Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted April 8, 2005 hungry () Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted April 8, 2005 pizza ((shutup! I was too hungry to type! )) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted April 8, 2005 (( too hunry to type? )) peperoni Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted April 8, 2005 sausage ((wow, we sure are good at speeling tonight, aren't we?)) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted April 8, 2005 (( shut up. I was too Beeurdish to type )) stick Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted April 8, 2005 walking ((Nice Beeurd )) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 8, 2005 jogging ((Hey, it wasn't as bad as another friend of mine I was talking to earlier on MSN. He was doing major typos. )) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites