I started over. (My first save was more like 130, but I had kept the thing minimized overnight a few times, so it was logging hours when I wasn't actually playing haha. Which I think may be one of the causes for my save screwing up.)

But like I said, I had gone through most of it very recently, so it was pretty easy to just go through everything from the beginning up until Korriban, where my first save went boom.

Edited by Mara

Andy

Hmm... I need to replay KotOR I think. :p 

Mara

You should. :p

Andy

Okay, so I found my discs but the DVD drive in my PC seems to have packed in. ?

Mara

Oh no!

They're both on Steam. :)  If you wait for a sale, they're a decent price.

Andy

Yeah, I'm waiting for "free". ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.