Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

The RPG Ideas Thread

Darth Paladin

Grr, must beat guy I don't know, grrr.

How many active members do we actually have? In the last couple of days I've seen like five people that weren't me (split persona) its like a ghost town.

*tumbaweed blows past*

SEE!

Ayingel

wassa tumbmaweed?

Andy

GB isn't a ghost town, lol. It's summer - people are away. at least 3 or 4 of our regulars are away at the moment.

Darth Paladin

wassa tumbmaweed?

That stuff that blows past in balls in old westerns (sorry old CHEAP westerns, never can recall seeing it in an Eastwood film.)

Edited by Darth Paladin

Ayingel

oooh...a tumbleweed...

Darth Paladin

oooh...a tumbleweed...

D'oh, stupid Darth :fish:

Skywalker

What a surprise. 0_o

I will be posting it soon.

Thank you.

o_0 big surprise we have smart alec. Nice, I am glad you had to say something that was completely irrelavent to the conversation. Because, I never asked if you liked Anakin Solo, or Kyp Duron. And probably, you haven't any idea who they are, you just wanted another post.

/rant.

Princess

What a surprise. 0_o

Thank you.

o_0 big surprise we have smart alec. Nice, I am glad you had to say something that was completely irrelavent to the conversation. Because, I never asked if you liked Anakin Solo, or Kyp Duron. And probably, you haven't any idea who they are, you just wanted another post.

/rant.

I like you!

Tsl

Hehehe, me too!

Princess

Well, you're safe now since TSL and I both like you

Mara

What a surprise. 0_o

Thank you.

/rant.

I sure as hell know who Anakin Solo and Kyp Durron are.

Tsl

And this is all relevant because.............?

Chickenman

What a surprise. 0_o

Thank you.

/rant.

It seems we do have a smart alec. Considering that your whole post was pretty darn sarcastic. You win the hypocrite award for the day, buddy. Congratulations.

Another nice touch to this highly intelligent post was the part where you assume this person doesn't know what they're talking about simply because you are disagreeing with them. Classy move. And that part where you accuse her of being a posting whore when you don't even know her? Very nice. You are clearly an intelligent individual.

TSL & Prin: You hardly ever go after someone (well, Prin does, on occasion) when they go off topic, but when this guy calls her out on it, you immediatly join him? :???:

Tsl

There are fouler things than off topicness in the rpg region of the GB....

And kudos on wandering through a billion old posts to find one that you could make one of your Corsec-esque, wordy, smart ass replies on. Way to be transparent and annoying, dude!

*gives a glaringly sarcastic thumbs up*

Edited by Tsl

Skywalker

What a surprise. 0_o

Thank you.

/rant.

It seems we do have a smart alec. Considering that your whole post was pretty darn sarcastic. You win the hypocrite award for the day, buddy. Congratulations.

Another nice touch to this highly intelligent post was the part where you assume this person doesn't know what they're talking about simply because you are disagreeing with them. Classy move. And that part where you accuse her of being a posting whore when you don't even know her? Very nice. You are clearly an intelligent individual.

TSL & Prin: You hardly ever go after someone (well, Prin does, on occasion) when they go off topic, but when this guy calls her out on it, you immediatly join him? :???:

Way to go. On bringing nonsense up. kthx. Yeah and don't talk unless you know what you're talking about. Nice job.

Thanks TSL and Princess

Chickenman

Awesome. Responding to something that's been over and done with since August. Just awesome.

And I'm pretty sure I know what I was talking about. Unless you'd care to point out what I didn't understand? No? Okay then, shut your trap.

And way to go, responding to my sarcasm with sarcasm of your own. Nice way to rip me off and make yourself look cheap.

Nice job.

Edited by Chickenman Is Better Than You

Skywalker

Rip you off?

Okay

Chickenman

*Shrug*

I meant copy me.

Whatever.

Andy

If anybody wants to start an RP that is just based in one thread I'd create a General RPG forum. Just saying. :p

Mara

Maybe.... if they would be active enough. :p

Andy

Well hopefully we'll have an influx of new members soon...

Mara

True.

Maybe you could start a poll, and see which genres people are most interested in, so it would be easier to create RP ideas, if there's interest for some? That way the authors know whether they'll be active or not, at least have an idea.

Andy

Okay, so if you have an idea for an RPG, post in here and see if anyone else wants to join in before you start it. :)

Also, I'd recommend that RPs in this forum have no more than 2 threads: the RP thread itself, and a profiles/discussion thread.

Mara

I've always been interested in a western/old west RP.. if anyone else is interested?

Ender

Long as I'm Clint Eastwood. :p